United Wrestling Alliance

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Michael1

Reaction score

In 2007, TNA had dropped dead to being competition to WWE as ratings slipped to .6 weekly, then down to .5 and suddenly, the entire product was bought out by the WWE chairman. Not knowing any competition would arise, WWE creative staff did a half ass job which didn't please ANY superstars in the WWE roster. Suddenly, Raw ratings went from a 3.7 weekly down to a 2.4 weekly by November 2007 and it continued to stay this way. It was worse for Smackdown! and ECW as their weekly averages had dropped to a 1.4 for Smackdown! and .6 for ECW, the exact thing TNA was getting before they went down the tubes. At this time, many TOP stars from WWE had left the company and didn't come back.

On November 27, 2007, it was announced all over the world that a new wrestling promotion had risen above and signed numerous superstars to multi-year contracts. The company was UNITED WRESTLING ALLIANCE and they're taking over the wrestling world. Who owned it? None other than the first star to leave WWE, but back in September, JOHN BRADSHAW LAYFIELD. He was the owner, but he signed a general manager, and his name was MICHAEL. A young man who always had dreams of being in a wrestling promotion, whether wrestler or authority, and now his dream came true. An interesting note came about with this company: United you stand, United you fall... UNITED YOU WRESTLE!

Roster:
Black = Face
Red = Heel

A-Train
AJ Styles

Batista
Big Show
Brock Lesnar

Chris Jericho
Christian Cage
CM Punk
D-Lo Brown
Daivari
DH Smith
Edge
Elijah Burke

Jeff Hardy
John Cena
John Morrison
JTG
Kane
Mark Henry
Montel Vontavious Porter
Mr. Kennedy
Muhammed Hassan
Paul Bearer
Paul Heyman
Randy Orton

Rikishi
Rob Van Dam
Ron Killings
Samoa Joe
Santino Marella
Shad
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Ted DiBiase Jr.
The Undertaker
Triple H
Umaga

Other Staff:
Owner - John 'Bradshaw' Layfield
General Manager - Michael

Commentators - Jim Ross & Jerry 'The King' Lawler
Backstage Interviewer - Todd Grisham
Ring Announcer - Lilian Garcia

Champions:
UWA Champion: Vacant
United States Champion: Vacant
UWA Tag Team Champions: Vacant

Pay-Per-Views:
January - New Years Bash
Febraury - Chained Up (All matches are Steel Cage Matches)
March - WrestleBowl (Big PPV of them all)
April - Redemption
May - Uncensored
June - Rise Up
July - The Great American Bash
August - SummerBrawl
September - Ground Zero
October - October Massacre
November - No Remorse
November - Survivor Series
December - Last Rites

Confirmed For First Show:

The Undertaker makes an announcement.

Muhammed Hassan's return to the ring for the first time since 2005.

United States Championship Match
??? vs ??? (Will be announced during show)

UWA Tag Team Championship Match
??? vs ??? (Will be announced during show)

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Have to love the roster and well I wish youi luck, by what The BKB has told me, you are a really good writer and good luck.

Beer

Looks the sht dude. Can't wait to read your shows. And yeah. Nice. Will be reviewng this time.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Nice start, hoping you can keep this going. Everything looks good thus far.

Michael1

Reaction score
December 3rd, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Staples Center

*Pyro*
*Pyro*
*Pyro*

The cameras search through the crowd in Los Angeles in the Staples Center as the fans are going absolutely wild. The cameras turn to Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler, the UWA announcers.

Jim Ross: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the FIRST ever edition of UCW. We're here in the beautiful Staples Center here in Los Angeles.

Jerry Lawler: Oh my god, JR, these fans are going absolutely wild here. What...

Jerry Lawler gets cut off as lights in the arena shut off.

A gong is heard and 'The Darkest Side' plays to a huge pop from the fans. Paul Bearer walks out first followed by The Undertaker. Paul Bearer held Undertaker's urn up as both walked down the aisle to the ring. The Undertaker walked up the steel steps, raised his arms and the lights came back on as Bearer stood on the apron holding the urn up. Both enter the ring and Paul Bearer gets a microphone.

Fans break out in 'Undertaker! Undertaker!' chants as The Undertaker stood in the middle of the ring, keeping his trench coat and hat on as Paul Bearer stands beside Undertaker and raises the microphone up to Undertaker's mouth.

The Undertaker:
Many men have thought they could take me. Many men have fought to their deaths only to fail in their tracks. Many men seemed to have forgotten just who the hell I am.

The fans boo as The Undertaker looks up in to the crowd. The cameras zoom in on Undertaker's face.

The Undertaker:
And now this is UWA, United Wrestling Alliance. I wanna re-iterate history for you people. Back in 1998, I started my own faction which was to succeed in taking over the WWE, lets just say I had my stint and it was over. But here in UWA, I guarantee you one thing that there will be no remorse, no redemption will be shown and from now on my new ministry of darkness will succeed in anything and everything to reach the top, to reach the top were we all belong!

The fans go nuts as The Undertaker continues to stare in to the camera.

The Undertaker:
No man is gonna stop us in our path of destruction. No man will contain us and control us and ALL men will fall if they dare stand before the deadman and his ministry of darkness.

The fans go nuts.

The Undertaker:
Now I bet you're wondering, who are the members of my ministry of darkness? Well they know who they are...

The Undertaker looks up at the rampway and who comes out? Brock Lesnar, Big Show, A-Train, Kane, Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin! All men are welcomed to boos as they enter the ring.

The Undertaker:
TONIGHT, I will guarantee one thing. Tonight... there will be a sacrifice!

The Undertaker rolls his eyes behind his head as the cameras pan out and put Brock Lesnar, Big Show, A-Train, Kane, Elijah Burke & Shelton Benjamin all in one shot. The cameras fade to a commercial break.

==========
Commercial
==========

The cameras come to Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler at ringside.

Jim Ross:
Well folks, we just had a huge announcement by The Undertaker. He's in a quest to take over United Wrestling Alliance from JBL, already.

Jerry Lawler: Let me tell you this, JR, if this ministry is ANYTHING like it was in WWE, then we're in a for a rough time in UWA, that's fore sure.

'This Fire Burns' plays and CM Punk comes out to a huge pop from the fans.

'Loaded' plays and Jeff Hardy comes out to a huge rock star reaction from the live crowd in Los Angeles!

'I Am' plays and AJ Styles walks out to a good amount of heat from the fans.

'Turn Up The Trebble' plays and Kennedy, surprisingly is welcomed to a pop from the fans. Mr. Kennedy raises his arm up for a microphone in the middle of the rampway.

Mr. Kennedy: Ladies and gentlemen, the future of UWA, the NEXT UWA United States Champion!!! (Fans go along with Kennedy) Miiiiisssstttteeeeeeerrrr Kennnnnnnnneeeeddddyyyyyyy.... wait for it and shut your mouths you idiots in the crowd... KENNNNNNEEEEEEDDDDYYY!!!!!!

Kennedy throws his mic up and rolls in to the ring.

'I'm Comin!' plays and MVP walks out to a huge amount of heat from the fans.

No DQ 5 Man Elimination Match for the United States Championship
Jeff Hardy vs CM Punk vs AJ Styles vs Mr. Kennedy vs MVP

Ding...Ding...Ding!

AJ Styles and Mr. Kennedy work together quickly and run to CM Punk and Jeff Hardy but Hardy and Punk take them down with huge right hands. CM Punk grabs AJ Styles by the head and throws him over the top rope to the outside of the ring. MVP runs out of the corner and nails Punk in the back with a hard shot. MVP grabs CM Punk by the hair and tights and throws him shoulder first in to the steel ring post. MVP turns around and nails Jeff Hardy with a running knee to the side of the head! Mr. Kennedy gets up to his feet and MVP and Kennedy start to double team on Jeff Hardy with hard stomps. Mr. Kennedy and MVP pick Jeff Hardy up and both push him against the ropes. Mr. Kennedy and MVP double irish whip Jeff Hardy off the ropes and goes for a double clothesline but Jeff Hardy dodges and continues to run off the ropes. Kennedy and MVP pick Jeff Hardy up high in the air and throw him down to the mat in a bonsoir like maneuver. Mr. Kennedy and MVP stare at each other and start to go at it with huge right hands. AJ Styles jumps up on to the apron, bounces up off the top rope and takes Mr. Kennedy and MVP down with a flying crossbody! AJ Styles goes for a quick cover on Mr. Kennedy. 1...Mr. Kennedy kicks out. AJ Styles picks Mr. Kennedy up to his feet and throws him face first in the top turnbuckle. AJ Styles turns Mr. Kennedy's back in to the corner and nails Kennedy across the chest hard with a chop. Mr. Kennedy drops to his knees and rests on the second rope. AJ Styles drives his knees in to the back of Kennedy which drives him more in to the ropes. After a while, MVP nails AJ Styles in the back with a hard right to break it up. MVP hooks his arm around AJ Styles' shoulder and goes for a hip toss but AJ lands on his feet, hooks his legs around the head of MVP and takes him down with a hurricanrana which gets a pop from the fans, but it quickly turns in to boos as AJ Styles yells "SHUT UP!" in to the crowd. AJ Styles turns around and gets his head taken off with a huge flying clothesline from CM Punk! AJ Styles quickly gets up to his feet but again goes down as CM Punk nails him in the chin with a calf kick. CM Punk quickly hooks the leg of AJ Styles for the cover. 1...2...AJ Styles kicks out! Jeff Hardy slides a ladder in to the ring and then brings himself in to the ring. Jeff Hardy picks the ladder up across his chest and nails AJ Styles with the ladder. AJ Styles falls back against the ropes and then drops on to the mat chest first. Jeff Hardy sets the ladder up in the corner and then goes after Mr. Kennedy.

Jeff Hardy picks Mr. Kennedy up to his feet close to the ladder but Mr. Kennedy quickly takes Jeff Hardy down face first on the ladder in the corner! Mr. Kennedy gets up and raises his arms up in victory to a chorus of boos from the fans. Mr. Kennedy runs towards CM Punk but CM Punk quickly picks Mr. Kennedy up on his shoulders and nails him with a huge GTS to the jaw of Kennedy! Kennedy falls back on the mat and CM Punk quickly goes for the cover. 1...2...Mr. Kennedy gets the shoulder up! CM Punk gets up on his knees and shakes his head but MVP runs towards Punk and nails him across the face with a running boot which takes CM Punk down. MVP turns CM Punk over on his back and hooks both legs for the cover. 1...2...CM Punk kicks out! MVP gets up to his feet and shakes his head in disbelief. MVP turns his head and finds a soaring AJ Styles nail him in the jaw with a flying forearm smash. AJ Styles quickly jumps up to his feet and runs towards Jeff Hardy but Jeff Hardy kicks AJ in the gut and hits him with a quick twist of fate to a huge pop from the fans! Mr. Kennedy grabs Jeff Hardy by the pants and throws him over the top rope to the outside of the ring on the floor. Mr. Kennedy quickly goes down and hooks the leg of AJ Styles for the cover. 1...2...3!

AJ Styles is eliminated by Mr. Kennedy @ 3:49

Mr. Kennedy grabs AJ Styles by the back of the head and throws him over the top rope to the outside of the ring. Mr. Kennedy waves bye-bye to AJ Styles. Mr. Kennedy turns around and gets nailed in the face with a huge kick to the face from CM Punk. Jeff Hardy on the outside searches under the ring for something and then pulls out a table which gets a huge pop from the fans. Jeff Hardy sets a table up on the outside of the ring and then pulls another table out and slides it under the bottom rope in to the ring. Jeff Hardy gets to his feet and finds Punk running to him but Jeff Hardy uses his mind, takes the ladder out of the corner and throws it in to the face of CM Punk. Jeff Hardy picks the ladder up on his shoulder and nails CM Punk in the face with the top of the ladder! Jeff Hardy opens the ladder up and sets it up. Jeff Hardy walks over to the table and sets it up in between the middle of the ring and the corner. Jeff Hardy picks CM Punk up and places him on the table. Jeff Hardy walks over to the ladder and climbs up to the top. Mr. Kennedy and MVP run towards the ladder and grabs it. Jeff Hardy looks down in disbelief at Kennedy and MVP as both men tip the ladder over which sends Jeff Hardy all the way to the outside of the ring and through the table Jeff Hardy set up himself! Mr. Kennedy runs out on to the apron and climbs up to the top turnbuckle. MVP holds CM Punk down as Mr. Kennedy jumps off the top turnbuckle and nails CM Punk through the table with a kenton bomb! MVP quickly goes down and covers the body of CM Punk for the pinfall. 1...2...CM Punk somehow gets the shoulder up! MVP gets up to his knees and looks at Mr. Kennedy in disbelief. Mr. Kennedy slides the ladder to the middle of the ring and lets it lay on the mat. Mr. Kennedy irish whips CM Punk in to the corner and MVP runs out in front of Kennedy and nails CM Punk with a clothesline in the corner. Mr. Kennedy walks over to Punk in the corner, picks CM Punk up on his shoulders, gets up on to the second rope and screams. Mr. Kennedy jumps off and plants CM Punk in the ladder with the Green Bay Plunge on the ladder. CM Punk rolls off it and screams in pain as he struggles to catch his break. MVP hooks both legs of Punk for the cover. 1...2...3!

CM Punk is eliminated by MVP @ 6:02

Mr. Kennedy and MVP stare at each other and then put smirks on their face. Both men exit the ring and look at Jeff Hardy laying motionless in the broken pieces of the table. Mr. Kennedy grabs Jeff Hardy by the hair and picks him up. Mr. Kennedy throws Jeff Hardy face first in the steel steps. Mr. Kennedy grabs Jeff Hardy by the hair and talks trash in Jeff Hardy's face. Mr. Kennedy grabs Jeff Hardy by the arm and irish whips him to MVP. MVP goes for a back body drop but Jeff Hardy lands on his feet. MVP turns around and Jeff Hardy takes him down with a crossbody. Jeff Hardy runs at Mr. Kennedy and nails him with a huge right hand which sends Mr. Kennedy back all the way to the barricade. Jeff Hardy takes a steel chair and whacks Mr. Kennedy across the face with a huge chair shot which takes Mr. Kennedy down to the floor. Jeff Hardy picks MVP up to his feet and throws him in to the ring. Jeff Hardy follows and hooks the leg of MVP for the cover. 1...2...MVP kicks out! Jeff Hardy picks MVP up and nails him with huge right hands until MVP gets backed in to the corner. Jeff Hardy runs at MVP in the corner but MVP raises his knee and catches Jeff Hardy in the jaw. MVP runs out of the corner and plants Jeff Hardy on top of the ladder with a hard bulldog! MVP turns Jeff Hardy over on his back and hooks the leg for the cover. 1...2...Jeff Hardy kicks out! MVP picks Jeff Hardy up to his feet and nails him up a European uppercut. Mr. Kennedy gets back in to the ring and takes Jeff Hardy down with a clothesline! Mr. Kennedy goes for a quick cover. 1...2...Jeff Hardy kicks out. Mr. Kennedy picks Jeff Hardy up to his feet but Jeff Hardy hits Mr. Kennedy with a hurricanrana on a broken piece of the table. MVP runs at Jeff Hardy and looks for a running boot but Jeff Hardy moves out of the way and MVP drives his boot in to the turnbuckle. Jeff Hardy nails MVP in the back with a knee and then takes MVP down with a reverse DDT.

