UWF 1st March 2014 - Alberto Del Rio v Dolph Ziggler

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doink

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
reymysterio
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
rodriguez.jpg

The lights dim and the crowd looks on in anguish as they are soon graced by Ricardo Rodriguez standing in the ring wearing a smart suit. The personal ring announcer of Alberto Del Rio takes a deep breath as he begins to introduce the Mexican Aristocrat.

Ricardo Rodriguez:

Damas y Caballeros

Es para mí un gran honor presentar a ustedes aquí

Un hombre de la clase de bienes

Un futuro campeón en el UWF

Un hombre que tiene Mark Henry corriendo asustado

Albertoooooooooooo Delllll Rioooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Alberto Del Rio’s theme song plays over the arena as Del Rio comes out in a brand new silver Lamborghini Gallardo. He drives it up to the side of the entrance ramp where he gets out amidst a chorus of boos from the crowd.

b711c40681a6768fcb107f245388f5e3.png

Del Rio does his signature taunt as he basks in the heat from the crowd before making his way to the centre of the entrance ramp. He throws his arms out wide as his pyro goes off behind him before he walks down the entrance ramp to make his way to the ring. He climbs up the steel steps before getting into the ring. He smirks at the reaction of the crowd once more before Ricardo hands him a mic.

normal_WWE_Smackdown_4th_March_2011_720p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_004419080.jpg

Alberto Del Rio: My name is Alberto Del Rio!

The crowd boo loudly as Alberto begins his signature introduction.

Alberto Del Rio: But you already know that.

The crowd again erupt with a chorus of boos, and Del Rio just flashes a wink which only serves to make the booing louder. Del Rio waits for it to die down before continuing.

Alberto Del Rio: Last week, I was supposed to make my return to SmackDown! I was supposed to have my return match; I was supposed to show you all exactly how a REAL man fights. I was then going to go back to my casa and celebrate in my Jacuzzi with a selection of fine ladies. Unfortunately, this did not happen, unfortunately, I had to cancel my plans because Mark Henry es un cobard. Mark Henry played chicken. Not only was my evening altered, but my time was wasted standing in that ring when I could have been doing much better things. This is not how a real man behaves; this is how an overweight, embarrassed campesino conducts themselves. I can only imagine how Mark Henry’s children will be feeling, knowing that their father is a chicken, every day of their childhood now, they will have other children saying, ‘Your fathers a coward’ or ‘Your fathers a smurf.’ Mark Henry has no self-respect and that is something that will poison his blood-line, it will rub off on his children, and his children’s children.

normal_WWE_Smackdown_4th_March_2011_720p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_004419760.jpg

The crowd boo Alberto Del Rio who seems unfazed by their reaction. He carries on speaking.

Alberto Del Rio: My bloodline is pure, my familia are all real men. My family is realeza, and we back down from no challenge. We keep ourselves in shape, and we wash every day, when you come into this business, you realise that there are a lot of people here who just don’t look after themselves, they would much rather take a trip to KFC than to stay and fight like a man. This is the issue with America today, you won’t get this attitude in Mexico, because we go out and earn what we get, we don’t have everything handed to us on a plate, we are told to go out and work for it. This is what I will teach to all of you personas patéticas. I will show you intelligence; I will show you why I can just waltz in to any of the world’s finest universities. You see, this is why UWF needs me; management needs me to teach all of the guys in the locker room how to wrestle, and how to be a man. Alberto Del Rio will give them the first lesson this week, if my opponent decides to turn up this time.

normal_WWE_Smackdown_4th_March_2011_720p_x264_DigitalDelboy_mp4_004435400.jpg

Del Rio is once again cut off by the booing from the crowd; he just laughs it off and continues to talk.

Alberto Del Rio: Now I can’t blame people of being scared of fighting excellence, Henry probably thought best to keep his health knowing a man of his size can have a heart attack at any time. This week however, I face a man who has kept himself in shape, and I expect him to show up for our match. It’s my destiny to beat Dolph Ziggler, like it’s my destiny to become the UWF Champion one day, maybe Dolph can be my cheerleader on my way there. But for now, this week I will beat down Dolph Ziggler like the little Chihuahua he is. I will place him in the Cross Armbreaker until he is screaming like a little chica. Then he will tap out and the winner of the match will be declared as…

Ricardo Rodriguez finishes off.

22f5b652ced8c8de335107534080b4b7.png

Ricardo Rodriguez: Albertoooooooooooooooooo Delll Rioooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Aces

Reaction score
(Dolph Ziggler's music hits.)

(The crowd is mixed with cheers and boos as Dolph Ziggler walks down to the ramp.)

(Dolph enters the ring.)

Dolph-Ziggler-With-Mic.jpg

Dolph Ziggler: "As many of you know, last week at the Slammy's... I came out of the closet, and announced that I was gay. Now, a lot of people were surprised by that, and a lot of people that I talked to said they always kinda knew.
Nevertheless. it was a bombshell to say the least, and it shocked the wrestling world. But you people need to know something... I didn't do this for attention, I didn't do this to be controversial... I did this because I've been carrying that anchor, that secret, around with me for too damn long, and feels so good to have that weight lifted off my shoulders. I did this because I want to show the world that it's okay to be who you are, and I'm going to continue to do so from here on out. Starting this Saturday as a matter of fact."

(Dolph scans the crowd as he gathers his thoughts.)

Dolph Ziggler: "You see, I'm going one on one with Alberto Del Rio this week on Smackdown. Now, everybody knows that's he's one tough son of a bitch, I don't need to tell you that, and I'm quite aware that he's going to bring his a game... But there's one thing that Del Rio doesn't have that I do... and that's heart. I want this win more than he does... hell, I need this more than he does. Alberto, you're in for one hell of a fight, I can guarantee you that... and at the end of the day weather I win or lose, I'm gonna be able to say I did my best, and I gave it my all... and that's all you can really ask of someone in this life. Now, is my best good enough to beat Del Rio? I guess we'll find out..."

(The audience still has mixed emotions, boos and cheers still fill the arena.)

Dolph Ziggler: "Like I said before, I'm not here to be somebody that I'm not anymore. I'm finally comfortable enough with myself to show the world who I really am... and that's Dolph Ziggler, the homosexual. Growing up, I was just a kid with a pipe dream, and guess what? Now I'm living it. The revolution begins this Saturday. You don't wanna miss it, because history is about to be made. Where will you be when it happens?"

(Dolph's music hits as he walks up the ramp.)