Undertaker's HOF Induction?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Leviathan

Reaction score
I am little bit curious on Taker's HOF induction. Do you think WWE will induct Taker to the HOF at the time he retires just like what they did on Ric Flair? and another question, are we going to see Taker break his character during his speech, or are we going to see him in his leather jacker and hat, or there might be a guy who will do the speech for the Undertaker?

What are your thoughts?

- Sorry if someone already did a thread like this.

noumenon

I don't see Taker going anywhere for a few years. Although I do remember hearing that he opened up some big ass real estate company down in Texas, something to fall back on I'm sure... although I guarentee his bank account isn't suffering. As far as who will induct him... I'de say Percy (Paul Bearer) would be the safest bet. As of right now Taker is the only person on the roster not allowed to do any interviews. Most guys when they're doing interviews on wrestling shows are allowed to break character but when on TV must be completely in character. They don't see Taker as a character that lends itself to interviews. Even on RAW last week they had him come out after the show was over to thank Flair. I'm sure his HOF Induction will be an exception.

JMay187

Reaction score
I agree with that 100%. By the way Undertaker's Real Estate business has been very succesful. I read the Real Estate news letters and Mark Calloway's business has been doing very well. Hell he just got three million for renting his house out to Brad Pitt for next six months.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Probably when he is fully done with the buisness. I dont think he would be in character that would be kind of stupid.

dstebbins

Reaction score
Maybe he'll go back to being the American Badass, and then he can cut promos again.

1chiban

Reaction score
Maybe he'll go back to being the American Badass, and then he can cut promos again.

Haha.

On the in/out of character debate - it would be surreal and quite funny to see him do it in character, but I doubt it. I thought it was rather strange that, even though it had gone off the air, Taker did his gimmick entrance just to hug Flair? Why not just come out?

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
^^ Yeah that was odd, I mean who cares if he breaks character OFF TV. I would have just had him come out and pay respect to Flair like everyone else. On the subject of the Hall of Fame, Paul Bearer will probably be the one who inducts him but that's probably a good 2-3 years off imho.

Here's a video of 'Taker thanking Flair after Raw:

http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid348520248/bctid1485815748

Reaction score
I disagree with the Paul Bearer comments. I think Kane will induct him!:geek:

phantomgerald

I think he'll only be inducted at least a year after he retires. Doubt he'll do it in character. By the time HOF rolls around, his gimmick would already be retired, so of course he'll not do it in gimmick.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Paul Bearer will most likely induct him, or I could actually see Jake Roberts or Kane induct him.

todd_gaines

Reaction score
not anytime soon maybe in like 5 years from now, i love to see kane induct taker.

schuy7

Reaction score
I don't think Kane will Induct him, but probably Paul. I definitely don't see him in character doing his Hall of Fame speech. I remember a couple years ago reading a WWE magazine and reading that The Undertaker will lost after going 23-0 at Wrestlemania, which still leaves him seven years. He will also be retirirng around that time, my point is that I don't see it happening for about seven more years.

Fenix0505

Reaction score
Taker is fairly young in his WWE career although is personality goes back aways i think during his HOF inductance he will go back to his old biker look but i don't think WWE will have him be inducted the same year he is going to retire i would like to see Taker go 20-0 at WM... then retire with that and not going to get 20-1 or 21-0 because 20 years is quite a while and so far no1 has as good as a record as he does..