Up Yours, WWE. No Wyatt Family. Post your reaction

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
025eb0333711bb4d2aa546f28fc97356.gif

Honestly,I passed out within the first 20 minutes of RAW. Thank goodness it seems I didn't miss anything good.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I'm fine with it. Squashing jobbers means nothing and gets boring fast. More meaningful segments (like a guaranteed segment with Kane next week) is much better. The video package they showed was superb.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm so mad he didn't come out and attack Santino Marella.

Reactions: Crayo

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
After they played the package I kinda figured they weren't going to be there so I didn't rage much.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I didn't mind them missing Raw this week either. I also would have preferred if they didn't attack R-Truth last week or 3MB on Main Event. I don't want them becoming too much like The Shield, targeting and attacking a new victim week after week.

For the promo last week, they could have just had Wyatt give his cryptic sermon in the ring or in some kind of backstage segment, maybe even at their hillbilly house or something. WWE posted a picture of Wyatt in a shed with a replica of Kane's mask hanging. He could have just given last week's promo from there, revealing the mask at the very end to let us know he's talking about Kane:

e747a3efbc7be5ffa2ebaea8c69a3db6.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I didn't mind them missing Raw this week either. I also would have preferred if they didn't attack R-Truth last week or 3MB on Main Event. I don't want them becoming too much like The Shield, targeting and attacking a new victim week after week.

For the promo last week, they could have just had Wyatt give his cryptic sermon in the ring or in some kind of backstage segment, maybe even at their hillbilly house or something. WWE posted a picture of Wyatt in a shed with a replica of Kane's mask hanging. He could have just given last week's promo from there, revealing the mask at the very end to let us know he's talking about Kane:

e747a3efbc7be5ffa2ebaea8c69a3db6.jpg

I don't really dig the random beatdowns either. I would much rather they be built up through backstage interactions that aren't necessarily physical, in ring promos and as well as taped promos. They easily could have provided something new instead of just giving us a recap package. They are the buzz of the company that has plenty of buzz-worthy things going on, it is pretty Blue to not involve them when you have 3 hours of airtime to use.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I read a report from the show that there were plenty of people pissed off that they didn't appear since they were advertised. Randy Orton was also advertised (and Big Show was advertised on their website) and didn't show either.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Another reporter going to their house would have been good, but not sure if they had the filming time to do it. Like said above though, they easily could have produced another good backstage segment, or another cryptic promo regarding Kane. It makes it more special when we do see them again after not seeing them this week though; the last thing I want is The Wyatt Family becoming stale or just having segments for the sake of them appearing.