Mr. Kennedy goes out on to the apron and climbs up to the top turnbuckle but Jeff Hardy dropkicks the leg of Mr. Kennedy and Mr. Kennedy falls groin first! Jeff Hardy climbs up to the second rope and throws Mr. Kennedy's arm over around his back. Jeff Hardy grabs the tights of Mr. Kennedy for a superplex but Mr. Kennedy holds on. Jeff Hardy nails Mr. Kennedy with shots to the ribs but MVP gets his head between Jeff Hardy's legs. MVP throws Jeff Hardy off with a powerbomb who throws Mr. Kennedy off the top turnbuckle with a superplex and the fans start to break out in a "holy shit! holy shit!" chant! MVP runs at Jeff Hardy's body and hooks the leg for the cover. 1...2...Jeff Hardy gets the shoulder up! MVP gets up on his knees in disbelief. MVP gets up to a vertical base and corners the referee as he complains about a slow count. Suddenly, Jeff Hardy rolls MVP up and the referee goes down and makes the count. 1...2...3!

MVP is eliminated by Jeff Hardy @ 10:05

MVP rolls to the outside of the ring and looks up in disbelief as Jeff Hardy sticks his head out from the bottom rope and looks down at MVP on the floor. Mr. Kennedy runs at Jeff Hardy at the ropes and hits him with a running facewash! Mr. Kennedy gets out from the ropes and pulls Jeff Hardy in to the middle of the ring. Mr. Kennedy turns Jeff Hardy over on his back and hooks the leg for the cover. 1...2...Jeff Hardy kicks out! Mr. Kennedy looks at the referee in shock. Mr. Kennedy picks Jeff Hardy up to his feet and starts to clobber him with huge right hands. Mr. Kennedy irish whips Jeff Hardy in to the corner and Jeff Hardy bounces out, back towards Mr. Kennedy who takes Jeff Hardy's head off with a monstrous clothesline! Mr. Kennedy jumps up to his feet and shakes his head. Mr. Kennedy jumps up off the bottom rope and goes for a knee drop but Jeff Hardy rolls out of the way and Mr. Kennedy drives his knee in to the mat. Mr. Kennedy turns around to Jeff Hardy holding his knee but Jeff Hardy kicks him in the gut and takes him down with a twist of fate. Jeff Hardy sits up and catches a breathe and then rolls out on to the apron and climbs up to the top turnbuckle. MVP runs up along the apron and low blows Jeff Hardy. Mr. Kennedy suddenly recovers, runs up to the second rope and picks Jeff Hardy up on his shoulders. Mr. Kennedy jumps off the second turnbuckle and plants Jeff Hardy in the mat with a Green Bay Plunge! Mr. Kennedy quickly crawls to the body of Jeff Hardy and hooks both legs for the cover as MVP stands on the apron. 1...2...3!

Result: Mr. Kennedy defeats Jeff Hardy last to become new United States Champion @ 11:57

MVP enters the ring and holds Mr. Kennedy's hand up as the referee hands Mr. Kennedy the United States Championship! MVP talks trash at Jeff Hardy but suddenly... THE LIGHTS GO OUT AND A GONG IS HEARD! The Undertaker appears on the titantron as Mr. Kennedy and MVP watch on.

The Undertaker: TONIGHT THERE WILL BE NO MERCY! Tonight there will be no remorse. Tonight there will be a sacrifice!

The Undertaker rolls his eyes behind his head as the cameras pan out from the titantron to see all the ministry. Suddenly a large flame circles the ministry as the cameras fade to commercial.

==========
Commercial
==========

Backstage we find JBL and Michael in their office watching on a television monitor.

Michael:
What the hell have you done?

JBL: Excuse me?

Michael: Look what you did, you brought back the damn ministry for godsake! You know what they did in WWE!

JBL: Of course I know, I was in the damn ministry! They're up to no good, and only one man can stop them, Michael. You know who it is? You.

The fans go nuts as Michael looks at JBL in disbelief!

Michael:
WHAT!?!? I'm not going near those damn freaks, that's for damn sure!

JBL: Well I know I'm not! He's going to kill me! He hates me dammit!

Michael: Well it's your fault.

JBL: Tell you what, the next guy to walk through our door is going to stop the ministry from making their sacrifice.

JBL and Michael look at the door to wait. Suddenly... SANTINO MARELLA walks through the door and and walks right to Michael and JBL.

Santino Marella:
I'm-a so mad! Why-a yours-a truly, SANTINO MARELLA doens't-a have a match-a TONIGHT in the-a UWA debut-a show!

Michael: You wanna be on the show so bad you got it, man!

Santino Marella: Oh really! What-a am I doing-a, TONIGHT. Am I-a fight for the UWA Championship!?

JBL: Did you see the opening segment with The Undertaker and his "new" ministry.

Santino Marella: Oh-a yes-a. So scary, so bad-a. Freaky. No match to Santino Marella!

JBL: Well they wanna take over my company, UWA, but guess what, they won't. BECAUSE YOU'RE GOING TO BE THE MAN TO STOP THEM FROM SACRIFICING WHOEVER THEY WILL SACRIFICE TONIGHT!

The fans go crazy as Santino's jaw drops in disbelief.

JBL:
Now if you wanna keep your job, I suggest you keep your mouth shut and get out of our office right now!

Michael stands up and shuts Santino's jaw for him. Michael then walks out of the office as Santino still looks shocked and the cameras fade.

'Voices' plays and Randy Orton walks out to a chorus of boos from the fans.

Randy Orton enters the ring and takes a microphone. Randy Orton walks around the ring as he wears a new Randy Orton shirt released by UWA earlier in the week.

Randy Orton:
Tonight is my UWA debut. And what a debut it is because I will be in the UWA Championship match and I will become the first ever UWA Champion!

The fans boo as Orton continues to walk back and fourth in the middle of the ring.

Randy Orton:
Tonight, I will cement my name in wrestling history when I defeat whoever the hell I am facing tonight with my RKO and the one two three!

The fans continue to boo as Orton looks in to the crowd with a smug look on his face.

Randy Orton:
Oh, and the phenom, the deadman, The Undertaker claims he'll make a sacrifice tonight well deadman, y'know what, if you're thinking straight you'll know NOT to mess with the legend killer because with a snap of two fingers I can END your career before it gets started here in UWA!

The fans boo Orton as the fans seem to remain on Undertaker's side.

