Undertaker's Choke Finisher

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Anyone else think with the combination of this new finisher and the Taker's recent actions (chokelslamming Balls Mahoney for one) seem to be making him look a little heel?

I could see Edge pissing him off big time and causing him to go even more Kamikaze and turn. I DOUBT it would happen, and it would be a huge move, but WWE is pretty crazy at times.

Anyone else noticed this?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
As much as I'd enjoy a heel taker run, I'd rather have him back as the Badass instead.

John

not really a heel. a dominant face who wants to get to the top and aint bothered about who he goes through. i dont think WWE will package Undertaker as a heel anymore. maybe a tweener, but fans wont apreciate him as a heel!

Reaction score
Taker rules on SD....I'm pretty sure he books his own matches so I'm sure that it was his decision to start using the move....it adds to his move set which stays with the common opinion that he's still at peak....using the move does not hurt Taker and the fact that he makes everyone bleed when using it makes it seem more up his alley