Update on Henry

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Don't want a Rumble return as he isn't going to win it, so him just getting eliminated (if he's a heel) is anti-climactic. However, if he's a face I seriously don't care either way.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Don't want a Rumble return as he isn't going to win it, so him just getting eliminated (if he's a heel) is anti-climactic. However, if he's a face I seriously don't care either way.

Pretty much this. Happy to see him back, not that much if he's supposed to come back and get thrown out, and if he comes back as the jolly kool-aid Henry with the red singlet... :downer:

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
What would it matter if Henry got eliminated from the Rumble? It's just a battle royal, it's not some big damaging loss, especially if a bunch of people gang up on him to take him off. Also, I think people are probably kidding themselves if they think Henry is gonna get some huge push again. After his "Hall Of Pain" run ended, it seems it's back to the undercard for him. I wouldn't look forward to him being back in the world title hunt anytime in the future. They gave him his one title run and now it seems they're probably done with him in that regard.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
KLockard23 said:
What would it matter if Henry got eliminated from the Rumble? It's just a battle royal, it's not some big damaging loss, especially if a bunch of people gang up on him to take him off. Also, I think people are probably kidding themselves if they think Henry is gonna get some huge push again. After his "Hall Of Pain" run ended, it seems it's back to the undercard for him. I wouldn't look forward to him being back in the world title hunt anytime in the future. They gave him his one title run and now it seems they're probably done with him in that regard.

The only thing that worries me is that they're low on fresh faces. I fear that he might come back as an ass kicking face, don't know how that would work.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Looking forward to Henry's return although I'd rather have him come back sooner than the Rumble because I know he won't win it

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Mark Henry will be working the SmackDown brand from here on out. He has been added to all SmackDown TV tapings and live events through WrestleMania 29.
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Mark_Henry_Working_SmackDown_Events_New_CM_Punk_T-shirt_Naomi_Comments_on_Main_Event.html#5WOPexiX1dXmkCKG.99

Watch out :ADR: