Updates on Injured WWE Stars.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Captain Charisma

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Favorite Wrestler
christian2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
austinaries2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
No big losses I accept on that but with Christian and Kidd, SmackDown would be better. SmackDown is too lame and same nowadays. It's just a recap of Raw. It's boring actually. So some new names could make the show a lot better as Christian had a great ICC run, his matches were great for me, especially the one against Cody at No Way Out.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I don't think the WWE keeps Bourne on the payroll for some sort of mega-push when or if he returns. I would think it has to be more of a PR move to not appear as callous enough to fire a guy who is injured.

WWE fire injured guys regularly and so I doubt they are doing it so that they don't get looked on in a negative light. They could always spin it that he has two wellness policy violations anyway to deflect any heat that they get for it.

WWE have been happy to fire pregnant women in the past so a guy with an injury that has failed to wellness policy tests in the past 12 months is a breeze to fire.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Well WWE haven't fired any injured stars after they introduced the "wellness policy" and the firing of Dawn Marie for getting preggers was in early 05....earlier than "wellness policy". PR baby.

omg kevin nash wtf

Reaction score
I pray to whatever wrestling god there is that Kidd actually gets a push upon his return. He could be a fantastic Intercontinental champion.

I'd really like to see Gabriel turn heel and have them feud over a title... They're actually a pretty decent tag team.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Sadly Christian isn't a big loss, while he's a good talent and better than Edge who couldn't play the role of a face to save his life at the end of his career, WWE seem to have in interest in really using Christian. Being Randy Ortons personal jobber doesn't count.

Aww man. Don't say that. The "Just One More Match" feud was great! I thought it was excellent booking, how they had him slowly turn on the crowd despite being an underdog.