Update on two big superstars returning

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
lol ... It's a dirty job, but someone has to do it. ;) I can't believe it took two pages before someone pointed it out. hehe And I figured the Jericho smiley would be the best option to serve its purpose for the Sandow-style, "You're welcome."

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jericho just rubbed the salt in the massive wound. Also, "hehe" after a full stop? REALLY? :jeritroll:

Starting sentences with "And" is also frowned upon, but sadly not against any grammatical rules :sad:.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Jericho just rubbed the salt in the massive wound. Also, "hehe" after a full stop? REALLY? :jeritroll:

I'm so good, I make my own grammar rules. :tough:

Crayo said:
Starting sentences with "And" is also frowned upon, but sadly not against any grammatical rules :sad:.

:badass:

True. It's one of those things you shouldn't do, but that you can also get by with since it's not an ironclad rule. However, in my work and other areas, I would never start a sentence with the word "and." Thanks for noticing my laid back, casual writing style here. ;)

Crayo said:
Damn, you grammar nazi's are persistent even on typo's. :finger: :sad:

I love your emphasis on this post, by the way, since surely you know that apostrophes do not form plural words. :finger:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
GrammarNazi82 said:
I'm so good, I make my own grammar rules. :tough:

:badass:

True. It's one of those things you shouldn't do, but that you can also get by with since it's not an ironclad rule. However, in my work and other areas, I would never start a sentence with the word "and." Thanks for noticing my laid back, casual writing style here. ;)

I love your emphasis on this post, by the way, since surely you know that apostrophes do not form plural words. :finger:

" by the way, since surely you know that [...]" - That has to be grammatically wrong! I'm scared of correcting you since you'll just pull out the grammatical rape hammer.

The one thing I have always struggled with is apostrophes/plurals. For example I sometimes say "in some peoples opinion", but other times I'll say "in some people's opinion". It's one of those habits I need to discard. Though on WF -- like you -- I'm very lazy and most of my posts will have grammatical errors :terry:.

Love how this thread has gone grossly off-topic.

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
Awesome Henry is back, hope he gets into WHC title run. Mysterio is on and off with injury, so he might be off agai