UWF 2012: Past Smackdown Trashtalking

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

awesome miz

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown 7-13-12: Alberto Del Rio vs. JTG

It's been a while since people saw Ricardo Rodriguez for the last time, but now he's standing in the ring with microphone in his hand and people know what's coming..

ricardo.jpg

[video=youtube;g9qQSyXNKro]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9qQSyXNKro&hd=1[/video]

Well known theme of Alberto Del Rio once again hits the PA system of the arena and Alberto rides out from backstage area in shining white limo.

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_1st_Oct_2010_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_avi_003035480.jpg

Ricardo Rodriguez: Señoras y señores,
Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes aquí,
Un hombre de gran regalías
Un hombre con una inteligencia superior
haciendo su debut aquí en Smackdown
Él es, Albertoooo Del Rrrrrrrio!

As Ricardo finishes introduction of Alberto Del Rio, Alberto gets before his huge falling firework and fans gives him mixed reaction.

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_1st_Oct_2010_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_avi_003070400.jpg

Alberto steps into the ring and Ricardo gives him the microphone and Alberto with huge smile on his face begins to talk...

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_1st_Oct_2010_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_avi_003152200.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: My name.... My name is Alberto... DEEEEEL RRRRIIIIIIOOO! But of course you already know that. And you also know that Friday Night SmackDown without some class, some intelligence, and some skills is nothing. That's why Alberto Del Rio is back. It's just because I'm such a great person. But you already know that. Sadly for you people, these few things are all you know, because you Americans are too lazy to even begin thinking about some obvious facts. So, let me tell you few facts that your fat asses are probably missing. First one... Now, when Alberto Del Rio is back, it looks like both Ambrose and Miz are in a lot of trouble. Because Alberto Del Rio has a goal. That goal is pretty simple. Sooner or later, Alberto will destroy both European champion and World Heavyweight champion and I will finally make these titles classy and respected as they deserve. But how can somebody look up to World Heavyweight Title when it's being hold by guy like Dean Ambrose. Poor little peasant. And I'm not even thinking about European title when it's being held by little duck that thinks he's awesome, but he probably never met Alberto Del Rio. Because if he would, he would surely never say that he's awesome, when there's Alberto the greatest of the great.

Fans boo Alberto loudly but he ignores them and he continues...

Alberto Del Rio: Boo as much as you want, we're moving to fact two. So... Fact number two... The United States of America are called Land of opportunity. People say that when you come to USA, you can change your life. People watch to films like Rocky and they believe or these lies about USA. The fact is, there's no country so full with peasants and idiots like USA is. There's no country in the world, which is so sick. And America got to be saved. America got to be healed. But how, when bacillus of America are Americans. Maybe, we got to teach Americans, that America will never be the land of opportunity. The only opportunity is Alberto Del Rio. And trust me, Alberto Del Rio loves to give opportunity to guys like Rocky was. And Alberto Del Rio will prove it... Tonight! Because Alberto Del Rio gives one huge opportunity to guy like JTG... To absolute nothing. Nothing when we compare him and Alberto Del Rio. Actually, JTG is absolute difference of Alberto Del Rio.. He's poor little peasant, that will be forgotten, just because it's his destiny to be exactly that. It's because he will get that opportunity to face Alberto Del Rio, but it's not way to become successful and to make that opportunity the opportunity that will change his life. JTG's life can't be changed. The life of liar, thief, and gangster, probably killer can't be changed. Alberto Del Rio will just teach him, that you can't do such a things, like I named before. And Alberto Del Rio will do it, with all the love for you, Americans...

WWE_Friday_Night_Smackdown_1st_Oct_2010_PDTV_x264-Sir_Paul_avi_003169440.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: Oh wait wait wait, that brings me to fact number three... The fact about Alberto Del Rio's destiny. You see, people bagged Alberto Del Rio to comeback to UWF. To SmackDown! To place, that got to be saved. And Alberto knew he will be back. But remember, Alberto doesn't listen to bagging of peasant, the only person Alberto listens to is Alberto himself. And Alberto knew, he will be back, when he's needed most. And now, I'm back. In times, where here in SmackDown is World Heavyweight Champion someone like Dean Ambrose. But that will change soon enough. Alberto Del Rio has to clean SmackDown from the worst things first. And what is worse than JTG? So don't worry, the worst thing is not staying here for long. Because JTG, get your arm ready, it's going to broke pretty soon. Soon enough for you to not even come out here, because we all know that you are afraid of me. But don't worry, you are not alone. Everybody is afraid of Alberto Del Rio. And it's just matter of time, until Alberto will put his hands on so called champions here. And take it as a warning JTG, you can't stop somebody from destroying you, when it's the guys destiny, to just exactly that. And it's also my destiny, to once again bring class to World Heavyweight Championship...

