US title > All other titles?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

^Atleast Batista can sell an injury and can carry the match much better than Cena does.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Yeah maybe so but Cena's current reign as champ is like Batista's when he first set the record for the longest reign as WHC many might not agree with that but thats my opinion. Cena at least has a passion for the business and i remember reading an article awhile back stating that many of the other wrestler dont like Batista because he is a loner and doesnt care much for the business. Ive never heard anyone criticize Cena like that. Quite honestly I dont think either should be champ but thats another story altogether. Youre right batista sells a thousand times better than Cena but Batista only recently has been able to carry matches, and the argument can be made part of that was due to Taker and not Batista.

Great One

How is it even an argument? The WWE title is by FAR, BY FAR, more prestigious than all those titles combined in the past 5 years. It's a joke of a comparison when in the past 5 years Hogan, Taker, HHH, Angle, Edge, Eddie, Cena, and most of all even THE ROCK held it... that's 3 of the biggest draws in the business who've held that title. And I'm sorry but the US title isn't even near the WHC... which had the prestige of HBK holding his first title in many years, along with again HHH, Taker, Angle, Benoit, Booker, and Orton. I'll agree Goldberg and Mysterio HURT the WHC's legacy SEVERELY, and I mean severely! TBH, the only names that stand out to me with the US title are Angle, Eddie, Cena, Kennedy, Booker, Edge, Benoit, and Carlito, and half those guys held it more than 2 years ago, when the IC title when to shit after 2004. Besides, the IC title had Chris Jericho hold it at one time!

CenaMark54

the wwe has been a joke since cena started the feud with jbl. sorry but u really MADE me state this.

Cena's title reigns have been 1000x better than JBL's shitty reign. If anything, the WWE title was saved by Cena.

You don't beleive me, check the PPV buyrates. JBL was one of the worst drawing champions of all time.

^Atleast Batista can sell an injury and can carry the match much better than Cena does.

Holy hell. This is so wrong. Batista has never ever carried a match and usually when he is "selling" an injury, he really is hurt.

While Batista has been stinking up the joint since HHH carried him to 3 good matches, Cena has been putting on great match after great match.

Viva La Luke

Reaction score
The U.S title is the midcard belt makes the Raw midcard belt the I.C look very weak. And watch the prestige go up when MVP takes the belt of Benoit after a awsome match at Judgement Day?? if thats when he has hes next shot, lol.

the dark knight

damn! u forced me to it ( again! )

Cena's title reigns have been 1000x better than JBL's shitty reign. If anything, the WWE title was saved by Cena.

You don't beleive me, check the PPV buyrates. JBL was one of the worst drawing champions of all time.

i didnt like jbl's reign but cena should've stayed at smackdown. since he came raw wwe has been shit and the title became a joke.

and i dont care about buyrates. people who pay to see cena are just kids. i care about the ratings and the fans' reactions.

Holy hell. This is so wrong. Batista has never ever carried a match and usually when he is "selling" an injury, he really is hurt.
atleast he looks hurt, dont care why.

Wrestling Station

While Batista has been stinking up the joint since HHH carried him to 3 good matches, Cena has been putting on great match after great match.

lol, when did Cena put up a great match?? He always cant sell an injury, and always tries to make fans feel pitty on him to be beaten up at the beginning then he stand up superman hero shit and end the match with his FU fuck!

CenaMark54

lol, when did Cena put up a great match?? He always cant sell an injury, and always tries to make fans feel pitty on him to be beaten up at the beginning then he stand up superman hero shit and end the match with his FU fuck!

Cena has been in two Match of the Year Candidates in the last 4 months.

Cena vs Umaga: Last Man Standing
Cena vs Michaels 2

damn! u forced me to it ( again! )

i didnt like jbl's reign but cena should've stayed at smackdown. since he came raw wwe has been shit and the title became a joke.

and i dont care about buyrates. people who pay to see cena are just kids. i care about the ratings and the fans' reactions.

I didn't force anything on you. You're the one who has to bring up Cena in every damn thread.

Kids don't pay to see anything. Who brings them to the events? Who pays for PPV's? The truth is, most of the Adults who go and bring there kids like Cena too. They are called casuals and are more important to the WWE than a few smarks.

The only people who boo Cena are internet smarks. Everyone else (Kids, Parents, misc. casuals cheer for Cena).

As far as I'm concerned, Smarks should be banned from WWE arena's. They ruin the experience for everyone else.

Face it, you are outnumbered.

the dark knight

John Cena
Kurt Angle
Edge
Eddie G.
Beniot
Booker T
Kennedy
Lashley
JBL
BIg Show
Finlay
Carlito

look ^^ cena's name again

The World title has been a joke since HHH beat Orton in 2004.

look^^ a cena fan talkin about a title becoming a joke!

I didn't force anything on you. You're the one who has to bring up Cena in every damn thread.

look^^he says i started the cena thing!

ok so lets get it over with..

Cena has been in two Match of the Year Candidates in the last 4 months.

Cena vs Umaga: Last Man Standing
Cena vs Michaels 2

cena vs umaga = put any normal superstar and let him beat up and defeat umaga and the match will become candidate :)

cena vs hbk = come on! we all know hbk took the match over his shoulders

bottom line = put cena against santino marella and we'll c how good the match will be :)

Kids don't pay to see anything. Who brings them to the events? Who pays for PPV's? The truth is, most of the Adults who go and bring there kids like Cena too. They are called casuals and are more important to the WWE than a few smarks.

The only people who boo Cena are internet smarks. Everyone else (Kids, Parents, misc. casuals cheer for Cena).

parents just want to have a role model for their kids ( look son hes a marine he loves his country) so the kids can grow up and wish to be like cena ( from parents' point of view .

the only people who booo cena are the true good old wrestling fans. and r u telling me that smarks will pay money to watch cena? i wouldnt

Face it, you are outnumbered.

if only i could post a poll to wwe.com :(

Because Dark Knight can't live without him.

the dark knight cant live with him * .

as being a cena fan, dont provoke into another debate about cena ( dont bash innocent superstars and blaming them for bad ratings ).

however, in the khali/cena match, ill cheer for cena :(

3lions

Reaction score
If this thread can't continue without it being another Cena debate, then it will be closed. The choice; is yours.

Truth

Reaction score
http://www.wwe.com/inside/titlehistory/unitedstates/

theres the US title history in all its glory.
Now from when Rhyno reigned in 01 to Benoit now there has been only one bad champ and thats Jordan. It propels peoples careers, holds excellent matches, and well if in around 6 years theres only been one bad champion, thats pretty impressive. Since its first champion in HHH the WHC title has been pretty succesful, its had it share of not so good champs (King Booker, Batista, Mysterio). WWE title as well has been pretty succesful, but if you look at succesful reigns in comparison to unsuccesful, US title has a much better ratio then any other belt, and is a great way to push the future stars.

Montana

http://www.wwe.com/inside/titlehistory/unitedstates/

theres the US title history in all its glory.
Now from when Rhyno reigned in 01 to Benoit now there has been only one bad champ and thats Jordan. It propels peoples careers, holds excellent matches, and well if in around 6 years theres only been one bad champion, thats pretty impressive. Since its first champion in HHH the WHC title has been pretty succesful, its had it share of not so good champs (King Booker, Batista, Mysterio). WWE title as well has been pretty succesful, but if you look at succesful reigns in comparison to unsuccesful, US title has a much better ratio then any other belt, and is a great way to push the future stars.

Thank you! Thats all i was saying. Way to make it more understandable.