Update: CM Punk did blade?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
It was a move that we used to see every week but rarely see on WWE TV these days, WWE Champion CM Punk reportedly bladed on Monday’s RAW during the steel cage match against Jerry Lawler. Punk appeared to gig his forehead before returning to the cage a second time and then appeared to hand the blade off to referee Charles Robinson.

At best we can tell, there has been no fallout backstage – meaning Punk has more power than imagined or he successfully argued that he did not blade and that it was a hardway cut. Blading is absolutely prohibited in WWE these days.

(Source: F4Wonline.com)

The source means take this with a grain of salt since it's Dave Meltzer, but if this is true (haven't reviewed the match since RAW), then Punk really is pretty high up in WWE's list of stars.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
If it's true it's pretty ridiculous, why would you want to make it look like Lawler made you bleed, makes Punk look weak imo.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
If it's true it's pretty ridiculous, why would you want to make it look like Lawler made you bleed, makes Punk look weak imo.

So much this. This is why I think it's fake. Why would he blade on a random cage match on RAW, instead of matches like his No DQ matches against Bryan and Jericho.

Rysenberg

Legend
Reaction score
I don't think he did, why would you blade against Jerry Lawler? And why would the referee risk his job doing such a thing, then put his gloves on? So. Much. Stupidity.

theVio1ent0ne

Jobber
Reaction score
i dont think he bladed if you watch i think his head just hit the wrong part of the cage

Matt

Champion
Reaction score

wtf.. i didnt even notice the blood when i watched it the first time.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
So much this. This is why I think it's fake. Why would he blade on a random cage match on RAW, instead of matches like his No DQ matches against Bryan and Jericho.

This

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
If you start seeing blood regularly again, then he probably bladed. If you don't see blood regularly after this, it was probably "hardway".

It makes no sense to me to blade in this particular match unless they're just seeing the reaction of the audience/"WWE Universe" (By the way, I hate being told I'm part of the "WWE Universe" just as much as I hate being referred to as part of "Lonhorn Nation"...I'm just sayin'). If Punk bladed, I'm sure there was a reason for it. If he's not in the doghouse over it, I would suggest that it was cleared by HHH or someone else in a position of authority.

wk

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
The Great White Crayo said:
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLxGLsXmRQo[/yt]

Video of it.

Fucking noob. Vince posted that on the first page already.