Kayfabe Undun? (Part 1 of 2)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CiV

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Precision is winding down, and the horns from Joseph Diamond's theme are finally heard through the arena. Diamond has created a fair bit of speculation surrounding the announcement he claims he has to make tonight. Many people believe he will relinquish the Intercontinental Championship. Some speculate he will be forced to retire. But, surprisingly, Joseph Diamond is dressed in full ring attire, from his douchey sunglasses to his Nike branded "Diamond is Forever" shirt, all the way down to his bright pink elbow pad. Joseph Diamond, for all intensive purposes, looks fine. He looks fresher than the day he debuted two months ago. Diamond climbs the ropes, and throws the Intercontinental Championship in the air triumphantly, the shoulder that was allegedly dislocated looks absolutely fine. Diamond grabs a microphone from ringside and begins to speak...

Joseph Diamond: My father always told me, and believe me, he repeated this non-stop, he would always tell me "Joe, a great champion fights until he can't fight no more", now this was usually accompanied by one of my fathers drunken rants, so I usually tuned it out, but this past week I was faced with a tough decision, a fork in the road, if you will. Am I great champion? Will I fight through this alleged "dislocated shoulder" that doctors who don't know what they're talking about told me I have, or will I cower at home for three months until I feel a bit better? No. Tonight I go one on one with Buster Gates and I will win, and there is not a single thing on earth that can stop me. Because I am Joseph Diamond, and I am unbreakable.

Diamond tosses the microphone out of the ring, tosses his shirt behind him, landing on the colour commentators head. It's main event time on Precision, DON'T GO ANYWHERE.
This promo will make a lot more sense next week, trust me.

Reactions: Mike Thunder