Update on Christian Return

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Zack Ryder said:

I love you :cornette:

Aids Johnson. said:
In my dreams.

Sorry must be someone with a similar name. That, and you being in SP automatically assumes you are male or had to repeatedly tell Randy you arent a guy. :pity2:

That last part... :yes:

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Wish he would get one last run with the WHC then bow out putting someone over like Cesaro into the ME.

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Zack Ryder said:
:goatface::notsure:

:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
arianna said:
:rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock::rock:

Stop spamming

Reaction score
I really think Christian should return in a pre-show battle royal that he wins which allows him to face Cesaro for the US Title at in the main event of the pre-show as the mainia (see what I did there ;D) card for Wrestlemania is full.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Dirk Diggler said:
Christian would put Antonio over like a champ, it'd not boost his credability greatly as it's only CC but it would be good for him all the same.

Eh, Christian isn't all that great IMO. Dont think Cesaro going over on him would have done much for him.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Dat Kid said:
Eh, Christian isn't all that great IMO. Dont think Cesaro going over on him would have done much for him.

Going over a former world champion wouldn't help him? As I said it wouldn't be a huge credibility boost as it is only Christian but it'd help him a lot more than what he's doing now.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Cesaro has been jobbing quite a lot lately (and not only on Raw). Christian putting him over would help, I think. Plus, the matches would be great and so would the promos, I like Christian on the mic (when he's given interesting material ofc).

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Dirk Diggler said:
Going over a former world champion wouldn't help him? As I said it wouldn't be a huge credibility boost as it is only Christian but it'd help him a lot more than what he's doing now.

I just don't see it. It would be the equivalent of him going over mysterio. He should be put in the ring with someone who can give him a good storyline. Beating people in matches just doesn't cut it anymore, you have to get people looking at that match and Christian isn't the guy who'll draw that attention.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Christian is yet another glorified jobber. I don't think Cesaro going over on him would do all that much, unless there's a good feud between the two.
If he just shows up at Mania and jobs to Cesaro it would be pretty lackluster. "OMG ITZ CHRISTIAN! HES BACK *pop* .... "annnnnnnnnd he loses yet again *zzz*"