Update on Flair's TNA Contract

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
In an update on Ric Flair's TNA status, The Wrestling Observer is reporting that Flair is no longer under contract with the company, and has not been paid by the company on part of his contract.

As reported, Flair quit TNA back in May, as he stopped showing up to live events that he had been scheduled to be a part of. Flair is currently named in TNA's lawsuit against WWE, however WWE is claiming that Flair was terminated by TNA prior to the suit being filed.

Ziggler and Flair 2012. Stylin' and showin' off. Together they would be awesome and match. Although I don't think Ziggler really needs a manager but I'm fine with Flair becoming his manager. If he isn't manager when he returns, they should make him GM. And it's most likely the only reason that TNA named Ric Flair in the lawsuit is because they want to try and delay him officially returning to the WWE. I certainly wouldn't put it past them.

P.S to staff: Not a big news piece and idk if it deserves it's own thread but there's so many threads about a lawsuit/flair/shelley so I didn't know where to put it. merge it wherever you feel is correct if need be.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Ric Flair deserves the bigger checks that the WWE will be able to give him.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Flair was getting some pretty big checks from TNA, he had a direct deal with their parent company.

But I'm glad he's done there, I got tired of watching him act like a complete blueberry.

Deuce

Reaction score
I like the idea of him coming back to the WWE as a GM, since he is still big in the WWE, it would be entertaining to see him return and run a show. If that didn't happen, I see him coming back as a manager for someone like Ziggler, Miz or maybe even Wade Barrett.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Seems like he was in a pretty big hurry to get out of there. Wouldn't be at all surprised if he showed up at Raw on the 1,000th episode or somewhere down the stretch to it. Considering how many blood brothers he has in WWE, he probably already had a deal worked out with them months ago.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Seeing as I didn't see his TNA run, the idea of Flair managing Dolph Ziggler is something out of my wettest of dreams. Make it happen.