Username change thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Then I would say deny it, the other devices aren't the problem in my opinion, it's the recover your account part. If something happens and you need to recover your account then you won't be able to, so I say no to this.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Big Hoss Rambler said:
you also won't be able to login from your ps3 or mobile devices and can't recover the account if something happens.

Yes you can, you can copy and paste on a PS3. I did it all the time when I used my PS3 to browse the web. I just sent all my special character names to my email so I know that won't happen.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
M.V.P said:
It only makes it harder to tag me. Which I really don't mind at all.

How does it make it harder to tag when you can just copy and paste the name? @[M.V.P] @[M.V.P] @[M.V.P] @[M.V.P] @[M.V.P] @[M.V.P]

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
leojay said:
How does it make it harder to tag when you can just copy and paste the name? @[M.V.P] @[M.V.P] @[M.V.P] @[M.V.P] @[M.V.P] @[M.V.P]

Exactly, I was just stating the negative to having special characters. I have special characters in my name on every other forum I am on, so I don't know why it would be bad to have on here? :eek:

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
cant you just be happy being yourself?

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
The whole special characters thing serves no purpose... apart from making it harder to tag you.
Foreign characters shouldn't be allowed because recovering an account with them is actually quite hard. Also untidy IMO.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
There's always Shane McMahon :eek:tunga:

Reaction score
M.V.P said:
Exactly, I was just stating the negative to having special characters. I have special characters in my name on every other forum I am on, so I don't know why it would be bad to have on here? :eek:

Denied. :gtfo: :tough: :boss1: