Update On Wade Barrett Injury

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PY.

Reaction score
Really doesn't matter who caused it, it's just good no one suffered a career threatening injury.

I can't see Barrett missing Wrestlemania though. He'll be either in some form and role.

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
I'm sure you have the random guy like Dustin Rhodes going on to see what people are saying about him you know every once and awhile these guys gotta get a little curious. It's like googling yourself.

Perhaps the guys that are still on NXT and only jobbing to guys on SD go on and see if they still have fans on the net. No?

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Pity that he will miss WrestleMania since he definitely would have made the card this year. Big payday missed but he should make quite a few more in the coming years. Was a terrible freak injury and I hope that he heals well and doesn't suffer any long term effects from it.

Duke Nukem

Reaction score
Broken arm is probably about six weeks. So no WM for Barrett. But what was he going to do at this point anyway? His biggest feud is injured indefinitely (Orton), other than that he might have ended up in the MITB, or been involved with ADR/Henry/Christian. Hopefully this gives them a chance to prep him for something big.

Smackdown needs faces. They have Barrett/DBD/Henry/Cody/ADR/Christian. Six good heels vs. Sheamus/Orton/Show. Something has to change there.

InYourFace

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
chrisdaniels
Favorite Wrestler
delirious
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
So bummed no Wade at Mania, had no clue what he was gonna do but the fact that hes not gonna be there bums me.

Prodigy

Banned
Reaction score
People forget wrestler recovery is faster then others. And like I said Wade could be in a multi man match so he doesnt have to work. He'll appear in some capacity even if it's backstage.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler