UWA - Universal Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Best Match: Great turn of events in the main event. Orton comes out to help Michaels then in the end Bret Hart comes at Survivor series :shock: That was perfectly set as Michaels locked the sharpshooter and the fans booed, the realism of this match was set perfectly and you brother did a very good job.

Additional comments: This is one fantastic BTB brother, perfect job with the matches, organizing and with the graphics for the logos of Ignition and UWA, I really love them. And who makes these posters and Match previews for you? :g:

Good job once again, keep up the good work.

EliteSociety.

Reaction score
Best Match: Definitely the Main Event, although the ending is a bit abrupt. I guess that I'll haev to read your next show where things are sorted out, lol.

Additional Comments: A really professional show that I would definitely pay to watch.

Cheap Plug: Check out AHW and predict for Night Of Infamy!

-TJ-

BM - M/E of course....

AC - Holy crap...... .great friggen show man, you build alot of suspense, now I definitly gotta watch your next show -_- Great job.

Rate - 9/10

Cheap plug - Check out RPW.......

The Rated R CMStar

Benjamin vs MVP: I liked how you mixed MVP's style with Benjamin's, managing to include high flying maneuvers of Benjamin through out the match. Good work altough I expected MVP to retain.

Booker/Jericho promo: Basically a hype for next week show. Nothing more to say.

6man Elimination Match: I liked these match, however I would have liked Umaga being the last man in his team, not Kip.

Burke vs Ken: Good match, but not very exciting as I never thought Burke would lose his match.

Hardy vs Morrison: Wow, just wow. They went through a table that was set over the Announce table, it was just brutal. However, the start of the match was a little slow, weapong speaking.

HHH vs Orton: Good interchange during the match and none came out week. I was rooting for HHH so I am satisfyed.

HBK vs Goldberg: Good match, the realism was right on, but technically, I would have wanted something like, since Hart attacked HBK, HBK wins by DQ and GOldberg loses his job. Anyways, this PPV was good and it sold your next show good. I will be reviewing

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
:eek: Oh my god what the hell just happened. Did I read it right. Bret Hart coming to UWA. That was unexpected. WTF talk about thrilling show omg.

BM: Got to be the opener or the Main Event. The TLC match was third and HHH and Orton was fourth. Just unbelievable matches. None where the worst just omg.

BP: Go to be the ned one with Ric Flaair. Short but held suspense in it. Cannot wait till the next show. You have me sucked in to the shows.

AC: Unbelievable not to sound like a kiss ass but that was a great show and a great ending.

CT Styles

CMS said:
HBK vs Goldberg: Good match, the realism was right on, but technically, I would have wanted something like, since Hart attacked HBK, HBK wins by DQ and GOldberg loses his job. Anyways, this PPV was good and it sold your next show good. I will be reviewing

But, It was a No DQ match so neither could win by DQ. That was my original idea but then I thought harder about it and realized you can't do that. But who knows :shifty: something might fix it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

WrestlingInsidercopy.png

UWA News

New Talent Signed
Rob Van Dam & Andrew Martin's agents have confirmed that these men have signed with UWA. No word on when they will debut yet though. Also major news is that Edge & Matt Hardy are the two TNA talents that they signed. AJ Styles is said to be training with Van Dam & Martin and Edge & Hardy are aid to be excited about their debuts.

3 Hour Show
There apparently is going to be a 3 Hour Show after Survivor Series and it will most likely be a King of the Ring tournament.

Bret Hart
Well the wrestling world was shocked when Bret Hart made his return in a UWA ring. His return is expected to last a little bit but he will then leave. Although, he is expected to be doing another program at Wrestlemania 24 which is being held in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia. Some people say he will be in a triple threat match.

Debut Tonight on 'Ignition'
Tonight will be the debut of either Edge or Matt Hardy. The World Tag Titles are now vacant due to VKM quietly leaving could there be a secret Hardy Boyz reunion on the cards?

News, Rumors and Spoilers for tonight's show
Apparently Ric will start to uncover clues as to who the owner is tonight. There has been betting going on on the internet. Here are the current odds.

$4 - Vince McMahon, the WWWF Owner's son.
$8 - William Regal - A wealthy semi-retired wrestler.
$13 - John 'Bradshaw' Layfield - Former WCW & UWA talent.
$13 - Eric Bischoff - Former WCW owner.
$15 - Paul Heyman - Former ECW owner before it merged with WCW.
and the longest odds..
$101 - Jeff Jarrett - Current TNA President.

No word on who it could possibly be.

Also more possible news, rumors and spoilers for tonight. Expect Santino Marella to beat a jobber with his new bodyguard, Albert. Ric Flair and Bret Hart will open the show. John Morrison will be getting a big push possibly starting tonight if his feud with Hardy concludes. There will possibly be a rematch of last night's Main Event tonight as well. Edge may also appear.

Gauntlet For Glory
No word on any confirmed matches but there are some rumors as usual. Shelton Benjamin will be defending the Prodigy Championship. Which would mean he is successful with his defenses from now until then.

John Cena Return Date Revealed!
John Cena will be returning on the December 17 edition if 'Ignition!'. He will most likely start a feud with Shawn Michaels or be a title contender.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Hardy vs Morrison: Man, that was a crazy finish, and Jeff would be the guy to pull it off. Great match, I liked that Morrison capatilized early on the Hardcore rules with a low blow. Jeff seems to be getting a nice little push.

Santino promo: Just a short little vignette, showing Albert as Santino's bodyguard. Got across what it needed to.

Randy vs HHH: Flowd pretty damn well throughout the match, and the finishing sequence was kinda predictable, but that doesn't take anything away from it. A damn fine match.

Goldberg vs Michaels: Um, I would talk about the actual match, but um ..... the ending was freaking crazy. Perfectly set up, and Hart just coming in and wrecking the Sharpshooter for Michaels at Survivor Series ...

Flair promo: Short, yet makes you wonder what is going to happen to Hart.

BM: I just liked the ending to Hardy vs Morrison. It was nuts.
WM: n/a
BP: Flair at the end .... a suspense builder.
WP: n/a
AC: Great show man, really enjoyed it. Can't wait for Ignition now.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Survivor Series Review-

Best Match: It’s a tough choice each and every one of the matches delivered but if I had to choose the best match then I would go with Hardy vs. Morrison because it just had so many highlights in it. A great match. Runner-up would be Shawn Michaels vs. Goldberg.

Worst Match: There wasn’t a bad match on the card but if I had to pick one then it would have to be the six man tag match. It wasn’t horrible; it was just the least favorite out of all the other matches. I would’ve preferred having Umaga as the last man for his team.

Best Interview/Segment: The Ric Flair promo at the end. It built up suspense at the close of the event and has me wondering what’s going to happen to Bret, Shawn and Goldberg.

Worst Interview/Segment: Santino/Albert Segment. It wasn’t a bad promo, it was just very basic.

Additional Feedback/Comments: This was a great pay-per-view. Each of the matches delivered to the best possible way they could and I really enjoyed reading each of them. It’s always great to see The Game wearing championship gold and I can’t wait to see the fallout to Survivor Series. I will be checking out your next show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

UWA News Thoughts-

New Talent Signed- Rob Van Dam being signed is a plus. I’m not too sure about having Andrew Martin.

3-Hour Show- King of the Ring tournament, huh? Can’t wait. It should be a solid tournament.

Bret Hart-Bret possibly being in a Triple Threat Match at WrestleMania 24? Should be great, I wonder who he’ll be facing.

Debut Tonight on “Ignition”- Having either Edge or Matt Hardy debut is great though I would prefer to see Edge debut but at the same time a Hardy Boyz reunion wouldn’t be too bad.

News, Rumors and Spoilers for tonight's show- I still have no clue who the owner is. But for some reason I don’t think it’s any of those mentioned. Can’t wait for Bret and Flair opening segment. The King of the Ring tournament may be the push that Morrison needs. An appearance from Edge should be good and a rematch from last night’s main event should also be enjoyable that is if it happens.

Gauntlet for Glory- Benjamin defending his title is good. Great to see he’ll be keeping it.

John Cena Return Date Revealed- I don’t know if I would spoil Cena’s return date. I would keep it as a surprise but then again these are news, spoilers and rumors so it could be true and may not be.

CT Styles

IgnitionLogocopy.png

November 26, 2007

UWA 'Ignition' comes to you tonight, LIVE from Florida, Miami in the American Airlines Arena!

The crowd is amazing tonight and they all give massive pops as the pyro goes off.

Bret Hart's music hits and the crowd give an enormous pop as he makes his way down to the ring in a suit and with a microphone. He stands there and lets it all sink in and then gets down to business.

Hart: Thank you ladies & gentleman I..

'Woooo' hits and Ric Flair makes his way down to the ring as Bret Hart looks on.

Ric: What are you doing here? Bret, why?

Bret: Why? I'll tell you why, Ric. Ten years ago, in Montreal, Canada. Me, the World Champion defended against Shawn Michaels in front of a home crowd. I was already humiliated when he locked me in my own move but when I didn't tap and I was screwed out of the match. That was it. I left UWA and went to WCW. Shawn Michaels is the reason UWA lost the Best there is, the Best there was and the best there ever will be. Shawn Michaels had apparently received a message from the owner of UWA telling him to do so but to me. That isn't good enough. That's as weak as water! For ten long years I have been without what I worked my ass off for and for ten long years I've been out of UWA watching Shawn Michaels be what I would of been and ten long years makes you build up a lot of rage and then I thought, why not release it. And why not release it on the tenth anniversary of when all this rage started building up? So I did. Shawn Michaels locked in my move on my stage! I may have ruined the match but this is only the beginning!

