Undertaker to be inducted to Hall of Fame next year

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
PWMania.com previously reported that Paul Bearer is already confirmed for the 2014 WWE Hall of Fame in association with WrestleMania XXX in New Orleans.

WWE’s plan has always been for Bearer and The Undertaker to be inducted at the same time so it will be interesting to see if Taker gets inducted next year as well. Apparently there is some consideration.
Another name being considered for induction next year is Jake “The Snake” Roberts.

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/the-undertak...her-possible-name-for-induction#ixzz2TNafz1Jw
Meltzer

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Doubt it, he'll be wrestling at WM XXX. I doubt he'd be inducted while being involved in a match taking place the next night. Then again, I could be wrong and he could be inducted with Bearer.

#SenhorMeltz

Reactions: Donald Trump_

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I think they'll induct him then have him lose the streak the next day. Or they may keep the streak intact and induct him and Bearer the year after. Or they could do HOF after WM before RAW or maybe not.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
Regardless of wanting to induct them both in the same year, this is all but confirmation that Taker is retiring next year. Going into the Hall Of Fame the night before he has his one final match, just like Ric Flair.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Cannot wait for Cena to break the streak. Hustle Honor and Loyalty my friends

Donald Trump_

WWEF Forums Sickest Member
Reaction score
Undertaker won't leave WWE anytime sooner than 3 wrestlemanias. So it's not happening.

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
I don't believe he's actually leaving, maybe after WM 30 he leaves but I can't see that happening right now