Using watchwrestling on Xbox 360

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, different rooms - big house. Thought about trying it with one of those Google chrome cast thingies. Haven't gotten any feedback to my thread about it yet though. :sad:

Thanks for being so quick on the responses BTW (mister no internet :dawg:)
Chromecast is fucking good for the price.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah, you are forced to use IE (shitty). I don't have a laptop I can just hook up to my bigscreen/surround system to watch it on so I thought I would try it this way. I can see the little spot you would normally click on the video to make it full screen, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I wouldn't be surprised if its because its on the 360. I just thought I would ask. I would say its playing at close to 3/4 the screen size now that I clicked the left thumb stick.
Take the cord you connect your pc/monitor together and instead of connecting it to your computer screen, connect it to your Television. You're welcome.

BTW it's called a vga, but if your tv and computer have a HDMI, you could do that as well. Easy Peasy

Last edited:
Reactions: Aids Johnson

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Take the cord you connect your pc/monitor together and instead of connecting it to your computer screen, connect it to your Television. You're welcome.

BTW it's called a vgi, but if your tv and computer have a HDMI, you could do that as well. Easy Peasy
He said he lives in a big house.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Buy a long cord.
Ain't that a bit overkill lol? No idea where his comp is relative to his tv, but I'd say just use a CC instead. It's pretty good for what it is.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I would say its about 25 to 30 ft away from my tv. Cable would be ugly as hell running through the house.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Trunking ftw.

But yeah, far too much effort.
Had to look up "trunking" lol. Nice product. But yeah, with the way everything is set up currently it wouldn't be pretty here, lol. I'm just glad I got it to work on my 360! No more 90 min versions on hulu. Fuck that. Couldn't get the scooby doo one to play for my kids though. They were sad. :sad:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Well I tried this again this morning and it was a BIG fail. Too many ads before I can watch the videos and the web browser on the 360 is crap so it doesn't just open up a new tab with whatever would pop up when I close the advertisement, it just goes to that page. And every time I think I got to the video I get a splash screen telling me I need to update something which the 360 does not support. Tried all the "Part 1" links on the site, same result for all. Damn it. Hulu it is I guess.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Well I tried this again this morning and it was a BIG fail. Too many ads before I can watch the videos and the web browser on the 360 is crap so it doesn't just open up a new tab with whatever would pop up when I close the advertisement, it just goes to that page. And every time I think I got to the video I get a splash screen telling me I need to update something which the 360 does not support. Tried all the "Part 1" links on the site, same result for all. Damn it. Hulu it is I guess.
I still think you should get chromecast. It works pretty good with my tv, and it runs good and works with mobile devices and netflix to an extent.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I still think you should get chromecast. It works pretty good with my tv, and it runs good and works with mobile devices and netflix to an extent.
Nice, thanks for the good word. Def been thinking about it.