Ric: Really? Well I happen to be good friends with Shawn and I don't think you'll be laying a hand on him.

Hart: Well that didn't work last night!

Ric: Who'd have known a 49 year old has-been would return!

Hart closes in on Ric and gets in his face.

'Sexy Boy' hits and Michaels comes down to the ring with his Undisputed Title around his waist.

Michaels: What the hell do you think you're doing? Get away from him!

Michaels hasn't entered the ring yet.

Hart: What're gonna do? You stupid pussy! You can't beat me! You had to cheat to beat me!

Michaels enters the ring.

Michaels: I had the match won last night until you screwed it all up. The Heartbreak Kid had the Sharpshooter locked in and Goldberg was gonna tap until an angry old man came in the ring and screwed it all up.

Hart: What you mean like how you screwed me ten years ago!

Michaels goes face to face with Hart.

Michaels: It was from the orders of the owner. I had no say in it. I did what was best for the company and you know that.

Hart: You did what was best for you! You did it because you got a title reign! You did it because you were a selfish piec...

Ric: You two need to start acting like adults now and cut it out.

Bret: I think it's been a while since this pathetic, selfish man got put in his place. I'm sick of everyone turning a blind eye on everything. I was screwed! In fact, I have a feeling I was not only screwed by this idiot here but by the whole of UWA! Shawn, I want a rematch! And I want it tonight!

Ric: You're in no shape to wrestle.

Bret: Oh, is that right?

Michaels: You heard him!

Bret: Shut up! You're nothing but a glorified lick-ass, Shawn!

Shawn gets really in the face of Bret and they face off.

Ric then stands in between them.

Bret: Ric, get out of my way.

Ric: What are you going to do, Bret? I'm the General Manager of this show and I have the World Champion currently by my side. So what are you going to do?

Bret: Fire you.

Ric: What?

Bret: You heard me, fire you.

Ric: You can't do that!

Bret: Really?

'I'm Back!' hits and Eric Bischoff comes down the ramp to massive heat.

Ric looks in shock, as does Michaels.

Eric enters the ring.

Bret: Remember back when I got screwed out of the title and went to WCW? Eric Bischoff was the best owner I ever had. He welcomed me to WCW with open arms, he got me a great contract with great promises and great pay. I had a great run at WCW until I finally decided to hang up the boots. But Eric was always by my side and when TNA bought WCW a few years back. Eric was doing well financially so he bought out the then owner whom for legal reasons, I cannot name. Eric thought he should kick the man out of his job since he pretty much did it to me. So when I say 'Fire You.' I mean it. Because I have the permission of your boss to do so. So Ric, have a nice long, long holiday.

Ric is horrified and cannot believe what is happening and neither can Michaels.

Eric: Goodbye, Ric.

Bischoff has a smile on his face that makes you want to punch him.

Eric: That's a nice title you have around your waist. I bet you'd like to hold onto it wouldn't you? Gee, that's a shame because you're gonna be defending it tonight.

Michaels: This is unbelievable! What is going on?!

Eric: What's going on? That title, around this man's waist!

'Goldberg's March' hits and Goldberg comes down the ramp.

Goldberg: Last night was interrupted, but tonight won't be. Because I'll be ending your career tonight instead!

Eric: But you won't be alone, because it's a triple threat 'You're Fired' Match With this man!...

'King of Kings' hits and Triple H comes down and enters the ring.

Hunter: Shawn, remember when I told you a friendship is more important then a title reign? I lied. Tonight, the King of Kings will regain his throne and whoever is first pinned, loses his job! So it's either gonna be you, Shawn. Or you Bill, who I end the career of and.. Regain my throne with.

Eric: So there it is, there is tonight's Main Event. A triple threat 'You're Fired' Match. The UWA World Heavyweight Champion Shawn Michaels vs Goldberg vs Triple H.

Bret: Good luck Shawn, 'Cos you're gonna need it!

Michaels: No I won't. Because the Heartbreak Kid, The Show Stopper, Shawn Michaels doesn't need luck. He goes out there and gives 100% every time and gets rewarded for it. Just like Ric Fl... Since Ric Flair is fired, who is our new General Manager, Eric.

Michaels says Eric in a tone that would piss him off.

Eric: Well, funny you should mention that, Shawn. He'll be watching you during tonight's Main Event. I'll let you find out who he is.

'I'm Back!' hits and Eric Bischoff leaves with Bret Hart as we go to a commercial break.

JR: Good god what an announcement and opening segment! Bret Hart back in UWA! The Owner revealed! It's all happening here in UWA! Make sure you stay tuned!

Commercial Break

JR: Ladies & Gentleman welcome back to what has been an amazing episode of UWA.

King: It certainly has! We have the owner revealed! Eric Bischoff! Bret Hart is back and the World Title is up for grabs tonight! Don't touch your remote ladies & gentleman. Stay right here and watch all the action.

Italian Music hits and Santino Marella comes out accompanied by Albert.

Santino: Ah! Hello Ladies & Gentleman and get ready to see myself beat up a loser right here in just a few minutes! I will show you why Santino Marella is the best you will ever see in the UWA! And with my fantastic bodyguard here, no-one can stop me!

DH Smith's music hits and he comes down to the ring.

Match 1
Single
DH Smith vs Santino Marella w/Albert

Albert goes to the outside and watches Santino. Santino slaps Smith in the face and Smith doesn't take that to well. He then lands a right hand on Marella and he falls down on his ass. He gets back up holding his jaw and Smith whips him to the corner. He then follows it up with a corner clothesline and then pins Santino, 1...2 Marella kicks out. Marella gradually gets back up and Smith goes for a clothesline but Marella ducks and goes to the ropes. On the rebound Marella nails a dropkick to the oncoming Smith. Marella then covers, 1... Smith kicks out. Marella is frustrated and sits on Smith and nails some rights and lefts until the referee makes him get off. Marella then yells at the referee and then Smith. Smith gets back up and is quite angry with how the match has panned out so far. He then charges at Marella but once again, Marella sidesteps him and Smith goes into the corner. Marella then runs at the cornered Smith but ends up getting a boot to the face as soon as he gets there. Marella stumbles back and Smith then emerges out of the corner and nails a bulldog.

He then pins Marella, 1...2.. Marella kicks out. Smith shows his frustration and picks up Marella and tries to get him in position for the Running Powerslam and.. As Marella is lifted up he elbows Smith on the side of his head and escapes, landing behind him. He then grabs the tights and rolls him up, 1...2 Smith kicks out. Smith gets back up and goes for a clothesline and.. nails it. He picks Marella back up and lifts him up in the corner to sit him up on the top rope. He then starts to climb up as well to try for a Superplex but Marella starts to hammer away at the back of Smith as he comes back and then Marella kicks him in the face from the top and Smith stumbles off groggy. He turns around still groggy and Marella leaps off the top but Smith catches him over his shoulder and Marella is in position. Smith is facing the ropes and.. Albert from the outside pulls his feet forward and Smith falls back thus Marella lands on his feet and distracts the referee as Albert pulls Smith out of the ring and attacks him, nailing a powerbomb. He then rolls him back in and Marella ends the conversation and hooks the leg of Smith, 1...2...3

Winner - Santino Marella

JR: Well Santino Marella certainly showed he can win a match by cheating but who can't?

King: If you're not cheating, you're not trying, JR. Santino did what he had to to win.

Backstage

Ric Flair is seen walking into his office. He opens the door and sees all of his belongings on the ground and thrown off his desk. Everything is screwed up and he just sighs as he begins to pick it all up.

JR: Oh come on! That's just not fair! Ric Flair has done nothing to deserve being fired and he sure as hell doesn't need that being done!

King: Oh don't be such a crybaby for him!

Commercial Break

'Metalingus' hits and Edge comes down to the ring and the crowd is shocked and they give massive heat. He stands in the ring in street clothes and takes it all in.

Edge: Alright, Shut up! I am here in UWA and you all now know! I am here to challenge for the UWA World Title and I don't care what anyone says. But since, the title is booked to be defended tonight. I may as well make my presence, and my intentions known.

Crowd still give heat.

Edge: I am here to make an example out of my next opponent. Whomever it may be and by the end of the night, you will all be 'Edge-Heads'.

'This Fire Burns' hits and 'The Straightedge Superstar' CM Punk comes out.

Punk: Oh is that right? You're here to make your intentions known? Well I'm going to go out on a limb and just put this out there, Edge. I think you're a poser!

Crowd give big pop.

Punk: You use dirty tactics and cheat in order for you to get a victory. Which simply means, you can't win, you can't wrestle. If you could wrestle you wouldn't need those dirty tactics. So I don't understand why any of us should care that you're hear.

Crowd give another pop.

Edge: Oh is that right? Is that right, huh? Why don't you prove that? Why don't you go up against me tonight?!

Punk: Alright, I will!

'I'm Back!' hits and Eric Bischoff comes out.