Fans boo loudly for Alberto's words...

Alberto Del Rio: Don't worry JTG. It will not be fast. You will have time to enjoy the seconds of biggest pain in your whole career. And I will make sure that it will be last seconds of your career. Because it's your destiny, to be forgotten in time... Well, you already are forgotten, because for about last ten years you are in this business, the most famous thing you accomplished here is probably you, stealing some things from guy’s pockets. Whatever, that's only thing you are good at. But not for long...

OOC: Been a while since my last TT, so easy on me dude :D Good luck ...​

Last edited:

Blizzard

Reaction score
Re: UWF Smackdown 7-13-12: John Cena vs. Daniel Bryan w/Special Ref Desmond Wolfe

[video=youtube;7mEbpermeC4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mEbpermeC4[/video]

John Cena’s entrance music blares out of the speakers, and the crowd bursts in thunderous cheers. All of a sudden, an over hyped John Cena bursts out onto the stage, which is a pleasure from the U.W.F. Universe. John Cena looks into the camera and screams out “The CeNation gets me every time, Steve – they’re always so loud! Let’s do this!†before meeting the end of the stage. John Cena takes a bow forward, straightening himself before raising his right arm quickly, saluting the ring. John Cena springs forward and sprints down the entrance ramp. John Cena slides in the ring and hops up and onto his feet, as he throws up his hand sign on the ropes. John Cena bounces off the ropes and throws his cap at the crowd, who fight over it. John Cena walks over to the end of the ring, grabbing a microphone before speaking.

normal_002%7E177.jpg

John Cena: Hey, look everyone it’s Goatface! C’mon, how could we forget?

The audience explodes in cheers as John Cena nods his head with a crooked smile on his face, and suddenly a ‘Goatface’ chant echoes throughout the arena. Most likely, ‘Goatface’ will once again trend on Twitter. Cena shakes his head in laughter, as Daniel Bryan stands in spot, un-impressed as Cena continues.

John Cena: Y’know, Daniel, I don’t mean to sell anyone short but you’re lookin’ at me like I’m some no one whose gonna’ lay down on the mat for you and let you get an easy victory. That ain’t gonna’ happen. For one, the special guest referee is your opponent for The Great American Bash, Desmond Wolfe and I’m one hundred percent he won’t allow it. Another reason is who I am and what I stand for. Mock it all you want, but my Hustle, Loyalty, Respect and ‘Never Give Up’ attitude has kept me at the top of those companies for countless years. And, it will continue to do that as my road to the World Heavyweight Championship continues. I ain’t gonna’ give up, and I ain’t gonna’ quit on this road. You better believe it, jack.

The audience cheers as John Cena nods his head in respect to the fans before raising the microphone up to his lips, continuing.

John Cena: Yo, Daniel – over here. Stop lookin’ backstage at Desmond Wolfe because he ain’t your opponent this Friday night, I am. And, ‘5 Moves of Doom’? Heh, I haven’t heard that before. Gullible, aren’t we, Daniel? You can believe all the rumors you want, but let’s return to reality, you and I never met one on one before. Apparently, you have a lot of hatred for me because I have the accurate passion for this business, unlike you. That’s fine and dandy, because come Friday night, you’re goin’ in with the wrong mindset. You’re ain’t facin’ the John Cena you think you know -- you’re facin’ a new and improved John Cena. This John Cena is a man on a mission, this John Cena is gonna’ be the new World Heavyweight Champion! And, by the way, keep thinkin’ you’re the Best in the World, Daniel, but wasn’t it Ambrose who kicked your ass at Starrcade and proved who the true Best is? He-he.

The audience ‘Oh’s’ in surprise as John Cena takes a moment to chuckle before nodding his head. Cena takes his cap off and brushes his hair back, with an “owned†expression on his face as he places the cap on. Cena raises a finger in the air, as he turns more focused before continuing.

