Unhealthy Edge??..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Hey so while watching smackdown with Edge vs. Jeff Hardy i was thinking...Edge looks like hell. now dont get me wrong, im a huge edgehead down since day 1. and he can still wrestle an amazing match...but his body looks like shit. hes a big bloated torso with skinny lanky arms and legs.. can we get him on the juice a bit to look healthy....

anyone have thoughts?

MikeRaw

If you want him suspended, sure, put him on the juice. That would be stupid. Like you said, he can still wrestle a hell of a match, so what's it matter? Not to mention, I haven't even noticed him looking 'unhealthy'.

Klide

Yeah I've noticed it. He looked like he gained 20 pounds just on his stomach. But like what Mikeraw said if he can still fight hell of a match then why does it matter.. But it would be nice for him to lose some beer belly

plachi

Banned
Reaction score
If a fat cunt like Big Show can get away with being out of shape, then I'm sure Edge is fine.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
^^ Only drop the C bomb when you're fighting with a dyke and ran out of words to say besides.

Edge has always had an awkward shape. Skinny legs, skinny arms, stomach kinda bloated. I do think some sits ups would do. Jeff ain't gonna appear in any 300 sequels soon, he's never really had a great physique either.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
This is a ridiculous topic. Juice him up!? Yeah, big Edgehead YOU are, lmfao!

Dude's been like that since he broke away from Christian the LAST time. Honestly, I think the guy is healthy. Sure he could get in the weightroom and work on his arms and legs a bit, maybe do some crunches and tone out his gut, but it's not decreasing his in-ring work at all, so who cares?

Klide

He was actually juice at one point

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kaa11zC6j40&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kaa11zC6j40&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

this was probebly when he was on juice

34eqr2f.jpg

chessarmy

:roflmao: at this topic. If you think Edge is out of shape, what do you think of Samoa Joe?

The Rated R CMStar

1) Edge isn't getting any younger, so for you to expect him to be as big as back then, it's truly dumb.

2) Edge has far more weight on his shoulders now back then. Not only does Edge has to hit the road, but more often than not he has other activities to attend to, as the champion of the company. Takes away some more gym time.

3) Seeing how Edge isnt doing roids anymore, shouldn't the thread be named "Healthy Edge"

Christian

Reaction score
^^ Only drop the C bomb when you're fighting with a dyke and ran out of words to say besides.

Edge has always had an awkward shape. Skinny legs, skinny arms, stomach kinda bloated. I do think some sits ups would do. Jeff ain't gonna appear in any 300 sequels soon, he's never really had a great physique either.

hes from england m8 he is required to say cunt (or m8) atleast once per post

edge is gettin fat yo

noumenon

I don't think it's a matter of him being unhealthy. Honestly you're pretty late on this anyway...Edge has had that gut since his suspension. If anything I think he's slimmed back down a considerable amount since gaining all that weight.
It kinda helps his image as well...some sleazy mofo with a beer gut.
As far as his in ring performance goes, he has slowed down quite a bit in the past year or so, but I really think it's only to accomodate his character. When it comes down to it the guy's matches can still steal the show when need be.