Undertaker vs John Cena at WrestleMania 34?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
I have an update on Taker. Vince wants this match, bros.

boneless-shawn.gif

Crash

Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't mind this match happening at Wrestlemania 34, as long as it is the last match on the card, the real main event. I'm sick and tired of Roman Reigns getting that spot year after year, let someone else live their dream of main eventing Wrestlemania. Hell, do a Samoe Joe vs Undertaker as the final match or Strowman vs Lesnar, anything. As long as it's not Roman Reigns for the 4th time... Good God...

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Personally I wouldn't mind this match happening at Wrestlemania 34, as long as it is the last match on the card, the real main event. I'm sick and tired of Roman Reigns getting that spot year after year, let someone else live their dream of main eventing Wrestlemania. Hell, do a Samoe Joe vs Undertaker as the final match or Strowman vs Lesnar, anything. As long as it's not Roman Reigns for the 4th time... Good God...
I agree with you...but just be careful around here bro...
If you bad mouth Roman certain members with get
sand in their vaginas and accuse you of simply hating
Roman because its the "cool" thing to do.

Just a heads up...

And Lesnar vs. Reigns for the Universal title is basically
already confirmed for the Wrestlemania 34 main event...
and I'm sure Roman will main event every Wrestlemania
from now until he retires...not because the fans want it...
but because its what Vince wants.

Last edited:
Reactions: Crash

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Well, I guess I can say its all really up to how the Undertaker Himself on how he feels about coming back. If its his own personal choice then ok, I can respect that. But if its Vince's decision, then he could just be taking "Taker" for granted because of his new hip? I could be wrong... If Not, Then perhaps he could do behind the scenes kinda stuff?

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
May-be Cena cheats to win, retires the Undertaker and
turns heel to become an evil part time shovel wielder...

Don't give them any ideas lol, the thought of watching John Cena talk about "burying the Deadman" sends a cringe up my spine.

I'm laughing so hard reading the dirtsheets run with his comment. Undertaker is being brought up as part of Roman's accomplishments, marks. Go back to reporting about how CM Punk is returning to face Dr. Amann at WM34

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
@Just Kevin
I prob wont be on much tomorrow.
Hoping to go to the fair.
Perhaps that'll make me happy! :emoji_pensive:
-
I hope for the best for The Undertaker in whatever he decides to do. :)

Reactions: Snowman1

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
The undertaker should stay retired in my opinion. But his last match was terrible, so one last match with Cena would be acceptable if they can make it a good one.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Crash

Reaction score
I agree with you...but just be careful around here bro...
If you bad mouth Roman certain members with get
sand in their vaginas and accuse you of simply hating
Roman because its the "cool" thing to do.

Just a heads up...

I'm not hating on Roman, I just think "they" should give that spot to someone else every once in a while. Like at Wrestlemania 30 and 31 where Bryan and Seth had their moment, even tho Roman was still in the main event of 31. Now with 34 coming soon, it would be the fourth time in a ROW where Roman is in the main event. That's just what I'm trying to say.

And Lesnar vs. Reigns for the Universal title is basically
already confirmed for the Wrestlemania 34 main event...
and I'm sure Roman will main event every Wrestlemania
from now until he retires
...not because the fans want it...
but because its what Vince wants.

:upset:

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If Ric Flair is coming back..... What IF, IM just saying, WHAT IF they did a match between Taker and Flair? That would certainly make for an interesting show?

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Taker won't come back to face cena, he has no reason to, theoretically its reigns or no one. Said it before and will say it again, i hope, i really hope he stays retired BUT purely for a laugh, keep the deadman gimmick retired and come back as 'booger red' american badass cut a 20 minute promo about how you drove into the desert after reigns beat you with nothing but your hog, your boots, your clothes and no water, tell us how you skinned snakes to stay alive but you realised that you aint gonna be skinned by some new dog snake and that you're the true big dog that runs this yard and its time to go to school son and since you've tried him, its time to make reigns famous (therego you put him that over vince has a heart attack from the joygasm he then has, passes the company onto triple H who then decides that he doesn't want reigns as "the guy" and pushes one of his nxt bois instead).

(in all seriousnes, please stay retired mark)