Username change thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Who the fuck sits on a word? I know I don't, I never once in my life sat on a letter. Why? Because they all fail as seats.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
nWo Shawn Michaels said:
Who the fuck sits on a word? I know I don't, I never once in my life sat on a letter. Why? Because they all fail as seats.

Haha you know the basis of the story I'm telling. Users sign up daily and they should be entitled to any user name they wish.

But I do like your "Time Limit" theory, I think 1 week is acceptable, you have to post 500 times for a name change so the users will be active.

Reaction score
Lacky said:
The thing is if you're willing to change your name. You should be willing on losing it as well..

If you're second in a line for football tickets and leave the line for 20 minutes there not going to let you be second in the line again... :lol1:

True but most new members just come and go. Not many stay active so they're just taking up the good names. Gotta keep the regular active users happy.

@CM Punk, wait till Crayo sees this thread and see if blacklist your name temporary.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Hoss change my name back to Aids Johnson. Please and fucking thank you.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Going to make it so if your name is based on a wrestling-related talent than you can't reserve it at all. Any other names will have a reservation of 2 weeks only.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Also, long long names aren't allowed as it messes up the forumbit. Not sure how long Champ Aids Johnson is going to be, it'll probably be fine but be prepared to lose the "Champ" if it adjusts the forumbit, Farooq was forced to change his too a month or so ago so no moaning lol.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Going to make it so if your name is based on a wrestling-related talent than you can't reserve it at all. Any other names will have a reservation of 2 weeks only.

Copying this for the next time you lose a bet and name change. "Yes, i am crayo the owner. The one with the extra names is just my stooge."

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Also, long long names aren't allowed as it messes up the forumbit. Not sure how long Champ Aids Johnson is going to be, it'll probably be fine but be prepared to lose the "Champ" if it adjusts the forumbit, Farooq was forced to change his too a month or so ago so no moaning lol.

Comparing Farooq the goat of wwe forums...to Champ aids johnson. :boss1: Ill take it.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I'm not sure, but im 2 weeks away from being full on seabs apparently, read crayos message. Your identity, is as good as mine.