Undertaker's Early Return...seriously?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catacomb31

Reaction score
they need to let ECW "rest in peace". I love the old ECW, but this ECW is a waste of time. heck, even sandman went to RAW!!

undertaker will return eventually, they will probably hype it for months like HHH. Henry will probably show videos hinting how he is so dominate, althogh he hasnt beaten anyone of consiquence since mae young.

ncryan10

Reaction score
i hope the undertaker doesnt have a fued with Mark Henry i mean he already put him in a casket at wrestlemania i hope he gets the title

ncryan10

Reaction score
When he does come back I would love to see taker and Kane.

as a fued or tag team

we dont need another kane undertaker fued unless Kane won the title and undertaker came back as a heel as for a tag team i dont care about the brithers of desturaction

straight_edge76

Taker/Kane with Taker as the Heel? I dont think I can recall that in there 5 or 6 different feuds. But I think Kane/Taker WHC could be a great one.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
If this is the real poster then he is coming back at Unforgiven

So Rey Mysterio returned @ The Great American bash then ?!?!?!?

That theory dyed out ages ago, every1 presumes all the bloody time what's on the poster will definetley happen!!!

Personally i won't be surprised if the angle start's after Summerslam with taker stalking Henry. But i don't expect him 2 get in 2 the ring atleast till Unforgiven probably after that though!

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
I dont think Taker will be back until Survivor Series. That was how long he was supposed to stay in recovery. I hate to face the fact one of my favorites is getting old. I can't imagine WWE without The Deadman. He should stay away long enough to heal completely because if he comes back before he's ready he could risk another injury that might force him into retirement. I think everyone is right though, that he will come back and do the mind tricks with Mark Henry, probably starting at Unforgiven. I'm all for that, I think the build ups to Undertaker matches are one of the main reasons he's so great.

straight_edge76

^^ thats what I have been thinking. So he can finally "Bury Alive" the Stu Hart's Dungeon biggest mistake lol

Reinvented

Reaction score
Taker should retire now before they turn him into a jobber. I hate to say it but he is done in my eyes his last good match was at Mania with Batista. I rather not have him then see another Flair out their being carried by a younger guy like MVP or be man handled by Khali.

Bradders

Reaction score
'Taker will NEVER be a jobber, he has too much respect on and off the screen and I am guessing the injury wasn't as bad as everyone thought.

C4

I hope he comes back soon, Unforgiven was advertised to have Undertaker on the Event not the Return of the Undertaker, so I think that he will return this Month.