Unused Superstars.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
This is a thread about what roles you'd have the unused superstars in the WWE main roster do, I was reading an article earlier that suggested idea's for the current superstars not being used.

The one I liked was Ezekiel Jackson coming back as a Body Guard type character for either ADR or Protector of the Case for Damien Sandow. I mean he's a big guy and could pull off the muscle look easy and not have to work long matches.

Another one was put Yoshi Tatsu on a losing streak, but each loss was him being cheated out of a victory, then finally having him beat someone say the US/IC champion and whilst he might not win the championship, it'd be a fresh face to see challening for it (unlike the usual Miz/Kofi/R-truth).

So who would you pick and what would you have them doing?

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I completely forgot they existed, but Jackson's done the bodyguard thing twice already by my count. He was decent in the ring and getting better before he left. I havent seen Tatsu in months

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
I really don't know what happened with Zeke. Wasn't he injured at one point? Still, him as a bodyguard has been done but it's the best role for the guy, really. And Yoshi I think is only used when they go to Japan but sure, an actual underdog face winning here and there would be cool.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
I still can't believe those dumb fuckers had Zeke beat Barrett for the IC title.

Reactions: Wacokid27

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I really don't know what happened with Zeke. Wasn't he injured at one point? Still, him as a bodyguard has been done but it's the best role for the guy, really. And Yoshi I think is only used when they go to Japan but sure, an actual underdog face winning here and there would be cool.

Still injured. As soon as he is ready to return he injures himself again.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Still? Wow, it must've been almost two years or something since he left. Hunico is still hurt as well right?

Hunico worked house shows back in the summer. Expecting a return for him somewhere down the line when Camacho is better in ring.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Wait, totally forgot. He didn't get canned, he got promoted. #wwelogic

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Ezekiel Jackson should maybe try to portray a scary hoodlum from Harlem or something. That was Bad News Brown's gimmick from back in the 80s and early 90s, and the dude looks almost just like Bad News Brown (only bigger.)

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Ezekiel Jackson should maybe try to portray a scary hoodlum from Harlem or something. That was Bad News Brown's gimmick from back in the 80s and early 90s, and the dude looks almost just like Bad News Brown (only bigger.)

that's racist