UPWA Charity Event THIS Saturday 7/30 – Wilmington, NC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Beer Money Army

Hogan/Vince Heat

Reports indicate that Hulk Hogan is quite upset at the fact that WWE has Jillian Hall mocking his daughter Brooke. It’s said that the feud between the two is now personal.

It was mentioned on the Howard Stern show that an anonymous source stated that Hulk Hogan has secretly contacted a divorce attorney. They also stated that Hulk Hogan is the one who wants the divorce now that the kids are almost out of the house. Hulk Hogan just wants a change.

thanks wrestlezone.com

IncomingLegend

Reaction score
As much as I can't stand Jillian's god awful singing, I must give HHH and Steph a big thumbs up for this one.

If this gimmick truly is a piss-take shoot on Brooke Hogan - I love it. It sounds just like something I would do.

-R3-

Reaction score
Hogan divorcing Linda does not sound right. But maybe he just wants someone else to pound - now that he doesn't find her attractive anymore. Which is extremely blunt none-the-less.

I think this will all calm down, because Jillian said it was meant to be imitating Britney Spears - which is quite logical because she's on the news alot. Although Molly Holly would fit her part much more better.

Great One

I seriously hate this guy now. He starts so much shit and cries over everything like a girl. Why do people still post news or even care about this guy still?

natestein

Reaction score
UPWA Charity Event THIS Saturday 7/30 – Wilmington, NC
TheUPWA.com

Summer%20Showdown%202011a.jpg

The United Pro Wrestling Association brings LIVE pro wrestling action THIS SATURDAY, 7/30 to the National Guard Armory, 2221 Carolina Beach RD in Wilmington, NC.

Proceeds will benefit Jimmy Kadnar, a retired New York City firefighter who responded to the World Trade Center attack on September 11, lost his home in a fire on July 5.

IN ACTION:
* UPWA Heavyweight champion LA Tank faces Djinn in an I QUIT MATCH!
* UPWA Tag champions The Beasleys defend against Smooth Excellence in a TWO OUT OF THREE FALLS MATCH
* UPWA Cruiserweight champion Christopher McKenzie is challenged by Amazing Velvet in a TITLE VS. CAREER MATCH!
* Also featuring UPWA Carolinas champion Tavare Hill, UPWA Women's champion Mia Svennson, Josh Hunter, Moe Hill, J.R., Danny South, TJ Biggz, & More!

Door opens at 7 pm, bell time 7:30 pm.

Presale tickets available:
* $10 TODAY at TheUPWA.com via PayPal
* $10 TODAY at Browncoast Pub and Theatre, 111 Grace ST, Wilmington, NC
* $10 TODAY at Yellowdog Records, University Landing, Wilmington, NC
* $15 THIS SATURDAY at The National Guard Armory, 2221 Carolina Beach RD, Wilmington, NC

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
The DJ Inn? That sounds like a great place... Can you get me booked there?