John Cena: You ain’t gonna’ make me tap out, Daniel. You’re disgustin’, you ain’t the Best in the World, you’re the guy who goes last to avoid a tap on the shoulder. And, hey, how’s that workin’ out for you? ‘Cause ‘two shakes of the ol’ dragon tail’ tells me otherwise. And, directly on cue, you run your mouth. Shootin’ off on Desmond and me about how you’re gonna’ beat us both. And me? A walk in the park, heh – you’re funny, Desmond and I might have something to say about that come Friday night on SmackDown. I’m tellin’ you otherwise, right now Daniel, come Friday night, I’m gonna’ mess you up. And I’m gonna’ do it with a smile on my face as I go on to The Great American Bash to become the next World Heavyweight Champion. And, there ain’t a damn thing, that you, or anybody else here – can do about it.

John Cena lowers the microphone by his side, as he stares in the eyes of Daniel Bryan, awaiting an response.​

Lewb

Reaction score
Re: Smackdown: Batista/Hardy/Wyatt vs. Ambrose/Sting/Joe

The three men in the middle of the ring all look up to the stage as another theme music hits.

[video=youtube_share;-YQpx63udX8]http://youtu.be/-YQpx63udX8[/video]

ANOTHER ME IS WHAT THERE WILL NEVER BE!

Boos fill the arena way before Jeff even makes his way onto the stage and when he does, the noise only intensifies.

WWE-Jeff-Hardy-Entrance-Picture.jpg

Not showing an ounce of emotion he marches down to the already rather congested ring and he looks up into it as he gets to the bottom of the ramp. He waits for a stage-hand to bring him over a microphone before he slides in the ring. The Anti-Christ of Professional Wrestling distances himself from everyone as he laps up the response for him for a few moments before getting down to business on the mic.

Jeff Hardy: Listen to each of you. Each of you, all having to bolster your own egos with the tarred brush of your own voice, connected to the nerve endings coming from your biased minds, all staking a claim of dominance, when in truth, the only place you have to look for real proof of dominance, is the ending of Smackdown last week. I showed that anything you can do... Dave, I can do better. As I hoisted that World Heavyweight Championship up in the air, and I looked around the damaged that I had caused, it was one of the most humbling moments I have felt ever since I stepped foot in the UWF. I saw my quest finally growing off the backbone of my Number one contenders success and starting to come to fruition. But unfortunately that's the only progress I see thus far, and Desmond Wolfe has a way with stalling the inevitable but he really has slowed things down here. I have a World Heavyweight Champion only by default of it not being The Great American Bash yet, and the two men I decided would be more beneficial to me to let pick up a victory, so I can fully concentrate on that task in hand with the King of the Mountain.... and I have to face those three, with two men that in complete honesty, I cannot stand. We got Batista, a man who through all his ranting and raving has made a valid point into which I will go into later... and then we have Bray Wyatt. The wild card of the whole King of the Mountain. Likes not to turn up to particular matches but then shows his face just when he feels it vital to him. Turning up and performing is what we do Wyatt. If you think your too important to turn up when there's no championships on the line or you don't like the match you been given, you are very much mistaken, but this is an argument I am prepared to drop for the twenty or so minutes needed to put away the trio in front of us Thursday night.

Jeff paces the ring and looks at Batista for a moment, before continuing.

What I was referring to, is Batista said we will work as a team, to soften down, and weaken a common enemy. As much as well all are eyeing up the belt itself, a big advantage would definitely be to eye up the champion himself, and as much as I dislike to admit it, Dave has been around the block a few times, won his fair share of championships in the past and does indeed know how to put himself at an advantage. The only thing you haven't accounted for though, and this is quite important in the grand scheme of things. The advantage that we create this Thursday in the demise of the champion, is not for you, and it is not for Bray Wyatt. Once Samoa Joe, Sting and Dean Ambrose are all compromised, the only person that helps is me. And once the match is finished, we back to no limits, no remorse and no care about each other. Once the bell rings, you are not my partners, you are not my friends. You both have just as a big a target on your chests as Dean does, and the devil as my witness, I will stop at nothing.... NOTHING, to also compromise the two of you.

And it's ju-

Jeff Hardy gets interrupted by ____________

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Paul Heyman vs Bill Alfonso

For a moment there’s a big silence in the arena when suddenly ...

ONE OF A KIND!

[video=youtube;OAMVDXrsSf8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAMVDXrsSf8[/video]

After a while "One Of a Kind" by Breaking point hits the PA System of the arena as the crowd goes crazy. With the first guittar riff hits, Bill Alfonso appears under the titantron blowing his whistle and jumping around. Alfonso then enters the ring, grabs the microphone and starts to speak while looking in the crowd ...

That's right daddy! Bill Alfonso is here, in the middle of this ring and he's all alone, but ready to kick some ass, just like his good friend Rob Van Dam does! But this match is not about RVD daddy, it's about Bill Alfonso kicking the ass of that big mouth Heyman! That's right baby! I'm the Batman, you're Joker, I'm Spider-man, you're Venom, I'm Bill Alfonso and you're Paul Heyman! You know what Batman, Spider-man and Bill Alfonso have in common? They're all winners, baby! I mean ... we're all winners. So, come at me daddy! I'm gonna take you and turn you inside out, come here, daddy, come here!!

Bill starts to blow his whistle like a maniac, when suddenly ...

ROB VAN DAM!

[video=youtube;ZkWHJRCra98]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkWHJRCra98&feature=related[/video]

RVD comes out of the backstage are and goes straight into the ring, while crowd is going nuts! RVD jumps in the ring and quickly grabs microphone from Fonzie ...

How dare you stole my entrance theme ....

rvd-mic.jpg

Crowd is really silent and Fonzie looks a bit scared as they don't know what's going on ...

Hah! Chill out Fonz, it was just fun, but still you should not use that music again, because then I have to use this one, where if they wouldn't sing about Rob Van Dam, that song wouldn't be cool and it would totally sucked. Fonz, I know what brought you here and I definitely know why you wanna kick Heyman's ass, I would do it too. But it's not gonna help, when you're going to face him in this ring, while there's so much anger in your body. You should release it, dude. Just chill out, you just have to get that negative energy out of your body. And if it stays in your body, even when you don't want it, then there is another way, how to get rid of it. You just need to beat somebody up and I think that guy, who has pony tale and big CD on the top of his head simultaneously deserves it. And dude, Spider-man, Batman ...... I guess someone was smokin' something from my own field, you know what I mean? And don't worry Fonz, I'll be in your corner and if you pee your pants, it doesn't matter, you've got another pair of those in your locker room, just beat that son of a dick ...

Fonzie looks really hyped as they're both looking at the entrance ramp ...

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen

The crowd are still booing following Jeff Hardy's rantings when things go from bad, to worse.

[video=youtube;-FefLypMw08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FefLypMw08[/video]

'Broken Out in Love' by Mark Crozer and The Rels hits the PA system and from the back saunters Bray Wyatt with Cousin Eli Cottonwood right behind him. He already has a microphone in his hand and so wastes no time in beginning his speech.

tumblr_m5upz7Ib8Q1rnd6gto4_250.png

Bray Wyatt: A wise old man once said that good things, well they come to those who wait. And although it may sound clichéd by now, but I truly believe that time... is on my side. And that wise old man?, well he ain't wrong, man, let me tell you that. 'Cos when I was backstage, watching, listening, examinin' you all right there in that ring, a good thing came to me. Knowledge. What does this mean you may say!, but knowledge can not be explained to those who do not themselves hold the knowledge to understand and comprehend my words. But with the knowledge I learned that I am superior to you all. While all of you are swooning over the thought of beating one and other to a pulp and softening your opponent in order to beat them when The Great American Bash comes round... I'm taking the back seat. I will be like the Roman Justicar watching the Gladiators fight to the death... smiling because I know in my head that I am truly the winner in all of this. Because whilst all you men tear each other to pieces to get ready for the King of The Mountain match... I will be examining all of you. Scouting all of you. Sure, Bray Wyatt may indeed need to impose his divine will on all of you during the duration of the match... and sure, there might very well be the glory of victory on offer in the match but I am above the mere pride gained from victory and the greed people possess for those victories. Because win or lose, Bray Wyatt will emerge still victorious.

The crowd seem intrigued, Bray Wyatt does not enter the ring, instead walking around ringside and continuing to speak whilst encircling the ring.