Eric: Woah, woah, woah! Since, the NEW General Manager hasn't arrived as of yet. I will have to be playing the part of General Manager, not you two! How about this, next week, there is going to be a special 'Ignition' Show. There is going to be a 'Six Pac Challenge' Match. There will be six competitors, each will be eliminated by pinfall and the last man standing.. Is the new #1 Contender for the UWA World Heavyweight Championship. They will get a shot at the title sometime in the coming weeks. Tonight, we will hold qualifying matches and you two, are up against each other.. Next!

JR: What?! My god what an announcement. This has been an amazing Ignition, King.

King: I know it has, JR.

Commercial Break

'This Fire Burns' hits and CM Punk comes down to the ring to a massive pop.

King: Here he is, the straightedge superstar, CM Punk!

JR: And what an impressive performer he is. He went 24 matches, undefeated.

King: Yes, that is quite an achievement, I guess.

'Metalingus' hits and Edge comes down to boos.

King: You have to admit, Edge is a talented performer and does whatever it takes to win. And that's what I love about him.

JR: I know, King. I've known that for a while now.

King: Well he is! Look at his track record.

JR: I don't need to, I know what he's accomplished whether it be through cheating or not.

Match 2
6 Pac Qualifier
Single
CM Punk vs Edge

Both men circle around the ring and then lock up. Punk gets the early advantage with some kicks to the gut of Edge followed by a some forearm shots and a clothesline. Punk quickly covers Edge, 1... Edge kicks out. Edge gets straight back up and nails some right hands to the face of Punk and then whips him to the ropes. On the rebound Edge nails a big boot to the face of Punk and covers, 1... Punk kicks out. Punk gets back up and immediately goes for some knife-edge chops to the chest of Edge and his facial expression and reactions show how much they sting. Punk then whips Edge to the corner and follows him up with a shining wizard combo but Edge moves and Punk flies into the corner. Edge keeps him there and manages to sit Punk on top. He then hammers away at the back of Punk as he is sitting up there. He then stands and gets behind Punk and tries to lift him up for a back suplex off the top rope and.. In midair Punk counters into a cross-body! 1...2 Edge kicks out. Punk gets up surprisingly quick and rebounds off the ropes in perfect time to connect with a low dropkick to a recovering Edge who is on his knees.

Punk then hooks the leg of 'The Ultimate Opportunist', 1...2.. Edge kicks out. Punk has a breather and then taunts the crowd holding up six, yelling out 'Six Pac, Baby!' Punk then approaches Edge, who is now on his feet although, still groggy. Punk begins a kicking combo and finishes it off with a back kick to the gut and when Edge bends forward due to the kick Punk kicks him in the face. Punk then whips Edge to the ropes behind him and on the rebound puts his knee out for Edge but Edge dodges it and appears behind Punk and grabs him by the hair to throw him out of the ring. Unbeknown to Edge, Punk landed on the apron. Edge turns around after having a breather and turns around into a springboard clothesline that connects. Punk then makes the pin with the leg hooked, 1...2... Edge kicks out. Edge slowly recovers as Punk starts to measure him. Once Edge is groggily on his feet Punk grabs him and locks him in position for the Anaconda Vice but Edge suddenly springs to life when he realizes once that's locked in it's all over. He elbows Punk in the side of the head numerous times..

.. And then kicks him in the gut, he then gets in position for the falling reverse DDT and he nails it. He then covers Punk, 1...2 Punk kicks out. Edge is angry and can tell he is starting to slowly build some momentum. Edge is confidently waiting for Punk to get up. Punk struggles to get up, using the ropes as leverage. He then gets whipped to the ropes and on the rebound Edge nails a textbook flapjack and Punk sells it perfectly. Edge then retreats to the corner and everyone knows what that symbolizes. He has the evil, psychotic smile on his face just measuring the hurt Punk get up. Punk eventually gets up and Edge storms out of the corner but Punk moves and Edge goes into the second turnbuckle and rebounds off and seems out of it. Punk then falls down and hooks Edge's leg, 1...2... Ropebreak. Edge gets his foot on the rope thus, breaking the pin. Punk is frustrated by that and rolls off Edge and slowly but surely gets back to his feet with the aid of the ropes. Edge then gets up and seems in better condition that Punk and approaches him but Punk immediately out of nowhere kicks Edge in the gut.

He then runs to the ropes and springboards off and connects with a springboard back elbow. Edge falls down but Punk isn't finished and he starts to build up more momentum. He goes to the outside apron and stands there awaiting a hurt Edge to get up. Eventually Edge gets up and Punk springboards off the top rope for another springboard clothesline and.. Spear! Spear! Edge nails the spear in midair. Punk falls down like a sack of potatoes and Edge falls forward on top of him and hooks the leg, 1...2...3

Winner Who Qualifies for the 6 Pac Challenge Match Next Week - Edge via Pinfall

Edge stumbles up and celebrates in the ring.

JR: Well next week is the Six Pac Challenge where the winner gets a title shot in the coming weeks. Edge is the first competitor in it and we have just received word that there will be a battle royal coming up later tonight and the remaining five in the battle royal will go on to join Edge in what is certain to be a classic.

King: What another great announcement, JR!

JR: I know and it joins many that we have had tonight, King. I am also wondering as to who is our new General Manager? Do you have any idea, King?

King: None whatsoever, JR. But what I do know, is tonight's main event is going to be amazing.

Commercial Break

'I'm Comin!' hits and MVP comes down to the ring.

JR: Well here is a man who just came up short last night to win the UWA Prodigy Championship, although, he did put up a great fight.

King: And the man he is about to face is the man he lost to last night but it is a non-title. No doubt they will both give it their all but I am tipping MVP will be pretty angry about last night and seek revenge.

'Ain't No Stoppin' Me!' hits and Shelton Benjamin comes down to the ring wearing his Prodigy Championship around his waist.

JR: And here is the Prodigy Championship and I dare say, the most athletic man is sports entertainment.

King: I agree with you there, JR. There's not many as gifted as him!

Match 3
Non-Title
Single
Shelton Benjamin (c) vs MVP

They immediately lock up and Benjamin nails a knee in the gut of MVP straight away and then runs back to the ropes behind him and rebounds off with a clothesline that connects with MVP. Benjamin covers, 1... MVP kicks out. MVP gets back up and Benjamin tries to nail a forearm shot but MVP blocks and then plants a kick in the gut of Benjamin then turns around to deliver a back elbow to the face of Benjamin that knocks him back and he is now groggy. MVP rebounds off the ropes and connects with a big boot to the face of Benjamin and he falls back down to the canvas. MVP then taunts the crowd then runs to the ropes, rebounds and does his 'Ballin' Elbow' theatrics and then goes to connect but Benjamin rolls out of the ring for a breather as MVP elbow drops the canvas. Benjamin then rolls back in and stomps away at MVP who is on the canvas selling his elbow. Benjamin then pauses the attack and taunts the crowd to cheers. He then fells arms go around him and he gets nailed with a thunderous German Suplex from MVP. MVP gets up and starts to measure Benjamin.

Benjamin starts to get to his knees and MVP tries to set him up for 'The Playmaker' but Benjamin reverses it into a modified electric chair. He then awaits MVP to get up and once MVP is almost there Benjamin leaps up to the top rope of the corner turnbuckle and then leaps back off and comes off with a flying clothesline but MVP ducks and Benjamin doesn't connect with it. MVP picks him up and charges him into the corner and then thrusts his shoulder into the midsection of Benjamin until he hits the ground. MVP then retreats back a few steps and taunts the crowd to boos and then charges into the corner and connects with a facewash and then drags a motionless Benjamin into the center of the ring and hooks the leg confidently, 1...2... Benjamin somehow kicks out! MVP cannot believe it and argues with the referee but to no avail. MVP turns around and goes to the corner to watch Benjamin stumble up. Benjamin is at his knees and MVP charges at him in search of a kick to the exposed gut but Benjamin moves out of the way and MVP ends up kicking midair.

MVP turns around to retry his attack but walks into Benjamin who lifts him up and connects with a T-Bone Suplex and pins, 1...2...3

Winner - UWA Prodigy Champion Shelton Benjamin

JR: Well a good win to have for the UWA Prodigy Champion.

King: Any win's a good win, JR.

JR: Of course you would say that, King. Well anyway Ladies & Gentleman we have just received word that the tag team match between Chris Jericho, Elijah Burke and Booker T & Ken Doane which was scheduled has been canceled due to those four being in the Battle Royal coming up.

Commercial Break

We return and most of the UWA roster is in the ring already.

King: Well some superstars in that ring have already competed tonight but who wouldn't want a chance at the coveted UWA World Title?

JR: Exactly.

Match 4
Battle Royal Where Remaining Five Join Edge in the Six Pac Challenge Next Week
Chris Jericho vs Ken Doane vs Super Crazy vs Charlie Haas vs Chavo Guerrero vs Randy Orton vs Booker T vs Jeff Hardy vs Snitsky vs Jamie Noble vs MVP vs Shelton Benjamin vs Val Venis vs Elijah Burke vs John Morrison vs Cody Rhodes vs Kofi Kingston

The match begins and MVP & Benjamin are already struggling due to the match they just had. Some superstars go straight for them. Jamie Noble lands some right hands on Benjamin as well as Chavo Guerrero and Benjamin ends up in the corner with Noble and Chavo punishing him. Meanwhile, Orton is in the other corner grabbing Kofi Kingston by the hair and nailing straight right hands directly into his face. He then whips him strongly to the opposite corner and Kofi hits it and rebounds off, landing face-first on the canvas. Charlie Haas is in the center of the ring trading blows with UWA development talent Cody Rhodes and Cody starts to get the upper-hand until Super Crazy emerges out of nowhere and nails a dropkick that makes Cody groggy. Super Crazy runs to a corner and is about to leap off but then gets pushed off the top by Snitsky. Snitsky is under the impression that Crazy is eliminated but Crazy emerges from back up on the top and nails a missile dropkick to the back of the massive Snitsky. On the other side of the ring Booker T and his apprentice Ken Doane are punishing Chris Jericho.

Jericho tries to block but wherever isn't protected he gets hit by either Doane or Booker. Booker then restrains Jericho's arms so his midsection is vulnerable and Ken unloads punch after punch into the exposed midsection and he shows his pain with the expression on his face. Ken then needs to rest and Booker unloads a Harlem Kick to the vulnerable Jericho and he falls down to the canvas. That's when MVP appears out of nowhere and starts hammering away at the back of Booker but soon gets hit back by Ken. Ken unloads some forearm shots to the face of MVP and then kicks him in the gut and goes for a neckbreaker but MVP counters it into one of his own. Booker then recovers and swings at MVP but MVP ducks and nails Booker with a German Suplex. On the other side Jeff Hardy just hit a mule kick on Jamie Noble and follows it up with a dropkick to Chavo Guerrero. He then helps Shelton out and gets him to hold his foot. Jeff then uses that as leverage to nail a moonsault onto Jamie Noble. Snitsky starts charging at Benjamin in the corner but Benjamin leaps up so his feet hit the ropes and comes out with a springboard clothesline that takes down the massive Snitsky.

Just then, Orton nailed an inverted headlock backbreaker on Kofi and Kofi seems out of it. Orton then has Super Crazy charging at him but backdrops him over the ropes but yet again, Crazy lands on the apron and jumps up to the top rope but as he is there Orton levels him and plants a deadly RKO on Crazy so that he lands on the ropes and he bounces off to the outside.

Super Crazy Eliminated

Val Venis then charges at Orton but Orton just clotheslines him cockily. Orton then emerges from the ropes where he was and charges at Jeff Hardy but Hardy sidesteps. Orton turns around and Chavo Guerrero is there and he pokes him in the eye and then leaps up for a hurracanrana but Orton counters into a powerbomb. Back in Booker's corner he ducks a clothesline from MVP and then rams him into the corner and Ken tries to join in on the left side but then Jericho has now recovered and he quickly nails a step-up Enzuiguri and that knocks Ken over the ropes.

Ken Doane Eliminated

Jericho then goes over to help Jeff Hardy with Snitsky. They both nail some forearm shots to the massive monster and then whip him to the ropes. On the rebound they both do a double dropkick and then a double elbow drop. Jericho then slides him onto his stomach and attempts to lock in the Walls of Jericho and.. Succeeds. Jericho has the Walls of Jericho locked in and Hardy climbs the turnbuckles and taunts the crowd for the Swanton Bomb as Jericho has the submission locked in. Just as Hardy leaps though, Booker comes and delivers another Harem Kick to the face of Jericho and he falls back and the Swanton connects with Snitsky, although it connected with Jericho too. Hardy slowly gets up to see what he's done and that's when Booker attacks and kicks Hardy in the gut and rebounds off to successfully nail the Scissors Kick and Hardy falls down and is out. Booker is starting to build momentum and approaches Shelton who is having a breather on the ropes. Booker charges at him but Benjamin puts his foot out to block him and Booker comes off the boot groggy.

Benjamin then sprints to the other side and rebounds off with a spinning heel kick that knocks Booker down and out. Val Venis is on the ropes having a breather and Benjamin charges at him and clotheslines him over.

Val Venis Eliminated

Benjamin then runs at Chavo Guerrero on the other side of the ring and dropkicks him and he falls over the ropes.

Chavo Guerrero Eliminated

Benjamin is on fire and he shows it. He starts to taunt the crowd and everyone in the ring. That's when it goes downhill. Jamie Noble comes from behind and nails a forearm shot to the back of Benjamin's head and then tries to push him into the ropes and over but Benjamin manages to fight back. And reverse the rolls and now Noble is in trouble. Ont he other side of the ring Charlie Haas and Snitsky are almost over the ropes as MVP, Orton & John Morrison push them over. Snitsky & Haas eventually go over the ropes but Haas takes MVP with him.

Charlie Haas, MVP & Snitsky Eliminated

Shelton Benjamin then manages to superkick Noble over.

Jamie Noble Eliminated

It's now down to John Morrison, who has kept a low-profile during the match, Randy Orton, Booker T, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, Shelton Benjamin, Elijah Burke, Cody Rhodes & Kofi Kingston. Jericho & Kingston go up against each other. Kofi whips Jericho to the ropes and on the rebound Kofi leaps up and Jericho goes underneath. Jericho then rebounds again and goes for a forearm shot but Kofi sidesteps him and Jericho turns around into a 'Trouble in Paradise' form Kingston and Jericho is out. Kingston then goes to Randy Orton and Orton immediately nails a deadly European Uppercut and Kofi stumbles backwards groggily. Orton then nails a standing vertical dropkick perfectly and Kofi falls down to the canvas. Orton then approaches Cody Rhodes who has surprisingly managed to still be in the contest. Orton corners him and pokes him in the eye and then grabs him by the hair and delivers straight right hands to the face of Cody. He then whips him to the opposite side and goes to follow him up but gets hit with a spinning heel kick from Morrison and Orton's out.

Morrison then finishes Orton's business and charges at Cody with a flying clothesline that connects and Cody comes out of the corner groggy and Morrison runs to the ropes and springboards off with an Enzuiguri that takes out Cody. Shelton then comes charging at Morrison and Morrison backdrops him over the ropes.

Shelton Benjamin Eliminated

Elijah Burke has been in the same corner the whole match just avoiding any action but someone has finally spotted him, Y2J. Jericho runs at Burke who is oblivious to this and Jericho approaches him and slaps him in the face. He then grabs Burke by the head and smacks his head on the top turnbuckle and then jumps onto the second turnbuckle and comes off it delivering a spinning back elbow to the face of Burke. Jericho then runs to the ropes and springboards off for the Lionsault but Burke moves but as soon as Burke is up a recovered Orton nails an inverted headlock backbreaker and Burke is back down and motionless. Jericho recovers and then sees Burke and the state he is in and has a cheeky smile. He then turns him over and locks in the Walls of Jericho easily and Burke suddenly comes to life and is tapping nonstop but there's no submission finishes in this match. After thirty seconds or so of tapping Jericho eventually releases the hold to have a rest and Burke rolls out of the ring and approaches a referee limping. After a small conversation the referee rules Burke unable to compete.

Elijah Burke taken out by EMT's

There is now seven left, two have to go. Kofi Kingston and Cody Rhodes are fighting in the corner. The two inexperienced are going at it until the experienced come. Randy Orton and Booker T go over and Jeff Hardy & Morrison go at it in the other corner while Jericho sits in the other corner resting. Orton completely dominates Kofi and Booker attacks Rhodes mercilessly. Orton eventually whips him to the ropes and clotheslines him and then nails a deadly RKO and sadly for Kofi, it's all over. He just couldn't last with someone like Orton as Orton lifts his motionless body up and throws him over the ropes.

Kofi Kingston Eliminated

Suddenly, Cody Rhodes gets the upper-hand on Booker and he starts to nail some right hands in succession. He then whips Booker to the ropes and on the rebound goes for the backdrop but a smart Booker goes for a scissors kick but Cody proves to be smart too and moves out of the way and rebounds off the ropes to nail a running one-handed bulldog to Booker. Things start looking bleak for Booker. Jeff Hardy & Morrison are still going at it in the corner but are soon joined by Jericho & Orton. Orton grabs Hardy from behind and Jericho gets Morrison and kicks him in the gut and follows it up with a double underhook backbreaker. Morrison sells it and Ken Doane is seen on the outside. Booker notices him as Cody still has the upper-hand and Booker pushes Cody to the ropes. That gives Ken the opportunity to nail a Low Blow on the apron and Booker clotheslines Cody over.

Cody Rhodes Eliminated

Final 5 for the Six Pac Challenge who will face Edge - Booker T, Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy, John Morrison & Randy Orton

All Five stand in the ring and stare off at each other. Jericho & Booker go at it and Jeff Hardy & Morrison join sides for once to take out Orton. Just as they do Shawn Michaels music hits and everyone flees the ring, except for Orton.

Michaels doesn't appear though and Orton just stands in the ring daring people to come back in but no-one has the guts to do it. Orton just stands in there smiling.

JR: Does this mean Michaels is on Orton's side?

King: I think it's pretty obvious now, JR.

Commercial Break

'Goldberg's March' hits and Goldberg comes down to the ring.

JR: This is set to be a hell of a match, King. And I still wonder who the General Manager is. Our 'owner' Eric Bischoff said he would be watching Michaels tonight, so we will probably find out.

King: Oooh, this is exciting, JR!

'King of Kings' hits and Triple H comes out.

