Usergroup cleansing.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

bigfloridapimp

Reaction score
I review all TNA PPVs and some WWE, I could post them here if you guys needed PPV reviews.

Beer

Reaction score
I'd probably be willing to run the e-fed. Like CMS did though, back in the day, as opposed to only a few people doing everything and ending up getting sick of it and not posting shows on time.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
What about the e-fed? I've tried asking around about getting that going again.

If you want it, do it. I don't care what you do so long as you can show me that you have the people interested and that you aren't going to bail after a month.

Bailing after two months is fine.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Oh, definitely put me down for the Wrestling Review again. I think my Raw Review was pretty well received when I was doing it; I had to bail because of my situation at the time, but that's long since cleared up and I can and will do the Raw Review again. I'd also have no problem randomly throwing in a PPV review.

Reaction score
I got in trouble a few weeks ago at School for saying I was going to "Bail".

Reaction score
Monk I'd love to man just say the word and I'll get started on the recruiting process. And no bailing for me. I've been trollin around here for about 5 months just waiting for someone to get the efed back up because it was always my favorite part of this site and it's been dead for quite some time now. :(

1chiban

Reaction score
I think it's a case of giving people a go. I'm too busy in real life to offer too much help at this juncture - but would be up for running some sort of predictions contest or something with a league table etc. Starting at 'Mania perhaps and ending at next year's Elimination Chamber?

1chiban

Reaction score
I think it's a case of giving people a go. I'm too busy in real life to offer too much help at this juncture - but would be up for running some sort of predictions contest or something with a league table etc. Starting at 'Mania perhaps and ending at next year's Elimination Chamber?

Anybody?! :p

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I'd participate. Tell me what you need. Like a section or maybe your own thread.