Randy Orton:
But now for some reason, management is keeping this a secret from me and I don't like it. I want to know right here, right now who my opponent for tonight is. No wait, I don't want to know... I DEMAND TO KNOW who my opponent for tonight's main event is.

Randy Orton looks at the entrance way as he waits for his opponent, whoever it is for later tonight.

'Sexy Boy' plays and Shawn Michaels walks out to a HUGE pop from the fans in the Staples Center as EVERYONE got off their feet to welcome the heartbreak kid.

Shawn Michaels stands on the top of the stage with a microphone.

Randy Orton:
Oh, why if it isn't the heartbreak kid, the man I beat a few weeks ago while WWE was still around but at Cyber Sunday. What, you crawling back, you ASKING for another loss to the legend killer, Shawn!?

Shawn Michaels: You're a funny guy, Randy. You really are. But this is a new generation of wrestling. This is UWA! Not WWE, WWE is the past, Randy, and tonight, while I take the UWA Championship, I will kick your teeth so far down your throat you'll do what you always do when you get a title chance... CHOKE!

Randy Orton looks at Shawn Michaels in shock as the fans go wild.

Randy Orton:
You son of a bitch!

Randy Orton drops the mic and enters the ring as he runs up the rampway to Shawn Michaels and Shawn Michaels' runs back at Randy Orton. Both men brawl as they exchange huge right hands. Randy Orton throws Shawn Michaels down on the rampway and starts to lay Shawn Michaels with a fury of huge right hands. Randy Orton gets up and allows Michaels to get to his feet. Orton goes for an RKO as Michaels reaches a vertical base but Shawn Michaels throws Orton off. Randy Orton runs back at Shawn Michaels but Shawn Michaels nails Orton under the chin with a huge sweet chin music which backs Orton up the rampway and he finally drops on the steel. Shawn Michaels stands over Randy Orton's body and then motions around his waist as the fans go wild but suddenly... THE LIGHTS DIM AND A GONG TOLLS! The lights turn on once again and we see right on top of Shawn Michaels that The Undertaker's symbol is there.

Jim Ross: Well The Undertaker vowed someone will be sacrificed tonight... but WHO IS IT?

Jerry Lawler: I'm scared JR! What if it's one of us!?

Shawn Michaels simply walks up the rampway and walks behind the curtain as the cameras fade.

==========
Commercial
==========

'Arabian' plays and Muhammad Hassan walks out along with Daivari to a chorus of boos from the fans.

Muhammad Hassan takes a microphone and looks in to the crowd.

Muhammad Hassan:
Over the past few days I have been advertised of having my first ever wrestling match in United States since 2005. Well y'know what, that ain't happening!

The fans pop as they don't want to see ANYTHING of Muhammad Hassan.

Muhammad Hassan:
See, hours before the show I went through a vigorous prayer to the allah above and he informed me that I should not compete in such an anti-arab city like Los Angeles!

The fans boo.

Muhammad Hassan:
No! It's a proven fact! I mean all the rich white people live here in Los Angeles! This is embarrassing to a country to claim that they welcome anyone and everyone!

The fans boo as Daivari applauds for Muhammad Hassan.

Muhammad Hassan:
So I am sorry to inform you all tonight that I WILL NOT be competing tonight!

The fans give a mild reaction..

'The Game' plays and Triple H walks out to a huge pop from the audience.

Triple H takes a microphone and stands in front of Muhammad Hassan and Diavari.

Muhammad Hassan:
WHO IN THE HELL do you think you are interrupting me, Muhammad Hassan, the greatest wrestler to ever grace a damn ring!

The fans boo as Triple H looks on.

Triple H:
Jack, are you sure when you got that last ride through the stage your brain didn't go from there (points at Hassan's head) to down back there (points at Daivari's ass).

Daivari snatches the microphone out of Hassan's hand and goes crazy!

Daivari:
WHAT!? WHAT DID...

Daivari stops as Triple H gets taken down to the mat. It's CHRISTIAN CAGE! The fans pour a huge amount of heat on Christian as he starts to stomp on the body of Triple H. Christian picks Triple H up and nails him with a dropkick over the top rope and out on to the floor. Christian Cage pulls the padding off the floor to expose the concrete. Triple H gets up to his feet and nails Christian Cage in the gut with a huge right. Triple H has Christian Cage set up for a suplex but Christian Cage moves his legs around in an attempt to remain on the ground. Christian then quickly hit Triple H with a snap suplex and on to the concrete floor! Christian Cage stands up and looks down at Triple H with a smirk on his face. Christian Cage slaps his chest to a chorus of boos from the fans.

A graphic comes up:
Later Tonight: UWA Championship Match
Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton

Also...

The Undertaker makes a sacrifice.

Up Next: UWA Tag Team Championship Match
Cryme Tyme vs Ministry (Elijah Burke & Shelton Benjamin)

==========
Commercial
==========

'Ministry' plays and Elijah Burke and Shelton Benjamin walk out with a dark look on their faces as they wear heavy black clothing.

'Bringin' Da Hood T U' plays and Cryme Tyme comes out to a huge pop from the fans.

UWA Tag Team Championship Match
Cryme Tyme vs Elijah Burke & Shelton Benjamin

Shad and Benjamin will start it out.

Ding...Ding...Ding!

Shad and Benjamin immediately tie up in the middle of the ring but Shad throws Benjamin in to the corner. Shelton Benjamin looks at Shad in disbelief. Shelton Benjamin tries to pull a fast one but Shad takes Benjamin down with a monstrous clothesline which took Benjamin's head off! Shad quickly goes down for the cover. 1...2...Elijah Burke breaks it up as he kicks Shad in the head. Shad jumps up to his feet and goes for a right but Burke backs down on to the steel steps. Shad turns around and Benjamin goes for a huge kick but Shad dodges. Shad holds Shelton Benjamin in a full nelson position and then throws him down to the mat with a full nelson slam! Shad goes nuts as the fans pop. Shad picks Shelton Benjamin up to his feet and throws him right back down on to the mat with a scoop slam! Shad jumps up high in the air and hits Benjamin hard across the chest with a huge leg drop! Shad quickly hooks the leg of Benjamin for the cover. 1...2...the lights go out and flicker back on which caused Shad to break up his own pinfall. JTG and Shad look around in curiosity as the cameras zoom in on Elijah Burke who silently laughs. Shelton Benjamin takes the advantage and dropkicks Shad in the back of the knee. Shelton Benjamin runs off the ropes and back towards Shad but Shad recovers, picks Benjamin up on his shoulders and plants Benjamin in the mat with a huge samoan drop! Shad gets up to his feet and goes nuts as he continuously beats on hischest. Shad grabs Shelton Benjamin by the foot and drags him to the corner. Shad tags in JTG who hops over the top rope and plants his own elbow in the chest of Shelton Benjamin! JTG quickly hooks the leg for the cover. 1...2...Shelton Benjamin kicks out! JTG picks Shelton Benjamin up to his feet and takes him to the corner. JTG tries to throw Benjamin face first in the top turnbuckle but Shelton Benjamin elbows JTG in the gut which sends him all the way to the middle of the ring. Shelton Benjamin jumps up to the second rope and takes JTG down with a flying neckbreaker which sends the crowd in to a frenzy of "holy shit! holy shit!" chant! Shelton Benjamin rolls in to his corner and tags in fellow Ministry partner, Elijah Burke!

Elijah Burke enters the ring and immediately goes to work on JTG with repeated knee drops in to the ribs. Elijah Burke picks JTG up to his feet and nails him with a huge right hand to the jaw. Elijah Burke attempts to irish whip JTG in the corner but JTG counters and throws Burke in to the corner. JTG runs at Burke and nails him across the chest with a running clothesline in the corner. JTG immediately takes Burke down with a complete shot out of the corner! JTG quickly falls back against Burke and hooks both legs for the cover. 1...2...Benjamin pulls JTG off by grabbing the ankle. Shelton Benjamin swings the ankle in to the steel ring post which causes a tremendous amount of pain to JTG. Shad runs at Shelton Benjamin on the outside and takes him down with a huge clothesline! Shad picks Shelton Benjamin up to his feet from the floor and picks him up across his chest. Shad turns to the steel ring post and drives Benjamin kidney first in to the steel ring post. Shad looks up and finds Elijah Burke who hits Shad with a flying crossbody on the floor. Elijah Burke jumps up to his feet and rolls under the bottom rope back in to the ring. Elijah Burke picks JTG up and sets him up for the Elijah experience but JTG throws Burke in to the corner. Burke bounces out of the corner back at JTG who kicks Burke in the gut and takes him down with a swinging neckbreaker! JTG quickly hooks the leg of Elijah Burke for the cover. 1...2...JTG gets up to his feet and walks to the ropes as he looks up at the rampway and sees The Undertaker rising from the stage in a big chair. JTG calls The Undertaker down to the ring. Elijah Burke crawls to JTG and rolls him up. Burke grabs the pants of JTG to add leverage. 1...2...JTG kicks out! Both men get to their feet and run at each other but hit heads on the way and fall like a ton of bricks. Benjamin and Shad recover and get back up on their respective corner. Elijah Burke tags in Benjamin and JTG tags in Shad. Shad and Benjamin runs at each other and Shad goes for a clothesline but Shelton Benjamin dodges. Shad turns around and Benjamin plants him in the mat with a paydirt!! Shelton Benjamin turns Shad over on his back and hooks the leg for the cover. 1...2...3!

Result: Ministry (Benjamin & Burke) via pinfall to become new UWA Tag Champions @ 4:13.

Benjamin and Burke pose with sinister looks on their face as they hold up the tag titles. Both men raise their newly won tag titles which sets off fire from all four corners. Benjamin and Burke walk up to The Undertaker with smiles on their faces as Undertaker smirks back and nods. Benjamin and Burke stand side by side of Undertaker and look at Cryme Tyme who is in shock. Undertaker, Burke, Benjamin and Bearer descend under the rampway as fog builds up. The cameras fade to commercial.

==========
Commercial
==========

Backstage we find Santino Marella and he runs in to Michael who was talking to Randy Orton.

Michael:
Did you take care of the situation?

Santino Marella:
I can't-a. I mean, Undertaker-a just so... a... scaryyy.

Michael: If there is a sacrifice tonight there will be one next week, so what I want you to do is TAKE CARE OF THE SITUATION TONIGHT!

Santino Marella: I'm-a try-a! I hear-a Undertaker stay in-a tha graveyard-a!!

Michael: JUST GO FIND HIM AND STOP 'EM!!

Santino Marella bites down on his fingers and then walks off the scene as Orton and Michael continue to talk.

'Ministry' plays and Kane walks out with Paul Bearer to a chorus of boos from the fans.

'Priceless' plays and Ted DiBiase comes out to a nice pop from the fans.

Ted DiBiase vs Kane (w/Paul Bearer)

Ding...Ding...Ding!

Kane and Ted DiBiase lock up almost immediately but Kane powers DiBiase in the corner. The referee gets in between the two and forces a clean break but as soon as Kane "backs" away, he levels Ted DiBiase in the jaw with a huge right hand. Kane pulls DiBiase out of the corner and picks him up on his shoulder. Kane slams DiBiase down with a huge powerslam. Kane picks Ted DiBiase up to his feet and nails him under the chin with a huge uppercut which sends DiBiase back towards the ropes. Kane runs at Ted DiBiase and clothesline him over the top rope to the outside of the ring. The Undertaker appears on the top of the stage yet again sitting in the same chair. Kane looks at Undertaker and nods in approval. Kane picks Ted DiBiase up off the mat and attempts to throw him face first in the steel steps but DiBiase blocks in and elbows Kane in the gut. DiBiase recovers and plants Kane in the floor with a huge DDT! The cameras turned to Undertaker who didn't look too pleased about that. Ted DiBiase picks Kane up and throws him face first on the apron. DiBiase lifts Kane's legs and slides him in to the ring. DiBiase follows but Kane gets up to his feet and stomps on DiBiase's back. Kane picks Ted DiBiase up and throws him face first in to the top turnbuckle. Kane nails DiBiase with a huge right to the jaw. Kane grabs Ted DiBiase by the arm and irish whips him in to the opposite corner. DiBiase bounces out of the corner back towards Kane who lifts DiBiase up high in the air and drops him on his back with a huge back body drop! Kane quickly bounces off the ropes and hits Ted DiBiase with a huge leg drop! Kane drives his forearm in the face of DiBiase for the cover. 1...2...DiBiase kicks out. Kane gets up to his knees and looks at the referee in shock. Paul Bearer barks something out to Kane and Kane starts to choke Ted DiBiase. The referee starts to count. 1...2...3...4...Kane breaks up the choke.

Kane grabs Ted DiBiase by the head and picks him up to his feet but Ted DiBiase hits Kane with an atomic drop. Ted DiBiase then nails Kane in the chest with a dropkick which doesn't take the big man off his feet, but backs him towards the ropes. Ted DiBiase runs at Kane but Kane grabs DiBiase by the throat and hits him with a huge chokeslam in the middle of the ring! 1...2...3!

Result: Kane via pinfall @ 2:25

Kane gets up to his feet to a slight amount of boos from the fans as The Undertaker continues to sit in his chair on the top of the stage. Kane and Bearer exit the ring and walk up the rampway to stand side by side the phenom. The Undertaker rolls his eyes behind his head as fog covers the stage and all of a sudden, The Undertaker, Kane and Paul Bearer have disappeared.

Backstage we find Randy Orton alongside Todd Grisham.

Todd Grisham:
Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, Randy Orton!

The fans boo as Randy Orton looks at Todd Grisham with a stern look on his face.

Todd Grisham:
Randy, later tonight you clash head to head with Shawn Michaels for the UWA Championship, are you at all worried that maybe The Undertaker will pop in and sacrifice you?

Randy Orton: Sacrifice me? The Undertaker knows just what the hell I can do to him, I am the man that burned him in a casket, wasn't I? If he even thinks about getting in my way and costing me the UWA Championship tonight there will be hell to pay! But lets talk about something else, shall we. Shawn Michaels. Shawn Michaels, let this be a warning to you. A loud, clear warning. If I must - I will punt you in the head like I did a few weeks ago and this time, it just won't put you out of action for four months, it'll put you out of action PERMANENTLY!

The fans boo as Randy Orton looks at Todd Grisham once more and then walks away. Suddenly, The Undertaker, Kane and Paul Bearer walk on the scene.

The Undertaker:
Tonight there will be hell to pay. Todd, tonight there will be a sacrifice!

The Undertaker rolls his eyes behind his head as the fans pop wildly for Undertaker still.

In another area backstage, we find John Cena walking down the hallways to a pop from the fans. His match is next!

==========
Commercial
==========

'My Time Is Now' plays and John Cena comes out from behind the curtain to a nice pop from the fans.

'You Think You Know Me' is heard followed by 'Metalingus' and Edge walks out to a chorus of boos from the fans.

Edge stands on the top of the rampway with a microphone in hand.

Edge:
I'm sorry to inform you all, especially you, John Cena, that I will NOT be able to compete tonight.

The fans give a mixed reaction.

Edge:
But it's not that I don't want to. I do, because Cena, I wanna beat you... yet again!

The fans boo which puts a smirk on his face.

Edge:
But it's a physical thing because a few days ago, I severely pulled my groin muscle. So much it was close to a tear. But Cena, fear not. Because I got myself a replacement opponent. And he's just as hungry as I am, if not even more hungry to beat your ass down, Cena! This man is the Samoan Bulldozer... UMAGA!

'Virtual Voodoo' plays and Umaga walks out to a chorus of boos from the fans. Umaga walks down the rampway as Edge follows.

John Cena vs Umaga

Ding...Ding...Ding!

John Cena runs at Umaga and nails him with huge right hands to no effect on Umaga as Umaga simply pushes Cena away. Cena runs back at Umaga but Umaga catches Cena and plants him on the mat with a belly to belly suplex in which Edge laughed at Cena's pain. Umaga put his hands on the chest of Cena for the cover. 1...2...Cena gets the shoulder up. Umaga picks John Cena up by the head. Umaga holds Cena's head and yells at him in the ear in samoan. Umaga then grabs Cena by the back of the head and throws him over the top rope like a rag doll out on to the floor! Cena lays on the floor in pain as he holds on his knee. We see a replay of the fall and it looks as if Cena landed awkwardly on the leg. Edge leans against the ring post and laughs at Cena's pain. Umaga gets out on to the apron and jumps out on to the floor. Umaga picks John Cena up to his feet and kicks the knee of Cena who screams in pain. Cena tries to mount some offense with shots to the gut of Umaga but Umaga drops to his knees and drives his elbow in the knee of Cena. Umaga picks John Cena up across his chest and throws John Cena kidneys first in to the steel ring post. Edge laughs as the fans boo. Umaga puts a sadistic smile on his face and attempts a swinging side slam on the floor but John Cena counters and DDTs Umaga on the floor face first! Edge looks at disbelief as the fans pop. Cena sits up and holds his back. John Cena limps up to his feet and stares at Edge. John Cena gets up on to the apron and looks down at Umaga. Umaga gets up to his feet with the help of the announce table and turns around. John Cena attempts a crossbody on Umaga but Umaga side steps Cena and throws Cena on to the announce table which doesn't break but Cena slides across it and in to JR and Jerry Lawler's lap. Umaga screams in samoan at the fans to a ton of boos from the fans. Umaga rolls under the bottom rope and back to the outside to break up the ring out count which was at 8. Umaga walks behind the commentators table and picks John Cena, who has his eyes gazed behind his head, up. Umaga attempts to throw Cena face first in the announce table but Cena blocks it as he puts both hands on the announce table. Cena shakes his head and elbows Umaga in the gut. Umaga takes his hands off Cena and backs up towards the steel chairs and timekeepers table. John Cena jumps up on the barricade and jumps down at Umaga for a crossbody but Umaga catches him across his chest and throws him down to the floor with a huge swinging side slam to a chorus of boos from the fans but much to the approval of the Rated R Superstar, Edge.

Umaga enters the ring under the bottom rope and rolls back to the outside to break up the count. Umaga picks John Cena up to his feet and tosses him in to the ring carelessly. Umaga crawls under the bottom rope and hooks the leg of Cena for the cover. 1...2...Cena kicks out! Umaga picks John Cena up to nails him with a huge right to the head. Umaga goes for another but Cena blocks it and nails Umaga with a jab to the gut. Cena kicks Umaga in the gut and nails him with rights and lefts to the corner. Edge jumps up on the apron but Cena runs towards him and takes him down with a clothesline which sends Edge down on to the floor. John Cena runs at Umaga and continues to nail him with huge rights and lefts in to the corner. Cena grabs Umaga by the arm and attempts to irish whip him but Umaga overpowers Cena and pulls Cena to Umaga which lets Umaga plant Cena in the mat with a huge samoan drop! Umaga rests back against Cena for the cover. 1...2...Cena gets the shoulder up and the fans are ecstatic. John Cena sits up and holds his ribs as Umaga gets up to his feet and kicks Cena hard in the spine! Umaga attempts to lock on the nerve hold but Cena grabs on to Umaga's arm and with the fans help, Cena powers Umaga away and gets up to his feet. Cena kicks Umaga in the gut and backs him all the way in to the corner. Cena backs away from Umaga and then bursts at him but Umaga moves out of the corner and Cena drives himself shoulder first in to the steel ring post. Umaga walks to the other corner and rips off the turnbuckle padding, but the referee attends to that as he ties it back up. While the referee is distracted in the corner, Edge pulls out brass knuckles and nails Cena in the head with them. Cena backs out of the corner towards Umaga who takes Cena down with a huge spinning heel kick! Umaga puts his hands on the chest of Cena for the cover. Edge screams at the referee who is still in the corner to count the pinfall. 1...2...Cena gets the shoulder up which gets Edge angry but the fans go nuts. Umaga picks Cena up by the arm and pushes Cena back, but then pulls Cena back towards him for a clothesline but Cena dodges and drives his knee in to the gut of Umaga. Cena runs off the ropes and plants Umaga face first in the mat with a throwback! Cena gets up to his feet as the fans go wild and Edge goes mad on the outside.

Umaga gets up to his feet, wobbly and staggered and goes for a clothesline on Cena but Cena dodges, picks Umaga up somehow on his shoulder and plants him in the mat with a weak spin out powerbomb! Cena gets up to his feet and raises his hand as the fans go wild in the Staples Center. Cena goes down and does his 'You can't see me' taunt in Umaga's face. Cena runs off the ropes and back and nails Umaga in the head with a five knuckle shuffle! Cena taunts Edge by doing the 'You can't see me' taunt to Edge on the outside. Umaga gets up to his feet and turns around to Cena who picks Umaga up on his shoulders but Umaga slides off. Cena turns around and Umaga goes for a Samoan spike on Cena but Cena drops down on the mat before the thumb connects, takes Umaga down with a drop toehold and then applies the STF-U! The fans go nuts as Umaga is in the middle of the ring and can't go anywhere! Umaga raises his hand like he's about to tap, but Edge runs in the ring and blasts Cena in the back with a steel chair to cause a DQ victory for Cena.

Result: John Cena via DQ @ 8:05

Edge continues to hit Cena in the back with vicious steel chair shots as Edge continues to show no remorse whatsoever on Cena as the fans pour a tremendous amount of heat on Edge. Edge drops the chair down to the mat and starts to stomp on Cena's lifeless body. Umaga gets up to his feet and joins in on the attack as he starts to stomp on John Cena. Edge instructs Umaga to do something. Edge rests his knees on the legs of John Cena as Umaga bounces off the ropes and lets himself fall on top of the body of John Cena with a huge splash! Umaga and Edge get up and look down at Cena's lifeless body. Edge raises Umaga's hand and his own as the fans boo. The cameras fade to commercial.

==========
Commercial
==========

Highlights from the Randy Orton/Shawn Michaels brawl from earlier tonight air.

'Sexy Boy' plays and Shawn Michaels enters the arena to a HUGE pop from the fans.

'Voices' plays and Randy Orton walks out to a chorus of boos from the fans.

Before the match can start, general manager, Michael appears on the titantron.

Michael:
Now, before this main event gets started, I needed to add a little touch to it. Make the television debut of UWA amazing. So tonight this main event RIGHT NOW, is going to be No Holds Barred!

The announcement puts a smirk on Randy Orton's face as the fans slightly pop.

UWA Championship No Holds Barred Match
Shawn Michaels vs Randy Orton

Ding...Ding...Ding!

Randy Orton and Shawn Michaels run at each other and start to clobber each other with huge rights and lefts. Randy Orton drives his shoulder in to the gut of Shawn Michaels and backs him in to the corner. Randy Orton gets up face to face to Michaels' and slaps him across the face which got him tons of heat. Shawn Michaels nails Randy Orton across the chest with a huge chop. Randy Orton retaliates with a huge right hand to the face of Shawn Michaels. Randy Orton grabs Shawn Michaels by the hair and throws him face first in to the top turnbuckle. Shawn Michaels walks along the ropes but Randy Orton nails him across the chest with a clothesline which sends him over the top rope and out on to the floor! Randy Orton quickly steps out on to the apron and jumps down on to the floor. Randy Orton hits Shawn Michaels in the chest with a huge stomp. Randy Orton then walks over the chest of Shawn Michaels to a chorus of boos from the fans. Randy Orton picks Shawn Michaels up and throws him face first in to the ring apron. Randy Orton grabs Shawn Michaels by the arm and throws him back first in to the steel ring steps. Randy Orton stares at Shawn Michaels who sits against the steel steps motionless. Randy Orton lifts the ring skirt and pulls a steel chair out. Shawn Michaels finally comes back and slowly gets to his feet. Randy Orton goes for a chair shot but Shawn Michaels moves and Orton hits the steel ring steps. Orton turns around with the steel chair up to his face but Shawn Michaels kicks the chair in to Orton's face and Orton falls back on the floor with the chair over his chest! Shawn Michaels looks down at Randy Orton on the floor who holds his chin. Shawn Michaels picks Randy Orton up off the mat to his feet and kicks Randy Orton in the gut. Shawn Michaels forces Randy Orton to climb the steel steps but Orton rakes the eyes of Shawn Michaels to push Michaels' off. Shawn Michaels turns back to Randy Orton but Randy Orton nails Shawn Michaels over the head with a double axe handle which takes Michaels' down on the floor! Randy Orton lifts the ring skirt up and searches for something under the ring. Randy Orton pulls out a trash can and a trash can lid and throws them in to the ring. Randy Orton continues to search under the ring and pulls out a kendo stick, a street sign and a table and throws them all in to the ring. Randy Orton picks Shawn Michaels up and slides him in to the ring.

Randy Orton picks the steel steps up and throws them over the top rope and back in to the ring, towards Shawn Michaels but Shawn Michaels slides out of the way. Randy Orton rolls under the bottom rope back in to the ring. Shawn Michaels gets up to his feet but quickly gets taken down with a huge dropkick from Randy Orton. Randy Orton quickly takes advantage and goes for the cover. 1...2...Shawn Michaels kicks out! Randy Orton picks Shawn Michaels up to his feet and throws him in to the corner. Randy Orton picks a kendo stick up off the mat and winds up. Shawn Michaels walks out of the corner and Randy Orton nails Shawn Michaels in the gut with a huge kendo stick shot! Shawn Michaels simply drops down to his knees and Randy Orton takes advantage as he nails Shawn Michaels in the back with a huge kendo stick shot and Shawn Michaels squirms all over the ring as he holds his back. Randy Orton kicks Shawn Michaels chest which turns Michaels' over on his back. Randy Orton stomps hard on the chest of Shawn Michaels as the fans boo. Randy Orton stands on top of Shawn Michaels' chest and then jumps up and nails Shawn Michaels in the chest with a high angle knee drop! Randy Orton looks over at the steel steps and then walks over to them. Randy Orton drags the steel steps to the middle of the ring and looks at Shawn Michaels with a sadistic, sinister look on his face. Randy Orton picks Shawn Michaels up by the hair and grabs him in a front facelock to a ton of boos from the fans. Randy Orton looks at the steel steps and continues to hold Shawn Michaels in the front facelock for an RKO most likely. Randy Orton runs with Shawn Michaels and attempts an RKO over the steel steps but Shawn Michaels pushes Randy Orton off and Randy Orton crashes on the steel ring steps back first as the fans go nuts and Orton screams in pain as he holds his back! Shawn Michaels falls back in to the corner and strokes his hair back as he looks down at Randy Orton who holds his back. Randy Orton crawls to the ropes and sneakingly picks a trash can lid up as he reaches a vertical base. Shawn Michaels runs at Randy Orton but Randy Orton whips out the trash can lid and attempts to hit Shawn Michaels but Michaels dodges and picks up the trash can. Randy Orton turns around and Shawn Michaels throws the trash can over Randy's face. Shawn Michaels jumps up and takes Randy Orton down by crushing the trash can in to Orton's face with a dropkick! Shawn Michaels crawls to the body of Orton and hooks the leg for the cover. 1...2...Orton gets the shoulder up and in the process throws the trash can off his face.

Shawn Michaels picks Randy Orton up to his feet and throws him face first in to the top turnbuckle. Shawn Michaels backs away from Randy Orton and picks up the steel steps. Shawn Michaels charges at Randy Orton in the corner but Randy slides out of the corner and Shawn Michaels stops dead in his tracks before he drove the steel steps in the corner. Shawn Michaels turns to Randy who dropkicks the steel steps in to the gut of Michaels. Shawn Michaels immediately drops the steel steps and backs in to the ropes as he holds his gut. Randy Orton holds his knee as he walks towards a table he brought in to the ring and sets it up in the middle of the ring. Randy Orton rolls under the bottom rope and to the outside. Randy Orton lifts the ring skirt and searches under the ring for a weapon and he introduces a 20ft. ladder!

Jim Ross: OH MY GOD! KING!

Jerry Lawler: JR, that has to be about 25 to 30 feet high, my goodness!

Randy Orton sets the ladder up on the outside of the ring and starts to climb up to the top. Shawn Michaels steps out on to the apron and jumps down on to the floor and then starts to climb up the ladder. Shawn Michaels and Randy Orton exchange huge right hands on the top of the ladder but Randy Orton takes advantage and low blows Shawn Michaels. Randy Orton then throws Shawn Michaels face first on the top of the ladder and grabs him in an RKO facelock position again. Randy Orton jumps off the ladder with Shawn Michaels and plants Shawn Michaels in the steel steps with a huge super RKO off the ladder as Shawn Michaels rolls on to his chest and lays motionless on the mat as he covers his face while Randy Orton lays on his back with his body spread out and all!

Jim Ross: OH MY GOD! KING! SHAWN MICHAELS GOT A SUPER RKO OFF THE TOP OF THE LADDER AND HE LANDED ON THE STEEL STEPS FACE FIRST! BAH GAWD! BAH GAWD!