JR: Nothing means more to this man than championship gold. He's said it himself, he would Pedigree his own grandmother for it.

King: That's why I wouldn't want to be up against him, especially when the title's on the line. Hell, and careers are on the line!

'Sexy Boy' hits and the World Champ comes down to the ring doing his usual routine.

JR: Well here he is, The World Heavyweight Champion. I got nothing to say, this man speaks for himself.

King: You got that right, JR.

Main Event
UWA World Heavyweight Championship
Triple Threat 'You're Fired' Match
Shawn Michaels (c) vs Goldberg vs Triple H

All three men stand in their respective corner and look at one another. They all step in at the same time. Michaels and Goldberg lock up but hunter breaks it up quickly and then locks up with Goldberg but Michaels kicks both in the gut and then tries to clothesline both but they reverse that into a double chokeslam-like maneuver. Michaels is down for the start and it's now Hunter and Goldberg. Hunter opens the bowling with some straight right hands into the face of Goldberg until he reaches the corner. Hunter then whips him to the other corner and follows it up in search of a clothesline but Goldberg turns and counters with a shoulder block and then garbs Hunter by the throat but then gets interrupted by Michaels who appears behind him and hammers away at the back of Goldberg. It doesn't do much so Michaels then goes and sits on the top rope. Both men eventually end up facing him and Michaels jumps off and connect with a double clothesline and that takes out all three men. All three eventually get back up and Goldberg and Hunter join forces to land blows to the head of Michaels.

They get him to the corner and then whip him to the ropes. On the rebound they go for a double clothesline but Michaels ducks. He then continues to run and rebounds off the other ropes and ducks another shot at the clothesline. This time he holds onto the ropes and catches Goldberg & Hunter off-guard. They then run at him but Michaels low-bridges them and they fall to the outside. As Goldberg & Hunter recover on the outside, Michaels stands on the outside apron and out of nowhere sets himself up for a springboard moonsault. He then turn around to watch Goldberg & Hunter and then springboards off the ropes and nails a moonsault, taking out both men again. Michaels recovers quite well and looks under the ring and retrieves a chair and takes it back in the ring with him. Goldberg and Hunter soon follow. Goldberg enters the ring first and Michaels is just waiting for him with the steel chair and as soon as Goldberg is standing he gets smacked with a chair shot numerous times until he falls down. Hunter then gets in and kicks Michaels in the gut before Michaels can hit him.

That gives Hunter the chance to get the chair and give Michaels some chair shots. Michaels is now busted open on the head and is bleeding profusely as Hunter then drops to his knees and covers Goldberg, 1...2 Goldberg kicks out. Hunter gets back up and guide Michaels up too. He then whips him to the ropes and on the rebound goes for a spinning spinebuster but Michaels somehow counters into a hurracanrana and Hunter flips forward. Goldberg is nearly recovered and Michaels goes to him and nails some snap jabs to the face of the wobbly Goldberg. Goldberg loses his balance and falls back onto the ropes where Michaels then tries to whip him but gets reversed. On the rebound Michaels goes for the flying forearm and.. Nails it! He and Goldberg along with Hunter are down on the canvas until.. Michaels kips up! But Hunter is standing there and nails his facebuster on Michaels who falls back immediately. Goldberg is then hit with a knee drop from Hunter who then leans back in the corner confidently as both his opponents are lying on the canvas. Goldberg is the first to start moving.

Goldberg gets to his knees and Hunter stands over him and then cockily shoves him back down which lights a fire deep down inside Goldberg and suddenly Goldberg comes to life. He gets up straight away and grabs Hunter by the throat and throws him into the corner and nails right hands and lefts. He then knees Hunter a few times and then grabs him by the throat again. He lifts Hunter over his head and nails a military press drop on Hunter and Hunter sells the pain. But that isn't enough for Goldberg as he picks Hunter back up again by his hair and then locks him in a full nelson and then performs a full nelson slam. Goldberg is now dominating until Michaels gets up and approaches Goldberg but Goldberg lifts Michaels up over his head after choking him and performs a military press powerslam and Michaels sells it seriously and is now motionless. Goldberg puts a foot over Hunter, 1...2... Hunter gets a shoulder up. Goldberg smiles and says, 'Bad Move' while shaking his head. He picks up Hunter again and lifts him over his head for a third time. This time though..

Hunter manages to escape and he lands on the outside of the ring. Goldberg just smiles and taunts the crowd. After a while Goldberg sees Hunter leaning on the side of the ring so he drags him in and leans over the ropes, only to be hit in the back by a sledgehammer! Hunter had the sledgehammer and Goldberg stumbles and hits the ground. Hunter turns around to drop it and Michaels uses his last bit of energy to nail Sweet Chin Music on Hunter, who falls back a meter away from Michaels. Michaels is to far away from Hunter so then goes to pin Goldberg, 1...2... Goldberg kicks out! Michaels, covered in blood cannot believe it. He stays down though and Goldberg starts to get up and approach Michaels. He picks Michaels up by his hair and places him in the corner. He then retreats backwards and runs back at him with a massive high power clothesline that knocks Michaels back over the ropes and to the outside. This leaves Goldberg and Hunter alone. Goldberg pins Hunter hoping the effect of the Superkick is still in play, 1...2... Hunter kicks out miraculously.

Michaels is still on the outside when a familiar face starts to walk down the aisle. The fans boo like crazy as the man comes down in a suit. He stands by Michaels as Hunter gains the upper-hand in the ring. Goldberg goes for a big boot but Hunter dodges and picks up his sledgehammer. When Goldberg turns around he gets hit in the face with it and Hunter sizes him up for The Pedigree. At this point Michaels is starting to move and enter the ring but the man stands in front of Michaels, blocking his way in. He still keeps a completely serious expression on his face as he looks on. Hunter then kicks Goldberg in the guts and.. Plants him with the Pedigree! Hunter makes the cover, 1...2...3

Winner & New UWA World Heavyweight Champion - Triple H via Pinfall

The man then walks away from the ring and retreats back up the ramp. The man, was John 'Bradshaw' Layfield. Michaels is leaning onto the side of the ring with blood flowing down his face. He just stares eye-to eye with Hunter, who is still on his knees after covering Goldberg. They continue staring eye-to-eye as 'Ignition' goes off the air.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
BM Main Event for sure.

WM: There where none I dont think. Flowed nicely.

BP: Do i even have to saay, Opener

AC Great fallout to survivor series. I really enjoyed this show, btu I do think if you did not put Bischoff in the betting odds it would have been perfection. Goldberg fired it seems and JBL the new GM, the actuion is starting to heat up.

CT Styles

WrestlingInsidercopy.png

UWA Wrestling Insider said:
UWA & TNA Have Reached a Deal
According to insiders, UWA & TNA have been discussing and have come up with an agreement. From this point on, UWA & TNA may hold trades but only if both parties accept it is a reasonable trade.

Six Pac Challenge
Tonight is the Six Pac Challenge where the winner is the number one contender for the UWA World Title. Insiders say the favorites for the win are all of them. They say it is too close to pick and all superstars should be in line for a push.

Gauntlet for Glory
Most info about the PPV is still unknown. Although, we do know they will be holding qualifying matches quite soon.

Wrestlemania 24
We stated last week that Wrestlemania was being held in The Georgia Dome. Our apologies, we got it wrong. It is being held in Austin, Texas.

Triple H
Triple H is said to be happy with his current title reign. Expect him to hold it until at least Wrestlemania. When asked if He & Shawn Michaels would engage in another feud he replied, 'Haha, Look I don't know yet. We'll see what happens after the Six Pac Challenge.'

Shawn Michaels & Undertaker
The rumors are getting stronger about Shawn Michaels and Undertaker. This could be their last year. Undertaker has even said it himself that this will most likely be his last year but could Wrestlemania being held in Texas mean anything for Shawn Michaels?

Possible News, Rumors & Spoilers
Tonight's 'Ignition' will hold the Six Pac Challenge and as stated earlier, we don't know who is going to win. Expect another squash match with Santino Marella. UWA likes his character and want him to be a contender for the Prodigy Championship. Due to Elijah Burke having to withdraw from the Battle Royal last week, he is still on 34-0 and expect the streak to continue. Due to Goldberg's firing expect to see Shawn Michaels & Triple H face off on the microphones tonight. CM Punk will be in action also.

MikeRaw

Hey man, first time checkin' out your btb here.
Firstly, let me say that the backstory is very creative.
I like the idea of having IT be the major company since back in the 50's when it competed with WWWF(now wwe) So WWE isnt around now. Thats pretty cool for a backstory.
On to the btb....
I skimmed your show from a few days ago. It looked pretty good, and Ill review your next show.
And the news you just posted was pretty cool. Itll be weird to see what trades happen, although its definately unrealistic...... But thats what btbs are for:p

CT Styles

IgnitionLogocopy.png

Monday December 3, 2007

The usual Pyro goes off as UWA Ignition is beginning. 'Enemy' by Fozzy plays throughout the arena as the crowd continues it's pop.

JR: Ladies & Gentleman good evening and welcome to another edition of UWA Ignition. Here is your commentary team, myself, JR and Jerry 'The King' Lawler. Now King, what a show we have tonight which could perhaps, top last week's.

King: Well JR that could be hard to do but it sure is possible in UWA.

