Updated SPOILER information regarding McMahon's "illegitimate child"

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Recent Reports have stated that Mr. Kennedy would be named Vince's illegitimate son. Contrary to those reports, GERWECK.NET has received reports indicating that the illegitimate child would in fact be a daughter. This would meld perfectly with Vince's tirade about Stephanie's Sob Story Angle that Vince touched on last Monday's Broadcast.

source: Gerweck.net
-------------------------------------
I'd rather see Kennedy be it but the daughter would bring Steph back on TV which isn't totally horrible.

MJ807

Reaction score
No if this were a spoiler of Smackdown Result, TNA Impact Tapings then it should be in the spoiler thread.

Wrestling Station

i thought its going to be Khali!! from an indian mother? lol

Reasonable storyline due to the "Ken Kennedy" name

monkeystyle

Reaction score
This is getting worse and worse to me if this in fact true. At least with Kennedy he would've gotten a decent push out of the deal. In this case, you get a woman, who is most likely not going to be even remotely useful, and on top of that we wuld get Stephanie back on television, which imo is the worst thing about this whole situation.

Needless to say, I'm not impressed with the entire idea of this storyline.

C4

Damn, it's Kennedy fu*k Vince McMahon, sh*t this is so horrible.
Kennedy was the best but not any longer, Damn

Soulpower

Please!!! Let it be Kennedy! This guy has incredible potential to be a huge star, don't blow it WWE.

Truth

Reaction score
This is getting worse and worse to me if this in fact true. At least with Kennedy he would've gotten a decent push out of the deal. In this case, you get a woman, who is most likely not going to be even remotely useful, and on top of that we wuld get Stephanie back on television, which imo is the worst thing about this whole situation.

Needless to say, I'm not impressed with the entire idea of this storyline.

I read somewhere it was going to happen anyway during the death storyline. So now there just using the second half of that big storyline since htey obviously cant continue the death part.

I like it, but I dont want it to be Kennedy anymore, too predictable for all of us, obviously not the casual fans who arent part of the IWC, but for us it is. I like HHH. Its a good long term plan. You mix in some vial stories...HHH is Vinces son, HHH is stephanies brother, HHH and Steph are married. It would also allow a good reason as to why HHH will get 1/3 of the company when Vince kinda sorda retires/dies. If its Kennedy all you get is a push, how do you go about it in the long run? This means Kennedy is Vinces son and in 5-10 years when Vince leaves, Kennedy will need 1/3 of the company, meaning on screen it wont be HHH which is not good. HHH when he retires should still stick with WWE, Kennedy will still be able to wrestle and should not be involved with this. Just think back to all the rivalrys HHH and Vince had, itd be awsome the night they find out its HHH.

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
I read somewhere it was going to happen anyway during the death storyline. So now there just using the second half of that big storyline since htey obviously cant continue the death part.

I like it, but I dont want it to be Kennedy anymore, too predictable for all of us, obviously not the casual fans who arent part of the IWC, but for us it is. I like HHH. Its a good long term plan. You mix in some vial stories...HHH is Vinces son, HHH is stephanies brother, HHH and Steph are married. It would also allow a good reason as to why HHH will get 1/3 of the company when Vince kinda sorda retires/dies. If its Kennedy all you get is a push, how do you go about it in the long run? This means Kennedy is Vinces son and in 5-10 years when Vince leaves, Kennedy will need 1/3 of the company, meaning on screen it wont be HHH which is not good. HHH when he retires should still stick with WWE, Kennedy will still be able to wrestle and should not be involved with this. Just think back to all the rivalrys HHH and Vince had, itd be awsome the night they find out its HHH.

yeah sorry but i doubt many people want to imagine that HHH and Steph are brother and sister....thats even too disgusting for the WWE

i like kenedy to be the son that way he actually gets a huge push.

Defiant One

Reaction score
Sure its gross, but I'd rather it be HHH too. Truth pretty much hit every point on the head. Quite honestly I don't think it'd be going too "far" for WWE to make Vince's son HHH, just makes sense from every angle.

vickymania

Reaction score
Huge Details On The Mr McMahon/Illegitimate Child Storyline

Source: PWTorch Newsletter

Just when you thought the Mr. McMahon character would be taking an extended period of time away from WWE television - he's back and at the center of a whole new controversy that will have him back on RAW for the next several months.

This past week on RAW, Jonathan Coachman informed Mr. McMahon that he has been served with a paternity suit alleging that he had "sired an illegitimate child".

As previously reported, the paternity suit is scheduled to reveal Mr. Ken Kennedy (..... Kennedy) as Vince's born-out-of-wedlock son. It is still unknown who will play the part of Kennedy's mother.

The on-air revelation that Ken Kennedy is Vince McMahon's son will lelad to a post-Summerslam feud between Mr. Kennedy and the The Game - Triple H. It is expected that Hunter will acknowledge on television for the first time that he is Vince's real life son-in-law. The original post-SummerSlam plans to have Triple H feud with Randy Orton have been changed. Orton will likelly continue his feud with John Cena into the fall.

For those who don't know, "Kennedy" is actually Vince McMahon's middle name. Before Ken Kennedy was called up to WWE from the developmental system, it was Paul Heyman who told Ken to use McMahon's middle name as part of his ring name as a way to endear himself to Vince. The "Kennedy" name connection will be addressed as part of the storyline.

The "illegitimate child" storyline is a direct response to RAW's recent ratings erosion. RAW is in a major slump, drawing tis lowest viewership in close to a decade. Vince considers himself one of the biggest draws in WWE and feels that putting himself in the middle of a major "soap opera" storylines is the best thing to turn business around.

Truth

Reaction score
yeah sorry but i doubt many people want to imagine that HHH and Steph are brother and sister....thats even too disgusting for the WWE

i like kenedy to be the son that way he actually gets a huge push.

No its not, Vince wanted to do a story where he was the father of Stephanies daughter...this is way less sick because they never said on TV that HHH and Steph have a kid, just that there married.