Unemployed Illinois Man Finds $150,000 In His Backyard

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Triple H avatar

I want a Triple H avatar please. You can make it how ever you want.

1 rep for 1 avatar or 2 reps for 2 avatars =)

Thanks.

the dark knight

here's what i can do . choose one,

simple is best:
i577645_tri1.jpg

^lol

2 :
i577646_tri2.jpg

3:
i577661_xx.jpg

hope u like them :)

Kairi

Reaction score

A man in northern Illinois found a valuable surprise in his backyard Tuesday afternoon: A duffle bag filled with stacks of $20 bills.
As Wayne Sabaj, a 49-year-old unemployed carpenter living in Johnsburg, explained to WGN, he had been looking for broccoli in his garden when he saw the duffle bag. After Sabaj showed the bag to his father, with whom he lives, they decided to alert police.

When the McHenry Sheriff's Department arrived, they discovered a second bag. All told, the bags contained $150,000.
Sabaj told the Northwest Herald that he briefly considered keeping the money for himself, but he feared not only where the money had come from, but who might be coming back to retrieve it.

"I went and spent my last $10 on cigarettes yesterday, but I turned in $150,000," Sabaj said.
"I haven't worked in two years. Yeah, I was like, I could really use this money," the man told ABC7. "With my luck, it would be bank robbery and I'd get caught and say I'd robbed a bank."

The bags are now in the custody of police, who are processing them for fingerprints and any other evidence, according to the Northwest Herald. There are currently no suspects. In the bags' place, investigators left a business card listing a phone number and a "please call" note. If an owner is not identified, police indicated they may assist Sabaj in determining whether he can claim the money

Ben

Reaction score
Would of been hard for me if I was in this guys situation, honestly probably would of just took the money and never looked back.

neishieB

Reaction score
What a honorable citizen because if I find some money I'm keeping it.

neishieB

Reaction score
An out-of-work carpenter in northern Illinois discovered a surprise in his yard Monday evening. He discovered a duffel bag filled with $20 bills. Law enforcement later found a second bag, for a total of $150,000. So far, no one has a clue how it got there. I heard about this today on the radio, Chicago area man finds $150,000 in his back yard. McHenry County Undersheriff Andrew Zinke told reporters that the Sheriff’s Department is baffled. The bags did not appear to have been there long, and no robberies have been reported in the area. The money is now undergoing fingerprinting and other tests in hopes of finding some kind of lead.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I get his logic in thinking that money could have been linked to some bad shit and didn't want to accidentally get mixed up in it. That said given I could use 5,000 let alone 150,000 I would have had to keep it and be quiet about it.

Onyx

Reaction score
I'm too bloody lazy to find out what's in my backyard. And I've checked. But nothing but nature back there XD