Username change thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Need to see that you have made 500 posts since your last name change which was to Crayo's baby girl first. Crayo did that namechange and fucked it up by not providing a proper count of how many posts you need.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
That was done free of charge as he broke the notification thing. Just change his name and ignore anything Crayo does.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
Need to see that you have made 500 posts since your last name change which was to Crayo's baby girl first. Crayo did that namechange and fucked it up by not providing a proper count of how many posts you need.

learn2read thread lol. Said twice that it was free as it fucked up the notification system (I got his notifications lol).

Stopspot

Reaction score
You said that his change back from the Crayo name was free -.-

I do not see the reason he should get this change for free.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
He made the right amount of posts to get a name change. His name change was Crayo's little girl or whatever. I had to change that back to Zach (free ofc) as it messed things up. So his achieved post count before (which let him change to Crayo's bla bla bla) is still in effect.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Crayo said:
He made the right amount of posts to get a name change. His name change was Crayo's little girl or whatever. I had to change that back to Zach (free ofc) as it messed things up. So his achieved post count before (which let him change to Crayo's bla bla bla) is still in effect.

You said he needed 2,967 after changing his name to Crayo's baby girl. He is currently at 2546 posts I believe. That would mean he has not lived up to his post count yet if my math is correct.

Seabs said:
What was his last name lol?

He was Zach, then Crayo's babygirl. That cause bugs so he got a free name change to fix it.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Stopspot said:
You said he needed 2,967 after changing his name to Crayo's baby girl. He is currently at 2546 posts I believe. That would mean he has not lived up to his post count yet if my math is correct.

Dude this isn't rocket science.

> He made the request to change to Crayo's baby girl.
> I changed it and gave him his NEW target post count AFTER the change.
> The name change fucked things up so I HAD to change it back to his original username as I got his notifications.
> He now gets another name change with the SAME target post count that I gave him before as his request was reversed.

Hope that clears it up :smug:

Stopspot

Reaction score
Seabs said:
I see so it's the change before the last one.

Yes. By my math he still needs to get 2,967 posts for a legit name change.