Update on Jay Lethal and Desmond Wolfe Pushes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

Reaction score
TNA is obviously very high on Jay Lethal right now and they are serious about giving him a main event push.

- Desmond Wolfe, on the other hand, seems to be falling out of TNA's good grace. When it comes to the Fortune stable, the company would rather have Kazarian in the group than Wolfe. The reasons are that Kazarian is said to be easy to work with and people in the company also see him as a bigger potential star based on his looks.

Source: F4WOnline.com

Reaction score
Oh Kazarian, you mean the same guy you put a mask on and passed him off as a character from a video game? And storyline fired him? You decided that you want him to be a star now. Silly McGuinness for trying to adjust from the indy style of wrestling to TNA's style. Who's the better worker Wolfe of Kaz? The answer is obvious.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
I fail to see Kaz potentially being a bigger name than Wolfe. Not only does Nigel have the international appeal due to his time on the Indy circuit but he has a pretty good look imo. Kaz looks average both in the ring and physique wise imo. Plus he is average at best on the mic whereas Wolfe is one of my favorite mic guys in TNA. I have never been to high on Kaz and i found him rather boring tbh.

edit- I am all for a Lethal push though, he freakin' cracks me up. His promo at the beginning of Impact when he interrupted Fortune or wtf ever they are named was HIL-fucking-LARIOUS. He is above average on the mic, and pretty damn good in the ring imo. But, I cannot see him being a serious world title player, I could see him potentially being in a place similar to Punk in the WWE currently. Over upper mid-carder that when called upon can be thrown into a title/main event program.

Double J

Reaction score
Funny how this was only a few months ago, I'm glad they are pushing Lethal though AND dropped the savage gimmick.

Jay Lethal's future with TNA is in doubt as the company still haven't decided what to do with him creatively. When Hogan and Bischoff came in they had no plan to continue his Black Machismo legends storyline, and seem to have overlooked him ever since.

Things worsened for the young star this week when the Nasty Boys of all people reportedly mocked him backstage in a tone that suggested he was tarnishing Randy Savage's legacy. Saggs openly pondered how long the company would keep him around.

On the Bubba The Love Sponge show Hogan showed little interest in the Machismo character, flippantly commenting that "maybe we should bring Savage in to manage him".

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
I hate Kaz on his own, but the fact they're pushing him over Wolfe is very VERY insane. I wish they'd bring back Maverick Mat to team with Kaz again, they were a heck of a combo.

But Wolfe shouldn't leave TNA, Hogan and co. need to GTFO.

Kizza

Reaction score
Kazarian? Looks? What looks?

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I guess I'm in the minority in liking Kaz. I've been a fan of his for a couple years now. I think he's an all around good wrestler. But it's bull shit that they're going to push him over Wolfe. How does a guy like Wolfe fall out with management? Unless there is something behinds the scenes besides personal bias, it's bull.