User CP Button

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
trav40 is gay

Lol yes its true and remember this is the hell in thread
he spams in sbox like 14 times
he acts like a homosexual and says he wants to buy me and mats sex tapes that we done together and we r keeping them 2 ourself

He thinks im lieing about goldberg gonna be at an event
he says hes gonna make a thread about me he said a few weeks back in here of how gay i am

UM TRAV WHO DONE IT FIRST HAHA

AND i think TRAV GOT BAN for a day HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Speak about trav40 in here and :roflmao: to the bank

and dark knight and travhave a thing for each other.
i think u alloed to threads like this soz if im wrong but THERES NO RULES HAHA

the dark knight

Lol yes its true and remember this is the hell in thread
he spams in sbox like 14 times
he acts like a homosexual and says he wants to buy me and mats sex tapes that we done together and we r keeping them 2 ourself

He thinks im lieing about goldberg gonna be at an event
he says hes gonna make a thread about me he said a few weeks back in here of how gay i am

UM TRAV WHO DONE IT FIRST HAHA

AND i think TRAV GOT BAN for a day HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Speak about trav40 in here and :roflmao: to the bank

and dark knight and travhave a thing for each other.
i think u alloed to threads like this soz if im wrong but THERES NO RULES HAHA
wtf is going on ? why is my name mentioned here????????? and do u mean u mat had sex b4 and filmed it ? ur gays 0_0

Reaction score
Lol ok i done it i wanted to start a debate i did yyyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaaaa.

Trav40

Reaction score
As far as I know, you can't just make something up about someone and start a thread. I did that earlier in the week and it got closed. And for the record, you told mat to keep it to yourselves, so who's the gay one now. If we brought mat in here, he would say that you were the gay one. You were telling him "Why did you let the tapes get out?", and my personal favorite "mat, I want to lick you until you bleed and cum, so I can eat it all". Now who's the gay one. Can we get someone here to close this, because it has no purpose.

Reaction score
But a few of the reasons r true and now This Guy has bad repped me.

This Guy

I didn't neg rep you because you lied or anything like that. I neg repped you because I neg rep anyone who makes pointless threads like this just to trash someone else. I don't care who you are or who your trash talking, you make a thread like this, I neg rep. Its that simple.

the dark knight

i still wanna know what does that have to do with me ???????? wtf did i do ?

the dark knight

damn . ok . next time u joke ull end up in the bottomless pit :p

Mr. Mat

keep my name out your fucking mouth you liar we dont have gay sex tapes together & his name isn't travis williams gerweck it's travis gerweck william is my middle name you freak & isnt it strange there's 2 travises on here & they both act gay either there the same person or they are gay for each other
little advice next time you start a thread like this keep my name out of it

Trav40

Reaction score
Hey man, calm down. I'm not calling you gay. One day on the shout box I was talking to you guys and he started saying you guys had a sex tape and I said that he was weird. Don't flip out on me. Flip out on him. My name is Travis Treadwell. Not Travis Gerweck or Travis Williams or William or something. Any of the Mods can do an IP check and they will find out that I am not him. Just close this NOW!!!