Randy Orton sits up and holds his back as the fans applaud both men. Randy Orton crawls to Shawn Michaels lifeless body and pushes him over on his back to reveal and bloodied and battered Shawn Michaels. Randy Orton hooks the leg of Michaels' for the cover.

Jim Ross: It has to be over here, folks!

The referee goes down and makes the count. 1...2...3 NO! SHAWN MICHAELS JUST GETS THE SHOULDER UP AND THE FANS GO ABSOLUTELY WILD IN THE STAPLES CENTER!

Jerry Lawler: OH MY GOD! The will to survive of Shawn Michaels! He just won't give up! He wants the UWA Championship!

Randy Orton sits up and looks in to the crowd in disbelief. Randy Orton sits over the chest of Shawn Michaels and pummels him with huge right hands to the open wound but Shawn Michaels throws Randy Orton off him. Randy Orton gets up to his feet and turns back to Shawn Michaels on his knees. Randy Orton runs at Shawn Michaels and looks for a punt but Michaels moves his head and Orton kicks the ropes. Shawn Michaels gets up to his feet and takes Randy Orton down with a weak neckbreaker! Shawn Michaels quickly hooks the leg of Randy Orton for the cover. 1...2...Randy Orton kicks out. Shawn Michaels gets up on his knees in shock as Orton rolls out on to the apron. Shawn Michaels gets up to his feet and steps out on to the apron to join Randy Orton. Randy Orton nails Shawn with a huge right hand which sends Shawn Michaels back away from Randy Orton. Randy Orton runs to Shawn Michaels along the apron but Shawn Michaels catches Orton in the jaw with a huge superkick which sends the fans in a frenzy! Randy Orton looks up in to the crowd with a blank stare and then falls back, off the apron and down on the floor as Shawn Michaels leans back against the ropes and looks at Randy Orton who lays motionless on the floor! Shawn Michaels falls down on the apron and sits there as he rests his head on the ring post. After a few seconds, Shawn Michaels jumps down on to the floor and picks Randy Orton's dead weight up. Shawn Michaels throws Orton in to the ring and follows. Shawn Michaels hooks the leg for the cover. 1...2...3 NO RANDY ORTON GETS THE SHOULDER UP! Shawn Michaels gets up on his knees and looks up at the roof of the Staples Center in disbelief. Shawn Michaels picks Randy Orton up, but Orton gets as far as his knees before he low blows Shawn Michaels to a chorus of boos from the fans. Randy Orton gets up to a vertical base under his own power and grabs Shawn Michaels in a front facelock and then lifts Shawn Michaels legs up on to the second rope. Randy Orton looks in to the crowd with a sinister look on his face and then plants Shawn Michaels on his head with a huge modified DDT! Randy Orton turns Shawn Michaels over on his back and hooks the leg for the cover. 1...2...Shawn Michaels gets the shoulder up as the fans go nuts and Randy Orton looks in to the crowd in shock!

Randy Orton gets up to a vertical base and rotates his head as he looks down at Shawn Michaels and then the table. Randy Orton grabs the bloodied and battered Shawn Michaels by the hair and walks him to the ropes. Randy Orton grabs Shawn Michaels in an RKO facelock again and looks at the table. Randy Orton puts a sadistic, sinister look on his face and runs at the table with Shawn Michaels for an RKO but Shawn Michaels pushes Orton off and Orton jumps over the table and lands on the other side of the table. Randy Orton lunges over the table and takes Shawn Michaels down with a stiff right to the open wound of Michaels. Randy Orton drops down on the mat and rolls to the outside of the ring. Randy Orton lifts up the ring skirt and immediately pulls out yet another table. Randy Orton slides it in to the ring and follows back in. Randy Orton opens up it's legs and then sets it up on top of the other table. Randy Orton picks Shawn Michaels up to his feet and yells in Shawn's face saying, "I'm going to hurt you, you son of a bitch!" which set Shawn Michaels on fire and Shawn starts to hit Randy Orton across the chest with hard knife edge chops! Shawn Michaels kicks Randy in the gut and Randy backs up all the way in to the corner. Shawn Michaels lifts Randy up and allows him to sit up on the top turnbuckle. Shawn Michaels throws Randy's legs behind to allow Shawn Michaels climb up to the second turnbuckle to join Randy. Shawn Michaels' starts to nail Randy Orton with hard right hands in the head. Shawn Michaels climbs up to the top rope but Randy Orton immediately takes advantage with a hard low blow and Shawn Michaels' falls groin area first on the top rope beside Shawn Michaels. Randy Orton gets up on the top turnbuckle and picks Shawn Michaels up along with him as Shawn Michaels stands on the top rope with his bloody dripping all over the mat. Randy Orton grabs Shawn Michaels in an RKO facelock and both men jump off at the same time and Randy Orton plants Shawn Michaels through both tables with a huge super RKO as the pieces explode everywhere! Shawn Michaels turns over on his back off the momentum of the fall and Randy Orton rests his arm over the chest of Shawn Michaels! The referee goes down for the pinfall! 1...2...3!

Result: Randy Orton via pinfall @ 17:35 to become the new and first ever UWA Champion!!

Randy Orton barely sits up from the pain and receives the UWA Championship. Randy Orton gets up to his feet and holds the UWA Championship up high to a chorus of boos from the fans! Suddenly...

THE LIGHTS GO OUT! NO GONG, BUT THE LIGHTS ARE OUT! The lights stay out for quite sometime, about three minutes long, and finally, when the lights come back on, SHAWN MICHAELS IS ON THE UNDERTAKER'S SYMBOL! THE UNDERTAKER AND THE MINISTRY HAVE SACRIFICED THE BLOODIED AND BATTERED SHAWN MICHAELS! The fans finally give The Undertaker and the Ministry a sour reaction as they boo the living hell out of the Ministry AND The Undertaker. Randy Orton looks at The Undertaker and the Ministry on the rampway as Undertaker rolls his eyes behind his head with Paul Bearer and Kane standing by his side as the rest of the Ministry look up at Shawn Michaels. The Undertaker raises his hands and fire engulfs on the rampway in a circle and they surround Shawn Michaels as he hangs motionless on The Undertaker's symbol. Randy Orton looks in disbelief as The Undertaker stares at Randy Orton and motions around his waist as he wants the UWA Championship. Randy Orton looks at his championship and then The Undertaker as the cameras fade to end the show!

Beer

Quick Comment
This is seriously looking like a promisig BTB. Check out my BTB and my newly posted PPV.
Best Match
Tough one here. somany fantastic matches. But, i will have to go with your Main event. However i still must keep in my mind you 5-Man elimination Match. Anyway your Main event was an amazing read. you used a wide variety of moves. So many twists and turns, which you come to expect with HBK and RKO.
Worst Match
Kane vs Ted Dibiase JR. great match that surved it's purpose like a dream but it was just too short. I mean i loved how you furthered the Ministry's dominance but for a match with some one who is meant to be an up and comer it was to short.
Best Promo
My God. This is tougher than Best Match but i will have to go with Your Opener with Taker. Terrificly in Character. And i just love the Minsitry. Awsome Promo.
Worst Promo
N/A
Things I liked......
The whole thing with Taker being there at the end of everymatch scaring the fuck outta everyone. I also loved the comedy sequence with Santino.
Overall
An allround great show from a great new booker who i feel as years of sucess to come.