JR: Tonight we announce most of the competitors in this year's Gauntlet for Glory and! Have the Six Pac #1 Contenders Challenge. Now as Myself & King know, we can confirm some of the competitors in the Gauntlet for Glory match since we were at some of our live tour shows. The following are in, King, you read it out.

King: Alright, DH Smith, Super Crazy, Snitsky, Chavo Guerrero, Jamie Noble, Cody Rhodes & Charlie Haas have all qualified so far.

JR: They are all some less-known names that have a massive chance to make a name for themselves.

King: It's a hell of a chance JR. The eighteenth Gauntlet for Glory could very well be their year.

'King of Kings' hits and the new UWA World Champion, Triple H walks down to the ring in his usual street clothes with the title around his waist. He gets a mixed reaction.

Hunter: The King of Kings has regained his thrown!

Mixed Reaction.

Hunter: For the eleventh time you people have a king! For the eleventh time you people have the cerebral assassin as your champion. And let me tell you it's going to be for a long, long time! And no-one or thing is getting in my way of keeping this around the waist it belongs around.

Mixed Reaction.

Hunter: Now tonight, there is a 'Six Pac Challenge' and the winner is the #1 Contender. That person will get a shot at my title at Gauntlet for Glory and that has been confirmed.

'Sexy Boy' then hits and the crowd come off their seats as the former World Champion walks down to the ring with a cowboy hat on and the sort of clothes he normally wears.

Michaels walks down to the ring with his head down the whole time, never looking at Hunter. He then enters the ring and stands in front of Hunter with a microphone. They stand there staring at each other until the crowd dies down.

Michaels: Hunter, what happened?

Hunter goes to speak into his mic but is cut off.

Michaels: Stop. Don't tell me you had no idea about what happened last week. Don't tell the Heartbreak Kid that you didn't know you were going to be having a world title shot. Don't tell the Heartbreak Kid you didn't know JBL was going to interfere in the match and cost me MY title. Let's quit the mind games my friend and act like adults. Shawn Michaels has been the face of UWA ever since he came here and I don't need that title around my waist to prove it. These people all know don't you?

Crowd Pop.

Michaels: You Hunter, seem to have it tattooed in your mind that having a gold belt around your waist symbolizes you are... The God of wrestling. Sure, it can mean that. But not when you cheated to get that honor...

John 'Bradshaw' Layfield's music hits and he comes down to the ring in his usual suit.

JBL: I couldn't help but here backstage that you said 'The God of Wrestling'. Let me tell you two something. J-B-L is the 'Wrestling God'. Anything you two has-beens have achieved in your careers, J-B-L could achieve in his sleep. But you two are lucky I am not going to prove that because I am retired from Professional Wrestling and I have achieved all I need to.

Michaels: Who called you out here, John? Just let us have a conversation. Let us get some some stuff off our chest.

JBL: I am your General Manager. You don't tell me what to do.

Michaels goes for the Sweet Chin Music but fakes it. JBL thought he was serious and he quickly runs out of the ring. Michaels then looks at him and JBL yells out 'You'll pay for that!'

Michaels: Hunter, are we friends? What's going on?

Hunter: Shawn, have you forgotten who you're talking to? 'The Game' puts the World Title before friends and family. You know that and I know that.

Michaels: Well if you ask me, I think that's pretty pathetic.

Hunter: Well no-one's asking you, Shawn!

Michaels: You're right, You're the world champion. That's all that matters, isn't it?

Hunter: You're damn right! And I'll demolish whoever wins the Six Pac Challenge tonight at Gauntlet for Glory.

Michaels: You think so, don't you?

Hunter: Shawn, I don't think so, I know so. I've worked long and hard to get where I'm at right now and a couple of nobodies fighting it out for a shot at me? I find that quite insulting. But I'll beat them senseless at Gauntlet for Glory and await a real opponent at Wrestlemania.

Michaels: What happened? You're pathetic.

Hunter then swings at Michaels but Michaels dodges it and just looks at Hunter with a blank, yet disappointed look on his face. He then exits the ring and starts to walk up the ramp. He stops halfway and looks up. The crowd pop. Michaels puts the microphone back up to his lips again.

Michaels: You'll be defending against a nobody at Gauntlet for Glory right?

Michaels is still facing the other way.

Hunter yells off the mic, 'You're Damn Right!'

Michaels: You've forgotten something, my friend...

Michaels turns his head around as he says the following words.

Michaels: I have a rematch clause..

He then continues to walk back up the ramp as 'Sexy Boy' plays throughout the arena and Hunter looks on with an angry expression on his face.

JR: Well could we have Shawn Michaels taking on whomever wins the Six Pac tonight as well as his I dare say, Former Best Friend Triple H?

King: Well I think that's what Shawn Michaels meant.

Commercial Break

JR: Before the break, Ladies & Gentleman. We saw a hell of an encounter between the UWA World Champion, Triple H and the Former World Champion, Shawn Michaels.

Recap plays.

King: If that is a match at Gauntlet for Glory then already I can't wait!

JR: I can't wait for any UWA Pay-Per-View, King.

'This Fire Burns' hits and 'The Straightedge Superstar' CM Punk comes down the ramp.

JR: This upcoming contest between CM Punk and Ken Doane as well as Booker T is surely an unfair advantage against Punk.

King: Well Booker T is convinced that Ken is the brightest young star in UWA today and he will stop at nothing to prove that.

'Can You Dig It?!' hits and Booker T comes down with Ken Doane.

JR: Well it's surely going to be a one sided affair, this match. Because no doubt Booker & Ken will try to cheat.

King: Of course they will, JR. I'm going for CM Punk!

Match 1
2-on-1 Handicap
CM Punk vs Booker T & Ken Doane

Punk stands in his corner doing his signature taunt with his hands together as Booker & Ken go over a game plan. Ken starts off in. He runs at Punk and goes for a knee in the gut but Punk sidesteps it and kicks the back of Ken's hamstring. Ken stumbles a little and that lets Punk level him with a step-up Enzuiguri and already Punk is building up massive momentum in the match. Booker isn't happy and he shows it as he waits on the apron. Ken gets back up after a being pinned by Punk but unsuccessfully. Ken falls back into the corner and Punk charges at him but into a boot to the face. Punk comes off the boot groggy and Ken emerges from the corner with a running one-handed bulldog and Punk lands face-first on the canvas. Ken then pins him, 1...2 Punk kicks out. Ken gets up quickly and goes to get the tag from Booker but Punk grabs his foot, forcing Ken to stumble. But Ken manages to get back up and away from Punk to get the tag. Booker gets in and starts to jump around as he usually does. Punk gets back up to his feet and is greeted by Booker who nails some knife-edge chops to the chest of Punk while jumping around as he always does.

Punk reaches the ropes and is leaning back but that doesn't stop Booker who continues the offensive maneuvers. Punk eventually catches Booker's arm on one of the chops and reverses into an armbar but Booker manages to get out of the painful move quite quickly. Punk though, is prepared and as Booker gets to his feet, Punk kicks him in the face then rebounds off the ropes and gets caught with a Harlem Kick from Booker. Booker then goes to his corner and tags in Doane. Ken comes in and confidently struts over to Punk and hooks his leg, 1...2. Punk kicks out. Doane then locks in a side headlock on Punk and keeps it tight. Punk starts to lose consciousness but then suddenly starts to show a spark of life and starts to outsmart Ken and plays possum and then immediately elbows him in the stomach a few times before getting back to his feet and elbowing Ken in the face before running to the ropes. Punk rebounds but Ken sidesteps and throws Punk over the rope. Unbeknown to Ken, Punk is on the apron and Ken turns around to an airborne Punk who has springboarded off the ropes. Ken though, is ready and through pure reflexes nails a standing dropkick to the oncoming Punk.

Punk is down on the canvas motionless and Ken tags in Booker after guiding Punk over to their corner. Booker kicks Punk in the gut in the center of the ring and then rebounds off the ropes with a deadly scissors kick that connects.. With air. Punk then reacts with a massive kick to the face of Booker. Booker stumbles back and Punk runs to the ropes and springboards off with a back elbow but no-one's home. Booker then kicks him in the gut again and runs to the ropes. On the rebound he connects with the Axe Kick. Punk is down on the canvas and Booker turns him over onto his back as Ken measures Punk on the top rope before leaping off with a guillotine leg drop. Booker then hooks the leg, 1...2...3

Winner - Booker T & Ken Doane via Pinfall

Booker T & Doane celebrate in the ring despite the heat they are receiving.

JR: Well finally Booker T & Ken get a win. Booker is in the Six Pac Challenge tonight but insisted on being in the match with Ken to, in his words 'Give a helping hand.'

King: Well he certainly did that, JR. Even though CM Punk did put quite a fight, Booker & Ken were simply just to good.

JR: They are a talented team, I suppose.

Commercial Break

Backstage in Eric Bischoff's Office

JBL: Eric, you saw how Shawn Michaels treated me before didn't you? I need to... I want to punish him.

Eric: Really? Look, he is the face of our company, John. We need him to be fit if we want to be successful. From what I gather, it's going to be a triple threat at 'Gauntlet for Glory'. So let's be sensible, we'll let him be.

JBL: What!? He disrespected me! No-one disrespects John 'Bradshaw' Layfield.

Eric: How did he disrespect you?

JBL: Look at the footage!

