URGENT HELP NEEDED WITHIN 30 MINUTES

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
i cant find my graphics card dvd and i need to format my c drive. Any solutions?

Is there anyway i can backup the graphics card drivers and stuff in another drive so i dont have to reinstall it after i format c drive?

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Buy a flash drive, Use daemon toolz, Don't be a noob

what are you talking about?
I have deamon tools, what am i supposed to do with it?
Turn the graphics card folder into an image file or something? Will that work?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
JeebaK said:
what are you talking about?
I have deamon tools, what am i supposed to do with it?
Turn the graphics card folder into an image file or something? Will that work?

No, download the files online, save it to the flash drive, and after you reinstall mount the iso on daemon toolz. If you can't find the cd, you should be able to search for the files online after witthout the installation cd.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Danielson said:
No, download the files online, save it to the flash drive, and after you reinstall mount the iso on daemon toolz. If you can't find the cd, you should be able to search for the files online after witthout the installation cd.

Wait, i didnt know you could pirate Graphics Card too. I have Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT, It also has PhysX . Can you link me up to a download of this file? I searched in torrentz.eu but i only found drivers.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
JeebaK said:
Wait, i didnt know you could pirate Graphics Card too. I have Nvidia GeForce 9400 GT, It also has PhysX . Can you link me up to a download of this file? I searched in torrentz.eu but i only found drivers.

You're not pirating the card, you're pirating the installation files. I'll try to find you, your files.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
http://www.geforce.com/drivers lol dawg. They have all of your files on the home site. What files are you looking for? Just save your files to a flash drive or a cd.. Use copy and paste or just save them using a dvd burner as a Data cd. It's not complicated.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Thx i figured it out, it worked. An admin can close this thread now.

Btw, one thing i dont understand is that if i can just download all the files from their home site like this, why would anyone buy the cds? Oo

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
JeebaK said:
Thx i figured it out, it worked. An admin can close this thread now.

Btw, one thing i dont understand is that if i can just download all the files from their home site like this, why would anyone buy the cds? Oo

Some people prefer a hard copy.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
So if I'm correct, you're trying to format your C Drive but can't because your Graphics Driver is corrupted and you can't see anything?

Boot to a Linux Live Disk (just dl Mint or something), it'll load up generic graphics drivers. Then format it from there.

EDIT: Oh god, I read that so wrong :dawg:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
leojay said:
So if I'm correct, you're trying to format your C Drive but can't because your Graphics Driver is corrupted?

Boot to a Linux Live Disk (just dl Mint or something), it'll load up generic graphics drivers. Then format it from there.

EDIT: Oh god, I read that so wrong :dawg:

You're going to love your new job :facepalm:

Reactions: leojay

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Any time I've formatted I've never needed to install the gfx drivers. Windows 7 has the ability to automatically download the drivers if you don't have them (for common things like printers, gpu etc) so you should be find formatting and as long as you're connected to the net after, it'll download them.