Undisputed Era ready for main roster?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Don't forget the poor treatment of Nakamura...who was reduced to a nut punching meme
& Bobby Roode who is now simply being wasted in the tag division. Also Drew McIntyre
had the "honor" who making the Plank of Wood look strong...Ruby Riott should be more
than enhancement talent as she can out wrestle 75% of the women around her and lets be
honest here...Asuka was terribly handled after her Wrestlemania 34 defeat to the point where
it actually depressed me.

Oh...& my favorite ever NXT faction Sanity has been treated like dirt.

The WWE has too much talent & not enough spots for everyone...especially considering
they seem intent on only truly "pushing" a select few.

I'm actually hoping a few performers leave the WWE & jump ship to AEW.

The WWE (main roster) needs the competition as a wake up call to improve their writing
& long term storytelling.

The main roster looks great, the wrestling ranges from good to excellent...but its the
writing & stories that completely ruin it.

Its why I don't watch the main roster anymore...even if I like many of the performers
& enjoy the "Big Match" feel of its events.

Also....I just found out that the War Raiders have been branded "The Viking Experience"
& been given new individual names...& all I can do is cringe.

tenor.gif