Upcoming PPV Card

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Like the other two. Except this will be about PPV as we'll probably be working on it for 3 weeks at a time.

BDC

Reaction score
Ok, boys. We've had some positive feedback on it, so what do you think about pulling the Master Tags off at the Next PPV?

We can start running the tourney this next week or the next...and we can run either an 8 man/4 Tag Team tourney or a 16 man/8 team tourney

The prize would be for the winners to meet the ACW Heavyweight champion at a future date/probably next PPV...

8 man/4 team tourney
Eight man tournament list

1 )Drew Alexander/SYN
2)Zack Bronko
3-5)Eric Snow/Nicky Trix/Abram Vance/Heath Venomous (3 out of the 4)
The Champions would be involved in a Champion vs Champion match, so one of the above would meet SYN or Drew at this PPV
6)Jacqui Monroe
7)Brandon Banks
8)??????????

We can either run this random or offer to let them tag up. I give this option because I want Bronko and Jacqui to tag up. We can do this randomly too. And keep some of tags open till end of next show and if they don't choose, choose for them. OR just try to even the chances out so some twosome cant stack the deck? What do you think?

Sixteen Man/Eight Tag tourney

1 )Drew Alexander/SYN
2)Zack Bronko
3-5)Eric Snow/Nicky Trix/Abram Vance/Heath Venomous (3 out of the 4)
Same as above
6)Jacqui Monroe
7)Brandon Banks
8)Raiden Blaze/Macabre
9)Avalanche
10)Multiplex
11)Aaron Asterisk
12)Multiplex
13)Stevie Starr
14)Kid Krazy
15-16) ??????????

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- -

As I stated, the main event would be a champion vs champion match for the Heavyweight Title. Is that too much?

We would also have a tag team title match although the Bradleys and Rippercussion could be allowed in the master tags. We have at least one other tag team coming in; Starrdom Nation. Hopefully Mercy and Indiana will come back and make it real interesting.

Also we would run most of the tournament before the PPV, so the losers along the way will need matches also...

The_King

Reaction score
I like the idea, but I'd push for holding off for a few reasons. First, we have a lot of aimless characters right now, lacking a division and a direction. A tournament where the losers float after they lose probably won't help that. Second, we need to start building the divisions solidly (World has one or two contenders; IC's lower contenders are floating) and pushing feuds. Finally, I thought our main focus this month would be building the Predator division? The tournament would leave no room for it.

In my opinion, I think we hold off for 3-4 months, start building characters, the title divisions, and let feuds grow. That way, when the tourny does occur, it means A LOT more, and it won't be so random because a lot of the partners will have likely feuded already. It's definitely a good idea, but I don't think it's time for it just yet.

If Prime/Pete want to go for it though, I'm completely fine with that.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I agree with king.

First off I'm not a big fan of random tags I mean someone will get stuck with Multiplex or Andy pretty unreliable guys. If this eventually does happen Avalanche and John will be teaming but I'd rather not do it at this point.

Champion vs. Champion is going to cause all kinda grief. Because you already have Rated R throwing a fit about not having two titles at the same time. Or is this a non title match? Even so the winner lower of the two will most likely think he's #1 contender.

Personally I think we're already having too many #1 contender matches.

Also as King said what happened to the Predator situation?

The_King

Reaction score
I agree with Prime that the random tags will be a problem and just cause complaining. When we do go through with it, we'll have to put a warning post up a week in advance to allow people to lock in partners and get back to us. The rest can be randomized.

I'm not sure if we're having too many #1 contender's matches though. We had the IC BR, and then, Vance/Venomous (this one could've probably waited till after the Trix/Snow match), but I do think we're going to have to go beyond #1 contender's matches and start having champs calling out people in storyline/champs getting attacked by challengers/etc and things of that sort.

Pete

Reaction score
I completely agree with Prime and King, sorry Beedz :( We should focus on the Predator division and pushing IC a bit more. Then, when things are stable, we'll see.

Also, he's bringing in Starrdom too? Fuckin' A! :D

BDC

Reaction score
PETE! I figured you read the promo a hundred times already and dedicated it to memory...lol. He said that in the promo.

Nah, it's all good. Russo here like his gimmicks. :RUSSO:

Yeah, I got zealous and forgot the damned Predator division.

Note: With this bunch, we may NEVER be stable enough for a tourney ever...lol

BDC

Reaction score
OK, we have three shows between here and there.

We don't want to just jump out this week and announce the Predator div. SO, I say...and sorry for being in tournament mode, we run this with eight guys starting episode 12 and the final be at the unnamed PPV. At the end of ep. 11, McHenry announces that there will be an eight man tournament starting next week. The prize? A new title/ a hardcore title!

1)Abram Vance or Heath Venomous
2)Andrew Reynolds
3)Barry Jones
4)Kid Krazy
5)Multiplex
6)Avalanche
7)The Demon
8)Zasalamel (gonna try to talk him back in for this tourney)

Episode 12 we have four matches as a part of this tourney
Just an idea

International Championship
Eric Snow vs Nicky Trix vs Vance/Venomous

HeavyWeight Championship
SYN vs Drew Alexander vs Zack Bronko

Tag Championship
????
LWO
Rippercussions
Bogans???
Bradleys
Starrdom Nation
Mercy and Indiana?

International div #1 contender match
Jacqui Monroe vs Raiden Blaze vs Aaron Asterisk vs Brandon Banks

Fodder matches
left overs from tourney
Black
White
Sensation (where the hell is our 'superstar'?)
Stevie Starr
Dave Summers

The_King

Reaction score
This is just me, but I'd prefer to just put them into intertwining feuds and avoid the tourny. A lot of these characters are just aimless right now, and tourny losers will just add more people to the fodder list as the month goes on. If we keep them all involved for the first month, we can start building their characters with a clear direction, and then in the second month, we'll have it widdled down to 2-4 contenders that can for the belt.
Pete and Prime?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I agree with both of you.

I think we should setup a bracket here in creative and do intertwining feuds with some matches being a no dq or hardcore or street not flat out say it's a tourney or even why we seem to be emphasizing it. Then once we get closer to the PPV we decide who will be in the Title match. We can then either announce the title or not personally I think it'd be something else for someone to win a match then someone comes out and gives them a belt. But thats me.

Se keep it kind of like a tourney in our minds but not actually say that. Thats my take. Also Avalanche isn't going to be in it unless whoever he happens to be feuding with is in it at the time. Avalanche hasn't proven anything to anyone to be in a tourney for a belt.

BDC

Reaction score
Yeah, the tourney was just for structure anyway....so I agree

With this, we don't need the even 8 ...in fact, if Zas doesn't come back, it won't effect us

BDC

Reaction score
OK, we have three shows between here and there.

We don't want to just jump out this week and announce the Predator div. SO, I say...and sorry for being in tournament mode, we run this with eight guys starting episode 12 and the final be at the unnamed PPV. At the end of ep. 11, McHenry announces that there will be an eight man tournament starting next week. The prize? A new title/ a hardcore title!

1)Abram Vance or Heath Venomous
2)Andrew Reynolds
3)Barry Jones
4)Kid Krazy
5)Multiplex
6)Avalanche is out
7)The Demon
8)no Zasalamel...I tried

Episode 12 we have four matches as a part of this tourney
Just an idea

International Championship
Eric Snow vs Nicky Trix vs Vance/Venomous

HeavyWeight Championship
SYN vs Drew Alexander vs Zack Bronko

Tag Championship
????
LWO
Rippercussions
Bogans???
Bradleys
Starrdom Nation
Mercy and Indiana?

International div #1 contender match
Jacqui Monroe vs Raiden Blaze vs Aaron Asterisk vs Brandon Banks

Fodder matches
left overs from tourney
Black
White
Sensation (where the hell is our 'superstar'?)
Stevie Starr
Dave Summers

What about the rest? We get this oked so we can put together the next card!!

Pete

Reaction score
Waitasec. Confused again. What's the deal with Demon/Raiden? Is he going to be RPing as both?

And what do you mean Avalanche's out? Did Prime decide to drop him?

BDC

Reaction score
Waitasec. Confused again. What's the deal with Demon/Raiden? Is he going to be RPing as both?

And what do you mean Avalanche's out? Did Prime decide to drop him?

Up to him. If not, we'll drop Raiden. Haven't talked to him about it. Probably should have. But to have Raiden totally disappear will ruin the kayfabe. We HAD talked about doing them both off and on. Will let you know.

And PRIME did not drop him. Avalanche is OUT of the Predator div running. Per his request.