Update: Result of Jeff Hardy's Latest Court Appearance, More

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

scottcs88

Reaction score
Examiner.com has provided an update on Jeff Hardy's court appearance yesterday, which continued his ongoing battle against multiple drug charges. The report reveals that the case has been delayed yet again, with Hardy set to return the Moore County Supreme Court on January 20th, 2011. The list of charges read to Hardy at the hearing yesterday were as follows:

-Conspiracy to traffic in Opium
-Trafficking in Opium by possession
-2 counts of possession with intent to distribute
-Felony possession of cocaine
-Felony maintaining a controlled substance in a vehicle/dwelling/place
-Misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia

SAL

Reaction score
I don't know if everyone knows this, but these "delays" happen in every trial. You'll have a few dates to check in with the judge, try to work out a deal, file motions, etc. Just a peeve of mine, when reports mischaracterize things like this.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I don't know if everyone knows this, but these "delays" happen in every trial. You'll have a few dates to check in with the judge, try to work out a deal, file motions, etc. Just a peeve of mine, when reports mischaracterize things like this.
Which is why months ago I knew this wouldn't just be over with in a few months like some people were saying but would be a long process.