Update on Christopher Daniels

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

Wrestlezone said:
Christopher Daniels is rumored to be returning to TNA as Curryman. Daniels has used this gimmick in various Japanese promotions as well as ROH.

curryman1.jpg

Lame.

Well, lets see what happens.

Enigma22

Reaction score
haha well its tna... is anyone really surprised lol?

Soulpower

YES! YES!!! CURRYMAN=RATINGS!!!!

The Curryman dance alone will SAVE TNA! I'm not even being sarcastic, this is GREAT!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
God no... Daniels is way better as Daniels... not Curry man :(

Enigma22

Reaction score
it amazes me that daniels is curry man... daniels is so serious and curry man just isnt... he will probably just be curry man at first that someone will rip off his mask eventually and it will be daniels...

Markz

Reaction score
Oh for fuck sake. the only way this will be good is if it's like Los Conquistadores that E&C done. That was so funny!!

The Rated R CMStar

Why? God, Why?

*Waits for TNA sheep to defend this angle and bash some previous angle of WWE

Soulpower

WOW!! You guys really know nothing! Trust me, Curryman WILL be more entertaining than the majority of the stuff we see from TNA.

The Fallen Angel

Reaction score
WOW!! You guys really know nothing! Trust me, Curryman WILL be more entertaining than the majority of the stuff we see from TNA.

the motorcity machine guns, abyss n judas mesias, 3D (granted they're tactics are getting a tad bit tired), ulitmate x, and your saying curryman is gunna be MORE entertaining...like that dude said, daniels is better at being daniels

thedeadite

Reaction score
I <3 Curryman and this alone may get me watching TNA again. So I'd say, yeah, it was a good idea by TNA.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I think the issue here is most of the people who are negative on Curryman just really aren't that familiar with him.