Update on AW

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Regarding AW’s Kobe Bryant rape case reference on RAW two weeks ago, he reportedly had been told that he was “saying nothing” at ringside while on the mic and that they wanted him to be the AW that he was in FCW, when he impressed everyone with his verbal ability.

source

dmarsh6

Jobber
Reaction score
I absolutely love aw Idk what they are talking about

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Was a iffy remark but ppl have blown it out of proportion. AW is awesome and brings some amusement to ring side!

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
just following orders :dawg:

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I didn't get it then but it did get a reaction from the crowd, very nice. Well, he seemed a bit timid, let's say, on the last match (vs Primo & Epico) he managed PTP. He wasn't saying many things if I recall correctly, which I didn't really like. I hope he steps his game up but remembers he works at Politically Correct Entertainment so he doesn't get his ass fired, he's a talented guy and the best role for him is indeed as a manager.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I heard that he tweeted #VoteForLindaOrDie and they fired him for that, not the Kobe comment.

Is this true?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Crayo said:

Alright, no problem. It's ludicrous either way.

There's a #BringBackAW movement that people want to get to trend on Twitter. No matter which reason it was it's incredibly hypocritical that he got released, and I hope the fans react to this somehow.

This makes me ashamed of WWE... they prove yet again that the senate seat Linda won't get is WAY more important than the quality of the show. If I was giving them ratings/PPV buys to begin with, I'd stop watching because of how screwed up their business model is. Words don't express how much this pisses me off, we'll eventually forget about AW and it wouldn't be a big deal if it wasn't for the asinine reasons why they fired the guy.