In that ring lie my opponents... and my partners. Now partner is a strong term. It implies that we are friends, acquaintances or indeed brethren but this is simply not the case. Rather we are forced to co-exist. And I can show all the love in the world, but I know deep down in my soul that I can not trust my tag team partners. However, they can trust me. Much like Jesus at the last supper, I will envisage right now that one, if not two of you men, Batista and Jeff Hardy, like Judas Iscariot will turn your back on me in order to gain ground in the race for the gold. And in return I will be crucified like Jesus, and you will sell me out for nothing more than the greed and pride which cripples both of your souls. And I can hear the questioning from the people in the crowd... they ask things like 'just how do you intend to survive this?'... the answer is I don't. I can't control fate, and I must face my fate if it is to be that. But destiny can be changed at the flick of a match, just ask my daddy. And I will burn any man who truly does betray me. They say revenge is a sin, but this will not be revenge but rather justice. If you two men are to stab me in the back in order to 'soften' Bray Wyatt, well then I must warn you... it will be your own downfall because I will rise, man... I will rise above you all and come back stronger. Just like a disease that mutates, morphs and messes with your body... I will return and I will destroy you... so man, it's probably best if you didn't go and do that to ol' Bray Wyatt... it ain't worth it.

The crowd are still a bit confused as to what Bray's harping on about.

This match is not of great importance and you should treat it as such. Batista, your anger could be the downfall of this team, Jeff, your unpredictability and misanthropy could be the downfall of this team, but I will hold it all on my wings if need be... or maybe I won't. I am the 'Angel in The Dirt' and I can take this match, or leave it. And the point of all these ramblings you might ask?, well that's for you to say... I ain't telling you something you don't know deep down... can I be trusted?... like a brother, yes I can. Can I be depended on, like a father, yes I can.... but my daddy weren't so reliable... just keep that in mind. Win or lose, it won't matter much because at the end of the month wins and losses won't matter because you will ALL be reborn... under the loving wings of the Angel in The Dirt, Bray Wyatt... when I become the World Heavyweight Champion and the leader of the enlightenment movement... ridding this company of sin and moral monsters... then this match?... it'll be washed away, because in those bright new days, the dark days of the past will simply be forgotten. Courtesy of your lord and saviour, Bray Wyatt.

==================================

OOC: Not entirely sure I know what Bray's on about tbh. :hm:​

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

With Jim Cornette already stood in the ring behind Sting, he finally steps forward himself and chuckles as he takes Sting's microphone, Cornette clears his throat before going on the attack.

11.jpg

The Loudest Mouth in UWF,
Jim Cornette
:

Ya know, I've heard all of you talk and I fancied my chances of getting my thoughts in edge ways! While I might only be seen by a few of you here as a person who only brings shits and giggles, well you're half right but I'm business tonight, unfortunately, I couldn't convince Joe to come out here with Me and The Icon Sting because he's too busy preparing for this match because unlike some of you; he doesn't care about getting his heard, all he cares about is getting the job done in the ring, because surprise surprise, Joe is a professional wrestler! Not some shitty sports entertainer or a superstar but a wrestler! Do I make myself perfectly care on that one?!

Jim Cornette pauses and readjusts his glasses and smirks as he continues.

Hell! We got Bray Wyatt preaching on and on, I'm an atheist, my apologizes for that Sting! Then we got Jeff Hardy, a coward who walked out last week and will surely no doubt walk out this week, hey Jeff! I hate to break it to ya, but ya lost last week to Joe & Sting and the same is gonna happen this week! So stuff that in your crack pipe and smoke! Then we got Batista, Batista you been domination but at the same time, you gotta stop using that damn word "Frecking!" hell you use it more than me saying *beep*! Okay, this is just getting annoying, my own production team is censoring me! This is...

Sting quickly settles down Jim Cornette, whose clearly flumming. Cornette turns to Sting.

Don't tell me to calm down! I'm doing fine here! Anyways, I'm just about to wrap this one up, at the end of the day, it doesn't matter what any of you folks say, because it's just talk! I'm 'ere because I love professional wrestling, not sports-entertainment and come this Friday, Samoa Joe is gonna kick all your asses and let that be the end of it!

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score
Re: SmackDown Friday 13th July Preview

Okay, so basically... I'm now an official football coach and I've only just got back home to the internet - full time xD!

So here's the deal, me & sbs spoke yesterday about putting the show up tomorrow and not TTing next week. This is most likely the issue, we apologize but hey, atleast we're warning ya :).

Expect a good show!

