Update in Group Policy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Why not forum cash? Before we moved to XenForo it was paid with forum cash, why not now? I mean, we buy the group and then if we want to change something we should pay again. I guess it'd be better if we buy those changes with forum cash because in fact, by creating the group, we're contributing to the site in two different ways: donating and getting people to discuss with us which leads to more posts which leads to more activity which leads to have a better and every day bigger community. I understand you have better things to do but I think paying it with forum cash would be better than paying it irl. These are my reasons:
  1. If its made with forum cash, then people would be more active so they could get their money faster.
  2. People may have bought the group but can't afford this fee (which is low, I know) or may not even want to pay it but wish to change something in their group.
  3. Some changes are great and needed and it wouldn't kill you if we could buy it with forum cash.

Reactions: Italianman3100!

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Because the site costs money?

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
Because the site costs money?
We all know that, thanks for nothing... That was just a suggestion. I also explained why would it'd be better to do that with forum cash, but that's my opinion, I ain't an admin on this site so that's all I can do, suggest and give my opinion about something and so I did. Other than that, BUY YOURSELF A SOUL!

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
We all know that, thanks for nothing... That was just a suggestion. I also explained why would it'd be better to do that with forum cash, but that's my opinion, I ain't an admin on this site so that's all I can do, suggest and give my opinion about something and so I did. Other than that, BUY YOURSELF A SOUL!

It costs real money because Xanth and the admins could have $9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 if they wanted to, hosting this site costs quite a bit of money a month. People like myself and seabs and Danny (and others, inb4 i get hate cause i didn't mention you and you donated), we've donated a ton of money to keep the site alive. But we can't just rely on donations and legend upgrades, because a lot of things done on the site also cost real money (themes, headers, etc.) - so it's completely illogical to expect this to cost forum money. You wouldn't pay £200 for a sofa then when the next payment came you offered them £200 monopoly money because you've already paid half in real money.