Eric: He faked a superkick and you ran out of the ring like girl? Get over yourself!

JBL leaves Eric's office extremely angry. He slams the door on his way out.

JR: Well JBL wasn't happy with Eric Bischoff's decision.

King: Hell, I wouldn't be either! If I had the ego of JBL, haha!

JR: My King, you sure are funny.

King: Lose the sarcasm JR.

JR: Oh no, I mean it.

Cody Rhodes' music hits and he comes down to the ring.

JR: This young man gained a whole lot of respect last week, when he stayed in the final six or seven of the Six Pac Challenge qualifying battle royal. He has shown he has a lot of talent and let's see if he can showcase it again.

'I'm Comin'!' hits and MVP comes down.

King: But it's going to be quite a challenge going over MVP.

JR: But with a little bit of faith in himself, I think young Cody can do it.

Match 2
Single
Cody Rhodes vs MVP

MVP stands on his side of the ring with a cocky smile on his face as if to say 'Who is this loser?'. Cody just keeps his game face on and they move into the center of the ring to lock up. MVP gets an early advantage but Cody ends up getting a side headlock locked in on MVP and MVP isn't happy about it. The Rising Star Cody Rhodes keeps the submission locked in as he moves towards the ropes. He releases it, then runs to the ropes after MVP pushed him. Cody rebounds and goes for a clothesline but MVP ducks. The levelheaded Cody continues to the ropes and on the rebound performs a running dropkick but MVP steps back and Cody hits the canvas. MVP leaps onto Cody and unloads some right hands to the unprotected face of Cody. The referee then separates the cocky MVP from Cody and gives Cody a chance to get up. But as soon as the referee stops restraining MVP, he goes straight back at Cody and nails some forearm shots to the back of the head and then performs a belly to back suplex on the unsuspecting Rhodes. MVP then goes for the pin, 1...2 Cody kicks out. MVP gets up and Cody is still down. He looks around and performs his, 'Ballin' Elbow' theatrics before running back to the ropes.

But when he turns around after rebounding off the ropes, Cody kipped up in Rock style and goes straight on the attack with some snap jabs to the face of MVP followed by a whip to the ropes. On the rebound MVP gets hit with a dropkick from Cody, who then follows it up with a cover, 1...2 the former Television Champ kicks out. Cody gets up and awaits MVP who stumbles up. MVP gets a right hand to the face from Cody and then whipped. On the rebound Cody leaps up and does a spinning back elbow to the face of MVP. MVP seems unconscious and Cody starts to climb the ropes. He reaches the top and stands on it. MVP starts to get up groggily and walks straight into a flying cross-body from Cody. Cody turns it into a pinning combination as well, 1...2... Rope-Break! MVP got his foot on the rope. Cody cannot believe it and keeps the rage inside and just measures MVP for a finisher. MVP eventually gets up but is still groggy. Cody kicks him in the gut and puts him in a front facelock and then nails a variation of a neckbreaker. The move looks deadly and Cody hooks the leg strongly, 1....2.... Rope-Break! MVP was close enough to the ropes to reach them!

Cody finally lets off some steam with the referee and starts to point to the ropes where the previous Rope-Break was. The referee looks and this gives the perfect opportunity for MVP, who nails a low-blow from behind and rolls up Cody. The referee has no choice but to make the count, 1...2...3

Winner - MVP via Pinfall

JR: That, that's just not fair.

King: Something you seem to forget a lot is, you do whatever it takes to win. Whatever it takes.

JR: Well, I think that is despicable.

After MVP has left Cody stumbles up and sits on his knees in the ring with a disappointed look on his face. The crowd clap him as he walks up the ramp.

Commercial Break

Backstage

EMT's surround a man lying on the concrete ground somewhere backstage in a pool of his own blood and bruises all over his body. They all try to help the man but nothing seems to work. The man, is Shawn Michaels.

JR: Oh my god. Who could do such a thing?

King: Well I think it's JBL.

JR: I'd have to say so too.

Commercial Break

Eric Bischoff's Office

Eric is seen wandering around on his mobile phone.

Eric: Yes I know he's one of the fac.. Yes he could be out for a whi.. Look, what's happened has happened, so we'll just wait to see what the report from the hospital is and see what happens.

Eric continues wandering.

Eric: Alright, yep, I'm going to conduct a search throughout the whole roster.. no everyone backstage today. I'm going to seize all footage from the security cameras and go over it. Alright, bye.

Eric turns around and Bret Hart is seen sitting on one of the lounge chairs that are set up in Bischoff's office.

Eric is shocked to see Bret.

Eric: Bret, what are you doing in here?

Bret sits comfortably on the chair with one leg resting on his knee.

Bret: You know, a lot of people would have me as their number one suspect, wouldn't they?

Eric seems very intimidated.

Bret: Well, Eric. They're not going to have me as their number one suspect anymore.

Eric: And why is that?

Bret: Well it's quite simple really, you'll make sure of that. Now, I'm not saying I did it but there is noway I am going to go through more crap with this company.

Eric: Well I'm going to find out who did it right now, I'll see you at ringside.

Back at the Announcer's Table

JR: Well Michaels is in bad shape now and I want to know who did it.

King: You're not alone, JR. Whoever did this is just a heartless self-centered..

JR: Alright King.

King: Well it's true!

'I'm Back!' hits and Eric Bischoff comes out to the ring.

Eric: Alright, now, we have a bit of a situation on our hands and you people all know what it is. So I am now calling out every member of the UWA Roster along with the crew and anyone else who has access to backstage.

'Enemy' by Fozzy hits and everyone associated with UWA come down the ramp and stand around the ring.

Eric: Good, alright. We can do this the easy way or the hard way. The culprit can put his hand up now and admit it or we will do it the hard way.

Eric looks around the ring and no-one puts their hand up. They just look around at each other.

Eric: Alright then! Now I'm angry and I'm losing the calm voice. Shawn Michaels is currently in hospital because of one of you meat-heads! So let's find out who did it! And I'm gonna start with the main suspects through my eyes.

Eric walks around the ring and points at the following names and calls them in.

Eric: Alright, Hunter.. Get your ass in the ring. Bret, get in! John, get in.

Eric looks around.

Eric: Alright, I've narrowed it down to you three...

Eric then looks around the ring.

Eric: ... For now!

He pauses.

Eric: Now, as you can tell. I'm not in a very good mood and you three have most notably had problems with him the last few weeks. Hunter, you two had a bit of a face-off earlier tonight and you beat him for his self proclaimed title. Bret, we don't even need to go into detail with the heat between you two and John. John, you cost him the title last week and you came into my office saying you wanted to punish him.

Eric then closes in on JBL who keeps his poker face on.

Eric: So, John. Got anything to say?

JBL stays in the same position.

John: You know I would have wanted him one-on-one. I'm not that pathetic.

Eric: I actually wouldn't be surprised if it was you and you haven't pleaded your case well enough for me to change my mind on my prognosis. Ladies & Gentleman John 'Bradshaw' Layfield has been sacked of his duties as General Manager of Monday Night 'Ignition'. We will find a replacement as soon as possible. For now, I will be the Interim General Manager. And due to this incident, the scheduled matches have been canceled. The Six Pac Challenge will be held after the break and we will investigate more into this matter next week.

Commercial Break

JR: Well this has been yet another shocking night on 'Ignition' and well, we can only hope that there is a positive outcome of this upcoming match.

King: JR, it can only be a positive ending because the winner of this match gets a shot at Triple H for the UWA World Title at Gauntlet for Glory.

JR: I know, but you can't help but think of Shawn Michaels.

'Can You Dig It?!' hits and Booker T comes down to the ring.

JR: Well this man would have to be the most disadvantaged in the match considering he has already wrestled tonight, but that was his own choice. Maybe he could be facing Triple H at Gauntlet For Glory?

King: Booker T is no stranger to the big matches and I wouldn't be surprised if he got the win. Disadvantaged or not.
JR: Well that's a strong prediction there King, hopefully Booker can hear you and wants to back you up.

'No More Words' hits and Jeff Hardy comes down to a pop.

JR: Here comes 'The Rainbow Haired Warrior' Jeff Hardy and this could be his shot at big time. He has to outlast five other men but I think he could do it.

King: JR, Booker T is so much better than Jeff in the ring and achievement wise.

JR: Jeff is only young, King. Give him some time.

'Metalingus' hits and Edge makes his way to the ring.

JR: Here comes the first man to qualify for this match and perhaps the last man to be standing.

King: Edge is very talented and he could very well do it.

John Morrison's music plays and he comes down to the ring.

JR: A cocky young man, but an amazing athlete. John Morrison says it himself but King, you have to agree with him, he has the whole package.

King: He really does. The look and the ability.

5...4...3...2...1...0... 'Break Down the Walls' hits and Chris Jericho comes down to a massive pop.

JR: He's done it before, can he do it again?

King: He sure can, JR. Speaking of the whole package..

JR: Look at this man!

King: Exactly.

'Burn in my Light' hits and 'The Legend Killer' Randy Orton comes down to the ring with heat and a cocky smile on his face.

JR: He is a very, very evil man but one hell of an athlete. I wouldn't put it past him to claim the victory tonight.

King: Neither would I, JR. Maybe even kill a career or two along the way.

JR: Don't joke about that King.

