Undertaker to RAW?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I'm predicting that a random heel is going to be getting the championship on Smackdown, allowing Punk to cash in on him and move to Smackdown in the process. Not exactly a "fair exchange", losing Taker to gain Punk, but that's probably what's going to happen. Then send Jericho and/or Michaels along with.

Reaction score
Yeah cena should go to SD and Undertaker should go to raw. Cena is getting boring on raw and on smackdown he would have different feuds.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
'Taker to RAW
Batista to RAW

Jeff Hardy to SD!
Y2J to SD!
CM Punk to SD!
Some other good mid carder maybe to SD!

Thats how I see it happening for the Draft if it does happen.....I could even see Rey to RAW again, I just wouldnt be surprised seeing him vs. HHH, him vs. Kennedy, him vs. Regal, ect.

Viva!

Reaction score
If Undertaker goes to Raw then it'll almost certainly be because they're planning on making CM Punk the dominant face on Smackdown. The Undertaker will trump CM Punk no matter how much he goes over with the fans.

Nevertheless it would certainly emphasise the fact that Smackdown is regarded as the B brand.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Fresh things up for Taker and RAW but they got to move some main eventer over to SD! They same three guys everyone above sounds right (Jericho, Punk, Michaels) but I would like to see Michaels and Taker one more time. And Cena going over to SD! wouldn't hurt, he's not in any feud right now and a move would mean new feuds for him (MVP, Finlay, Hardy) and revamping his old feuds (Show, Edge).

JMay187

Reaction score
Batista should stay on Smackdown with him Smackdown would suck.

Undertaker to Raw would be huge. I say that John Cena, Shawm Michaels, and CM Punk go to Smackdown.

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
Batista has feuded with pretty much everyone on SD, and Cena has feuded with pretty much everyone on RAW. Might as well do a switcheroo there.