SBS

Reaction score

ok folks here is the deal. Smackdown is late and I take full responsibility for it. Yesterday there was a death in the family and as we all know it sucks and is horrible. Writing unfortunately has taken a back burner right now. I'm off to the funeral home here in an hour or two and will most likely be there for most of the day. I'm very sorry everyone, and I'll make it up to you at the Bash. That's a promise. Expect SD up today or tomorrow at absolute latest.

SBS

Lewb

Reaction score

Damn dude, that sucks. Take your time, we all know you got a lot on your plate.

EffectsofRaven

Reaction score

my computer isnt turning on so me TTing/ writing isnt 100%

SBS

Reaction score
UWF Smackdown 7/27/2012 Card*

UWFSmackdownban.png

UCW Friday Night Smackdown July 27th 2012

"Friday Night Anarchy"

We are just 5 days removed from the Great American Bash and what a night it was for Friday Nights, the entire landscape of SD has changed. The biggest news of course being Friday Nights is without a General Manager after Y.E.S. destroyed Desmond Wolfe. It is total anarchy on Friday Nights as we begin our Road to Summerslam and Smackdown is looking for a leader. Will it be the Y.E.S.? Will it be the new World Heavyweight Champion and King of the Mountain Ted Dibiase? You'll have to tune in to Friday nights to find the answer on another exciting edition of Smackdown live from the home of Good Old JR, Norman Oklahoma.

Alberto Del Rio vs. Jeff Jarrett

The Great American Bash has come and gone, and after the show Alberto Del Rio, the only man on Smackdown not on the card, called out Jeff Jarrett's style in the ring. Del Rio is looking for an opportunity to challenge Rob Van Dam for the European Title and who better then one of the former number one contenders. However after being insulted by Del Rio and failing to win Gold at the Bash Jarrett is looking for a rematch and to show that Jeff Jarrett's style is alot better than Alberto's class.

Sting v. Bray Wyatt

For weeks Sting and Wyatt have butted heads since Sting debuted and management has decided that on the way to summerslam it is time to close down some tensions. So Bray Wyatt will do battle against the Icon one on one where Eli Cottonwood has been banned from ring side. Without Cottonwood Wyatt loses his number one reason for having Sting's number. Without him will Jesus be there for the preacher or will the Icon finally have his revenge.

Ted Dibiase Jr. Vs. Zach Ryder

The New World Heavyweight Champion is in action in a non title match against one of his bitter rivals. Dibiase and Ryder are tied at one match a piece and both men want to know who is the better man. Dibiase injured Ryder weeks ago and has been on the biggest tear of his career. Ryder looks to end all that and send the Champion backing. But with the Big Show now in Dibiase's corner how will that change everything?

Main Event

Steel Cage Match

Batista v. Dean Ambrose

Ask and you shall recieve. After months of impressing management the Animal Batista finally gets his hands on the former World Champion inside a solid Steel Cage. Ambrose lost his belt in a King of the Mountain Match, and Batista came so close only to lose the belt thanks to the Big Show. With both men looking to get back into the World Title Scene this match could do just that live from a smackdown full of anarchy.

We Will Hear From:

Y.E.S.: These two men will open the show inside the ring. After how sucessful they were at the Bash you can only imagine there is going to be alot of ego. Without the GM around anymore what are these two loud mouths going to focus on next?

Ted Dibiase and the Big Show: The New Look MegaBucks: Dibiase bought himself the World Title and now he gets to come down to the ring and gloat. The Big Show will explain his actions and the Million Dollar Era has begun.

All the Participants in the KOTM Match: Everyone's thoughts on what happened last Sunday.

RVD: Van Dam survived the Monster's Ball still Champion. We'll hear from RVD on how he feels after his first sucessful title defense.

Anyone else who would like to be on the card.

Lub

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
rvd
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Re: UWF Smackdown 7/27/2012 Card*

Really looking forward to Sting vs Bray Wyatt and Batista vs Dean Ambrose sessions. I guess we'll see some interesting TT sessions. Solid card though, I'm ready to send in promo.

SBS

Reaction score

Just so you guys are aware. The Reason for the small card is because i have a final exam and I am moving to my new apartment all on friday. So in order to get the show up on time we went with smaller matches that will end feuds we've had running since the start of SD. Hope you all enjoy. Good luck.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily

I'll try to think up a promo for the show. :D Edge definitely gonna be lookin to be a part of this after the GAB :D

The Hoov

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
goldust

Prepare for epicness from Rey and I. YES!

Status
Not open for further replies.