Update on The Wyatt Family Plans and Tag Team Title Plans for WWE Survivor Series

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
The plan last week was to do an eight-man match with The Wyatts and one other Superstar vs. CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and two other Superstars but now they're going in the direction of Punk and Bryan vs. Erick Rowan and Luke Harper in a tag match at this month's WWE Survivor Series pay-per-view.

There's also going to be a WWE Tag Team Title match at the pay-per-view with Cody Rhodes and Goldust vs. Jack Swagger and Antonio Cesaro. No word yet if The Shield and The Usos will be added to the match.
Really not sure on where they are going to go with the traditional Survivor Series match if it's not The Wyatt one listed above.

Rowan/Harper/Rollins/Reigns vs. Punk/Bryan/The Usos which will then leave Big E vs Ambrose for the title unless they add it to that match to make it a 5on5

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'm lookin' forward to the exchanges involvin' Luke Harper with Bryan and Punk, that should be a lot of fun. Enjoyed Punk/Harper on Raw for the short bit we got it. So I'm not too upset about this but it does seem like a drastic shake up on the card.

Oh and I'm totally for The Real Americans winnin' the tag titles. More mic time for Zeb, the better off we all are. We, The People

Last edited:

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I'm surprised how much I enjoyed Luke Harper vs CM Punk on Raw so I'm only a little bummed Bray Wyatt himself may not be in the PPV match. I don't see any reason to add another person on the Wyatt's side, no one would fit and they should be sticking to themselves and getting things done on their own. If someone gets added to the face team I hope it doesn't turn the tables on the heels too much.