Update on Taker & *SPOILER* for Night of Champions

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
- The word going around is that Batista will face Edge for the World Title at the WWE Night of Champions PPV later this month.

- Following his loss last night at One Night Stand, The Undertaker's profile has been transferred to the alumni section of WWE.com.

Credit: PWInsider.com

So Tista might be the next one to go after Edge ehh? Batista vs Edge (c) at Night of the Champions 2008? That reminds me of something epic once. What was it?................Hmmmmmmm? Oh yeah.

Batista vs Edge (c) Night of the Champions 2007. How silly of I...

BOOOOORING!!! Find us someone new already. We don't need or want Edge vs Batista XIVXIXIXIXIXIVIVVIVIVIVIXIVIVIIIIIIIIIXV :smh . Give CM Punk his chance to be in the spot light, it's the perfect time...

Sadly, even with Take gone for a while, it means we're in for more Vickie and Edge which is just a cheap ripoff of Step and Trips from back in the day. And to think this was supposed to be Kristal Marshall and Edge, but she 'quit' because she didn't want to 'have an affair with Edge.'

She'd spared us a lot of pain Vickie gave us. DAMN YOUR FINE ASS KRISTAL, DAMN YOU TO HELL!!

"Following his loss last night at One Night Stand, The Undertaker's profile has been transferred to the alumni section of WWE.com."

Yet, another example why Joey Styles and his attention to detail were the right fit for the webmaster's job on WWE.com

To recap:

- Batista/Edge: :n:
- More Edge/Vickie: :n:
- Joey Styles: :y:

Christian

Reaction score
fuck kristal dude she was like one of the hottest divas too :( but yeah i def do NOT want to see edge vs. batista AGAIN -.-

chessarmy

Well, Smackdown! doesn't have that many main eventers at all right now, and I dont think CM Punk is quite ready to cash that money in the bank in just yet. Plus, ECW needs him right now. Just wait until after the draft, once the rosters get shaken up Smackdown! should end up with some more World Title contenders

Reaction score
Well this sucks ...

why would this be Punk's time to have the spotlight. There are a lot of other guys who have lost consecutive tag-team encounters and then lost their No1 Contender's Match at ONS, but Punk seems to stick out.

Batista V Edge is fuckloads more credible. Punk isn't near ready.

Evil Austin

WHY EDGE VS TISTA ? WHY.... :(

Why not give it to any of these worthy guys just so we have something new in the main event instead of them two and Taker occasionally .....

Big Show
Punk

C4

I don't want to see Batista and Edge again, how about Shawn Michaels getting drafted to RAW and then we see Shawn Michaels and Edge instead of the same old crap that we've been viewing on Smackdown for the last 2 years? :disgust:

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
Show is facing Kane for the ECW Championship at Night of Champions, so he's out. Maybe Rey Mysterio returns to seek revenge on Edge for 'hurting' him (even though Rey hurt himself)?

I don't know, anything other then Batista/Edge I'm fine with.

Beer Money Army

well smackdown doesn't really have any other bigs faces beside Finlay and Matt hardy...

Giving Matt hardy a world title shot right now would be a bad idea...as he's just building his u.s. reign

Finlay i wouldn't give it to him if he's havign a rvial war against chuck palumbo...

So Batista would be my pick.. Unless they add MVP to make a 3 way...

Punk cashing his Briefcase now, Would give him less chance of being a world champion

because they will not do a Edge/MVP.. so Batista/edge is really the only option...

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Batista/Edge? Why? Because there's nobody else... oh wait, what about the 7 foot giant that recently returned? He's only had one real feud since returning and that was at Mania.

The Rated R CMStar

He is busy with Kane, as he is now going for the ECW Title. Why? I don't know, but he is already on a feud

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
- In an update to our earlier post on The Undertaker's profile being moved off of the SmackDown roster page, he has now been added to WWE's Alumni section on its website.

It looks like WWE is really sticking to the storyline where The Undertaker is banned from WWE after losing to Edge last night. Obviously, The Deadman will be returning in some capacity sometime soon, probably at the WWE Draft in a few weeks.

See, Taker is coming back so everyone can stop their crying now.

Here's hoping Undertaker comes back as:
- The way he is/was, maybe a little darker. (M.O.D FTW!!)
- The American Badass (if done right, but I don't really see this happening.)
- A fake Kane with mask (again not likely..)
or...

- CAPTAIN AMERICA! BROTHA!!!!!