Upgraded

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

lol... I wonder who CenaHardy could be. I still have some feeling This Guy that he is an alt account

This Guy

someone who has viewed this thread....someone who was in that lame Aussies group for the 1 day that it lasted....and his user name is two seperate words and he has a current champion from the WWE in his avatar & sig.

Wordlife

oh that was easy... enough said... does it have to do with L.A. Woman? (if you get that)

Wordlife

L.A. Woman... the song by the Doors, does CenaHardy alt involve the Doors?

Moonlight Drive

I love how it took people so long. Especially since it was never possible for it to be Shane or James, when all three of us were talking in the shoutbox at once.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

I love how it took people so long. Especially since it was never possible for it to be Shane or James, when all three of us were talking in the shoutbox at once.

Yet Shane still thought it was me. :rofl: