Unused Superstars.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Ezekiel Jackson should maybe try to portray a scary hoodlum from Harlem or something. That was Bad News Brown's gimmick from back in the 80s and early 90s, and the dude looks almost just like Bad News Brown (only bigger.)

Bad News Brown was boring, why would we want another one?

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
They need to use Hunico in a non stereotype gimmick, i have said this before on here but there was a vid a while back with him showing off his mask collection, seemed like a nice guy. He could be the Mexican babyface they want, not seen enough of his promo work but his ring work is fantastic.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Ezekiel is a future hall of famer.
"Last ECW Champion"

Don't remind me.

I'd like to see Hunico again far more than Zeke or Yoshi. I'd have him working for ADR, dress him up nicely, let him play a Ricardo-type gimmick without the announcing, just help Del Rio cheat. That could lead to a feud between Hunico and Del Rio at some point. I don't know why, I just like Hunico. I like him more than Sin Cara. I don't get it either.

wk

Edit: Read Pingu's post after I replied to Jwab's. Good ideas that guy's got. wk
:eek:tunga:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Don't remind me.

I'd like to see Hunico again far more than Zeke or Yoshi. I'd have him working for ADR, dress him up nicely, let him play a Ricardo-type gimmick without the announcing, just help Del Rio cheat. That could lead to a feud between Hunico and Del Rio at some point. I don't know why, I just like Hunico. I like him more than Sin Cara. I don't get it either.

wk

Edit: Read Pingu's post after I replied to Jwab's. Good ideas that guy's got. wk
:eek:tunga:

Him IRL with the masks was just dope. I say give him a shot at a decent gimmick and see what happens, his in-ring style is awesome, and i cannot remember what his finisher was but im sure Stopspot remembers his last match on tv, he won with a finisher from the corner/top rope.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Him IRL with the masks was just dope. I say give him a shot at a decent gimmick and see what happens, his in-ring style is awesome, and i cannot remember what his finisher was but im sure Stopspot remembers his last match on tv, he won with a finisher from the corner/top rope.

It was that awesome victory roll from the top rope at one point. He also had some sort of Angle Slam he used.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
cbb405ce75bad60bc0c725c536ecd346.gif

This is the last I remember of Hunico. A tag match on NXT against CJ Parker and Mike "Now known as Tyler Breeze" Dalton.