Main Event
Six Pac Challenge - Winner gets a Title Shot at Gauntlet for Glory
Chris Jericho vs John Morrison vs Jeff Hardy vs Booker T vs Edge vs Randy Orton

All six men stand in their respective areas of the ring. Orton then makes the first move, he goes for Jeff Hardy and nails some forearm shots to the face of him forcing both of them over the ropes and to the outside. Jericho and Morrison enter the corner with Jericho in control producing some knife-edge chops to the chest of Morrison. Booker & Edge trade blows in the center of the ring. Meanwhile on the outside Orton is in control of Hardy. He grabs him by the hair and slams him face-first onto the steel steps and then lifts him up horizontally and throws him across the barricade. Hardy shows the pain on his face and that just motivates the sadistic Orton even more. Hardy comes off the barricade and stumbles around, only to find Orton standing there waiting for him. Orton nails a deadly European Uppercut that knocks Hardy back and forces him to lean back on the barricade. Orton then grabs him bu the hair and unleashes more shots to the face of Hardy before manhandling him and forcing him back into the ring where Orton wants to apply more punishment. Morrison and Jericho are still going at it on the right hand side of the ring. Morrison nails a kick to the gut and then hammers away at the exposed back of Jericho.

Morrison then gets attacked from behind by Booker T who pushes him through the ropes and out of the ring. Booker then picks up Jericho and throws him into the corner and lands some knife-edge chops to Jericho's chest while jumping around. He then manhandles him out of there and leans him against the ropes to get some momentum before whipping him to the opposite ropes. On the rebound Booker hits the oncoming Jericho with a Harlem Kick that knocks Jericho down to the canvas. Booker then goes down and hooks the leg of Jericho, 1...2... Jericho kicks out! Booker is frustrated with the count and shows it. Morrison re-enters the ring and is immediately attacked by Edge who has kept a low profile since Booker went for Jericho. Edge attacks Morrison from behind with forearm shots and knees. He then performs a devastating Edge-O-Matic on Morrison and finishes it off with a hook of the leg, 1...2... Morrison kicks out. Edge gets back up and charges at Hardy who is up and drives him into the corner but Orton is jealous of Edge doing all the punishing and pull shim out away from Hardy by his hair. Orton nails a nasty European Uppercut on Edge and then turns around to continue the onslaught on Hardy.

Orton turns around though and is greeted with a cross-body from the second rope. Hardy keeps a hold and the referee counts, 1...2 Orton kicks out strongly. Hardy gets back up and has a quick breather as Orton gets back to his feet. Hardy goes for a kick to the gut but Orton catches it, Hardy though, is ready for it and performs a mule kick and Orton falls back. Hardy continues to build his momentum as he runs at a recovered Edge and knocks him back off his feet with a clothesline. Hardy starts to taunt the crowd but the dominance is short lived as Morrison ruins it with a springboard Enzuiguri that knocks Hardy down to the canvas. Jericho emerges from the ropes where he raked the eyes of Booker and he comes for Morrison. Morrison though, sidesteps and discretely puts his foot up so it come sin contact with the stomach of Jericho. Jericho is a little groggy by that and Morrison retreats to some ropes and rebounds off and tries to connect with a 'Morrison Makeover' but Jericho sidesteps Morrison this time. Morrison turns around and Jericho immediately replies with a step-up Enzuiguri and Morrison falls sideways down to the canvas.

Jericho turns around to continue the offense on Booker but turns around into a spinning heel kick that knocks him off his feet. Orton though, approaches Booker and ducks a right hand attempt and replies with a European uppercut and a textbook standing dropkick followed by a pin, 1...2.. Booker kicks out. Orton gets back up and starts measuring Booker, he lies down on his stomach stalking him. But, it is interrupted because Orton lying on his stomach was irresistible for Jericho, who grabs Orton's legs and tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho. Both struggle until Orton manages to push Jericho away. But Jericho rebounds off the ropes and performs a low dropkick to Orton who is still down. He then runs back to the ropes and rebounds again, this time Booker had recovered and goes for another Harlem Kick but Jericho ducks, Booker turns around and.. Codebreaker! Jericho covers, 1...2...3

Booker T Eliminated

Jericho stays down for a little bit to have a well earned breather but Morrison quickly jumps on top of Jericho and unloads some right hands to the face of the Ayatollah of Rock N Rolla. Edge & Orton meanwhile, have joined forces and are beating up Hardy in the corner. After taking numerous shots to the head and midsection, Jeff eventually reverses a right hand from Edge and a kick from Orton and uses them as leverage to get to the top rope. He then jumps off with his legs spread apart kick both Orton & Edge in the face. The crowd pop as Hardy once again regains the momentum. Edge & Orton both get back up but Hardy is ready and runs at them, ducking a weak attempted double clothesline from them and runs up the turnbuckles, he then jumps off performing a Whisper in the Wind on both Edge & Orton. Hardy lies back on Orton for the cover, 1...2... Orton gets a shoulder up strongly. Meanwhile, Jericho has countered Morrison's attack and has been struggling with Morrison trying to lock in the Walls of Jericho. Morrison then counters it into a spinning like move and Jericho falls back. Morrison runs to the corner and leaps up to the top rope.

Morrison leaps back with a moonsault but Jericho just steps out of the way and Morrison crashes and burns. Jericho then runs at Jeff Hardy and nails a dropkick that knocks him back. As he is falling back that sets him up for an inverted headlock backbreaker from the recovered Orton. Orton is interrupted in his stalking of Hardy by Edge, his supposed friend in this match. But he is now his foe. Edge stomps away crazily at Orton until he is interrupted by Jericho who performs a springboard dropkick on Edge and that knocks him back. Orton is extremely frustrated by Edge and Jericho approaches him to perform a move and.. RKO! Orton nails the RKO on Jericho! Jericho is out like a light and Orton goes to cover him, 1...2 Edge pulls him off and covers him, 1...2 Orton pulls him off, 1...2.. Hardy pulls Orton off and picks up Edge by his hair. Next thing you know, Twist of Fate! Edge gets hit with the Twist if Fate just as the referee's count reaches ...2 on Jericho Hardy breaks up the pin and pulls Orton away to pin for himself, 1...2... Rope-Break! Jericho gets a hand on the rope and survives the RKO. Hardy is frustrated with the result and gets back up.

Unbeknown to Hardy, Orton is waiting behind him. RKO! Orton RKO's Hardy and hooks the leg, 1...2...3

Jeff Hardy Eliminated

Orton gets back up, 'Jericho was mine! What were you doing?!' he yells at Edge. Edge replies with a poke to the eye and a neckbreaker. Jericho is stumbling back up but gets attacked immediately by John Morrison and that spills to the outside. It's now Edge & Orton in the ring they are both standing and immediately start trading blows. Edge soon gets the upper-hand and whips Orton to the ropes, on the rebound Edge is set up for a backdrop but Orton kicks him in the face and when Edge comes back up due to the force of the kick, Orton leaps forward with a strong clothesline and stays on top for the cover, 1...2 Edge kicks out. On the outside, Jericho throws Morrison back in the ring and follows him in. Jericho then grabs his legs and tries to lock in the Walls of Jericho but once again is unsuccessful. Morrison quickly gets back up and Jericho rebounds off the ropes but Morrison backs away. Jericho keeps going and rebounds again, this time Morrison shows his athleticism and leaps up, connecting with a hurracanrana punching combo on Jericho. Jericho is down and Morrison taunts the crowd cockily. Jericho eventually recovers and rolls up Morrison, 1...2... Morrison kicks out.

Jericho then gets up and taunts the crowd. Bad move. As he is taunting the crowd, Morrison has recovered. He retreats backwards to the ropes and rebounds off to connect with the 'Morrison Makeover' and does! Morrison nails the running one-handed facebreaker knee smash on Jericho and pins, 1...2...3

Chris Jericho Eliminated

The lights then go out and Edge & Orton's fight is interrupted.

Silence...

'Sexy Boy' hits and the lights come back on. Everyone is looking at the ramp. But no-one is there.

Orton thinks it may be to his advantage. He quickly turns Edge around and... RKO!! Morrison then sneakily grabs Orton's tights and rolls him up from behind after he nailed the RKO, 1...2...3

Randy Orton Eliminated

John then crawls over to Edge's body and covers, 1...2...3

Winner & New #1 Contender - John Morrison

Everyone is confused as to what happened regarding Michael's music but one thing's for certain. We have a new #1 Contender.

UWA Ignition goes off the air.

Official Gauntlet For Glory Poster
GFGPostercopy-2.png

Confirmed Matches

UWA World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H (c) vs John Morrison*

30 Man Gauntlet

*Shawn Michaels may be apart of this match and make it a Triple Threat.​

Qwake

BM: The main event by far!!! I liked the length, it was always interesting and I really had no idea as to who would win. Im really glad that Morrison won tbh.

WM: Well, all of the matches were great imo but you could of had more matches though...

BP: The opening promo I found to be really good, it was long, pretty in character and made a big impact(no pun). I really enjoy your promo's!!!

WP: N/A, they were all good imo...keep it up.

AF: Your show is great, good matches and promo's and the fueds are coming along nicely too. The only thing wrong with it is that there is only 3 matches on the card but thats not to big of a deal, keep up the great shows and ill keep reading/reviewing. btw check out TNE once its up if you like...