Unforgiven Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Im struggling to see this is urs.

Who, or what is "Cratus"?

And atop of this, why is there, what seems to be a crease line, through the undertaker?

I dont mean to call u a plagarizer, or a stealer of work, but it just seems odd this one thats all.

Phenom

Reaction score
Cratus is my username on another forum that specializes on GFX. You could also notice the "PFX" is in there.

The line in the middle of 'Taker is just to give it a more Grunge feel to it.

Wrestling Station

It lacks too many things tbh. The bkg needs more work done to it.
I have no idea how come undertaker's face has a shadow while on that side he is having flame?! o_O
The lines you added on taker are done in a wrong fashion. For this thing, you need to make it as random as possible so that it will look more real.
Text is way too simple and I think you could have added more to it with relation to shadow/light of the main light you had in taker's hands.
Work from there.

C4

Seems odd, you're sure that it's yours right? :g:

The official logo of Unforgiven would have looked better than the typed in text, too dark but it suits the Undertaker. Nice work on the hands and bottom background. The only major flaw I see is the top, which is totally messed up. Arange everything in perfect order first and get yourself a neat watermark instead of having text tinted over.

Neat work imo, keep it up... 8/10 :thumbsup: