Usain Bolt Sig

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
bolte.jpg

Rate/Hate

Last edited:

Dod Draper

Reaction score
I think you're capable of a lot better, Andrew.

The main render of Bolt looks out of place. It's kind of just... there. It doesn't blend in with the rest of the sig at all. Try creating an overall tone with the use of colour, even a slight colour scheme could help a lot. The lighting is also well out. On the render, the light is coming from the left of the piece, whereas the lighting on the background is centred around the middle.

Then, it's sort of unbalanced. The sig is so wide, and the main text is on just one side. If the render of Bolt wasn't right down the middle of the sig, that probably wouldn't be too bad, but I'm a sucker for balance when you've got a sig like this.

The subtext doesn't appeal to me, either. Although I just hate Visitor. I think it's a horrific font.

I only say all of this because I know you're capable of a lot better, and know that making some simple changes can help you out a lot. Try thinking about some of the things I mentioned.

!PHENOM!

Reaction score
Like the texts more here, you could make them bigger one, a big plus point of your sig...minus point will surly the main render....which not blended well, which surly not flow with lighting texture...just try your best on renders to flow with the bg....keep it up