Unwritten [Part 1]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
WWS.com Exclusive

The cameras catch Jason Randall backstage several moments after Octane has ended. He’s holding his head as he walks down the hall until he reaches the locker room, and it’s there where he unleashes some pent up frustration about what just went down with Sean Cutter as he violently throws a steel against the wall causing a loud clang to echo through the room. He’s breathing heavily and dripping with sweat when he turns towards the camera.

Sean…Cutter…you son of a bitch…

He says through breaths before smirking.

How you been? It’s been awhile. What have you been up to? Oh, really that’s great, listen shut up for a second and let me speak…

He wipes sweat away from his forehead and run his hands through his ragged hair.

You think that I care what you think about me holding the PWF World Championship? Actually, you think that I care what you think about me personally? Honestly, I don’t give a damn what you think about me Cutter. I never have and I never will care what people think about me because I won’t change for anyone and that includes you.

He begins to pace a bit.

All my life I’ve been kicked around like I’m nothing, and frankly I’m sick of it. I’m sick of people like you and Dash Carlisle that think that you can just tell me what to do it like some puppet. I’m sick of people like Cyrus Riddle, who get special treatment just because of his name when in reality he hasn’t been worth a damn in years.

He stops pacing and looks straight into the camera.

This isn’t just about you Cutter, or Dash, or even that British chump Cyrus, it’s about the PWF World Championship. Something that I held with pride after I beat Cyrus for that belt and held it for 16 months. Sean, I know that it eats you up inside that I was the final champion of your company…

He trails off for a few seconds.

You may have got the last laugh tonight Sean, but come Unwritten I’ll be the one laughing in your face after I beat your chosen one Cyrus again and walk out of Atlanta with my PWF Championship…don't say that I didn't warn you

With that he walks off and the scene ends.​