United States Championship?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Santino Marella has been United States Champion for 139 days now, and I think he's defended it twice. I know Santino is over with the fans but does he really need this title?

What do you think should happen to the U.S title? Who would you like to see given a push for it?

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Riley, Kidd, Ryback, Gabriel or Slater.

That's my list for US Championship candidates.

Reactions: Y2J Enigma

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Kidd

Jose Tortilla said:

YES THEM

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:

Yeah, I heard they are going to be defending IC more regularly on Raw, and US title on Smackdown, I think Riley would be a good candidate and it would give him the push he so desperately needs.

Reactions: Matt

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Tyson needs more build, after a potential feud with Tensai which Kidd goes over makes it more plausible. Slater works as a fluke champion, leading to Ryback destroying him after he feuds with some more established guys.

Reactions: Snowman1 and Matt

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Really hope they will defend and switch title holders more often like Hardy and Nitro did with the IC title on Raw.

That was so, so sexy. :tyson: :sweet: :fap: :yay:

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Honestly, I forgot that Santino was the US champion and I had not even thought about the belt in a while. Guess that shows how important it is at the current moment. Santino is okay, but I do think the next time he defends the belt it will be to lose it. Santino is best to come out and give comedic relief, not hold a title.

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
HeatherSays said:
Honestly, I forgot that Santino was the US champion and I had not even thought about the belt in a while. Guess that shows how important it is at the current moment. Santino is okay, but I do think the next time he defends the belt it will be to lose it. Santino is best to come out and give comedic relief, not hold a title.

I completely agree Heather, the US title has such little prestige at the moment it's not even defended on pre-shows.

Reactions: Matt

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
But when Cody Rhodes had the IC champ, I don't remember him defending it much, either. Am I not remembering right? I have been feeling that both belts have been getting the shaft as of late and it is too bad. I am glad, however, to see that the Tag belts are starting to mean something again (what with having an actual tag division, not just two random guys teamed up all the time).

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I say Santino needs to lose that belt to someone like David Otunga who needs a push, or change the title, or just get rid of it. Either way, Santino does not need that belt.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
i remember everyone loved when he first won it :((

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
This is what I was doing to my TV when he won it :finger:

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Moved to RAW. The US title is a complete joke. Turn Riley heel and have him revamp that.

I like the idea, even Riley as a face could do a better job than what Santino is doing.