Update on the Last WKF Show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
3 More wwe stars gone

WWE has come to terms on the release of Ariel, Scotty 2 Hotty & Nick Mitchell of the Spirit Squad. We wish them all the best in all future endeavors.

I think this is great i mean too cool could reunite in indyz ariel could become shelly martinez and maybe go to tna.

MikeRaw

....news section
Anyways I don't know what to think
On one hand,scotty and nick from SS haven't been used in months and probably wouldnt have for more months,but on the other side of it,they could have been used in cruiserweight division(scotty)and mid card(nicky from SS)
Oh well the E is releasing tons of people anyways ...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Not news, but goddammit there is a signed and released thread stickied for fuck sake.

Put this shit there.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
I will be posting what I have finished on Final Countdown within the next day or so. The staff has been so busy to even write When we do write, we are so drained to make it a good match. I know I have two matches done, with one being the main event, so I may only be posting those two matches.

MaNonTheMoon

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
theshield
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker2