Ur own Music lyrics

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
How many Ppl on here hv written their own music and or Lyrics? I hv couple years ago. Someone helped me with the music part and I've even sung it in church and made a few ppl shed tears. Ha. :)

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
As we were traveling On I couldn't help but see All the flowers and crosses Stareing at me
I began to wonder Lord, What happened to the souls and Did they Know u LORD or did they not at all.

I cried Lord, Lord I dnt know what to do
I cried Lord, Lord I dnt know what to do
I feel lost without you, I dnt know what to do, So I fell on my Knee's and Cried

I cried LORD, LORD, I need u in my Life
I cried, LORD, LORD, I wanna see the light
I wanna feel ur Spirit, I want to hear ur Voice, To say that Im forgiven of all I've done.

Deliver Us, Jesus We're crying out to you
Deliver Us, Jesus We're crying out to You
DELIVER US

We Cry Lord, Lord We dnt know what to Do
We Cry Lord, Lord We dnt know what to Do
We feel lost without you We dnt know what to do so We Fall on our knee's and Cried

We Cry Lord, Lord We need u in our lives,
We Cry Lord, Lord We want to see the light We want to feel ur spirit
We want to hear your voice to say that we're forgivin of all we've done.
We want to feel Your Spirit We want to hear your Voice to Say that We're forgivin of ALL WE'VE DONE!
*Written By Nicole-Haze* :emoji_slight_smile:

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I've kinda got another. But I cant think of anything to add to it.
-
Your The LORD of my Life
Im gonna Sing, Gonna Shout, Gonna Praise Your Name. Im going to worship U all the days of my Life....
*Thats all I got, My mind is stuck on what else to add to it.

Reactions: Tyler2

Lawd Of Wolves

The Artiste
Banned
Reaction score
I in fact also write my own material of music, here is one of the songs I've written.

Give me time for my thoughts to sink in
Unstable mind going on it's endless
That time that we once had before
Your infectious touch made my skin crawl, you lead me to your heart
but only showing me a dead end to your path

My love I showed
Came to an end
for what you did

You left me there with just broken pieces
After I gave all I could
You should me now that stones sink under water
You let me drown by love

Midnight talks that speak of memories
Under the stars we watched go past
That time that we once had before
Leading to believe you were the one for me, you promise things you couldn't keep
was that guys lips worth the taste

My love I showed
Came to an end
for what you did

After I gave all I could
You let me drown by love

You left me there
You left me there
You left me there
You left me...

After I gave all I could
You let me drown by love

You let me drown
You let me drown
You let me drown by love.

Liberty Dunn

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't write music. I write stories--short stories mostly. I've got a real hot one in the works right now. Maybe I'll post it here for you, my fellow WWE fans, to read before I show it to anyone else. But be warned. You have to love horror. Gonna be plenty of blood, guts and fighting in this motherfucker. It's gonna be like playing Happy Wheels. LOL Now THIS HERE is a song to REMEMBER.
[doublepost=1510246616,1510244958][/doublepost]P.S. This has GOT TO BE THE BEST MOMENT IN WWE HISTORY!

Fans are screaming at him. "Don't die, Shane! DON'T DIE!" And Shane's like, "Shut the fuck up. I Got This." EPIC!!!!

Last edited:

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I don't write music. I write stories--short stories mostly. I've got a real hot one in the works right now. Maybe I'll post it here for you, my fellow WWE fans, to read before I show it to anyone else. But be warned. You have to love horror. Gonna be plenty of blood, guts and fighting in this motherfucker. It's gonna be like playing Happy Wheels. LOL Now THIS HERE is a song to REMEMBER.

Thank You, Liberty, But I just want this to be a "Your Own Music lyrics" Only thread.:emoji_slight_smile:

Last edited:

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ooh those lyrics are lovely. I have created lyrics too, but only for video game music lol. I will show you one of them that is relevant for the Holiday season. They are meant to be sung with this piece of music

*Intro bit plays*

Chorus: Christmas time, everyone is here! Christmas time, so let's bring joy and cheer! It's Christmas time, it's the Holidays - throwing our problems and misery away. (repeat chorus)

Verse I: Bells and baubles, lights and candy canes! Are on the Christmas tree. Santa Claus will come in his sleigh tonight - he'll have some milk and cookies.

sing chorus again

Bridge: Merry Christmas (to you!), Merry Christmas (to all of you!), Merry Christmas to everyone (to all of you!). (oh won't you) Have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year too!

sing chorus again

Verse II: Snow outside - the children play and fight! And make snowmen too! Winter time is the Christmas season - Southern Hemisphere boo-hoo!

during the outro Santa says: "Merry Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!" and then either the song ends or you can loop it if you want.