Usergroup cleansing.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
This is fucking epic, and hilarious!

For the sake of being a douche - I'd suggest a Miz-Cock-Up-The-Ass usergroup which you could either place Kaedon in, or allow Kaedon to determine the users in that group...

I might consider it.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Negatory on removing legends imo.

Depending on what legends we are talking about. When it comes to people like This Guy, Chuck or 3lions, I'm unwilling to remove them. They served as iwf staff for a very long time doing an overall good job. Slash is not at their level but still more deserving than others.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Slash doesn't do anything. He came back, made like 5 posts, and left again. Maybe at one point he was a good, active member but he does fuck all now.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Well, This Guy, Chuck or even Peepshow and TDK don't post anymore too, I still won't remove them due to their immense contribution to the forum in the past. Also they don't even log on anymore and I'm more looking into punishing people who actually log on and don't post.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
IMO, though, those are names people wont forget. Slash is just some guy who.....what the fuck did he do?

Not making fun of him, just want to know because I don't remember him at all.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
He was super-mod and leader of vips when I registered and he stopped posting few months later. Again, other people know him better than I do, like G1 or Monk, and if I'm to remove him, I'd like to hear their opinion first. I'm still tendentially against it.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Oh, just wondering because he seems to be some random guy that does nothing for the forum, haha.

Reaction score
Pumpt
seX Power
Straight_edge76 (Mods This Guy's recreational zone.. Which is dead, btw.. I did promise that Id make the Bookies, but oh well..)

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Dude, it's become obvious to me over the past few days you feel as though you NEED to be mod; but quite frankly, even I don't know a thing about you other than this conclusion I've come to...

...therefore, I'm going to go ahead and come to another conclusion; you really shouldn't be a moderator. Just because you MIGHT have been active at a time, doesn't mean you're qualified to be a moderator. You need to remain active and stand out, and quite frankly, you don't.